Black Muslims : Adam[[A],THE FIRST Man,His Race

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Well, you asked the right person sister noor100...it isn't racist,

I don't know if you are aware of my book (Does Color Matter), its in my signature with a picture and a link; but I've been grappling with this ever since I wrote it in 2006, and it may be the very reason you have asked me the question. Just in case you haven't seen it, here's a link to my website:

www.clydecoger.com

Sister, whenever I explain the color issue expounded upon in my work, or answer questions relative to Mt DNA, I found it necessary to safeguard the very issue you put before me (is it racist to place melanin over recessive genes)? Why do we feel its necessary to apologize for the truth. I no longer do it noor100, and I feel good about the knowledge and recommend you make the same adjustment.

The only answer I can give you is that we have been so brainwashed into buying "his-story" we feel inadequate to take on the responsibility of being at the top of the Human Ladder. When it is now finally apparent, a mutant recessive could not hold that apex position, we can now turn toward the truth that African people populated the earth, and that there is no way any other so-called race or group can extricate themselves from that humble beginning and stand independent from it; neither can non-blacks assume they were created first by the Creator...It just doesn't pan out sister noor100.

And finally, I have an appointment tomorrow with a Pastor and will have no draw backs when I present the facts.

Peace In,
WORD!!!!

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
Adam atom atum all denoting the first. I have heard Adama being translated as being of or from the ground or as red ruddy etc. In addition The story of man coming into being and being fashioned of the ground as vast similarities ot the egyptian goddess khepra or khepri whom was known as the fashioner the transformer the first to bring any entity into being on the atomic level there are reliefs of khepra spinning man into existence on his pottery wheel utlizing clay or mud. however i cannot pull up any images at this time . If one goggels his name and image that includes a chimpanzee on each end of the solar rays is found that conicides with the epics of gilagmesh and the eluma issh just my two cents. hetep

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
As Muslims we believe that Allah is One God.We don't accept other gods or goddesses.

When We is used in the Qur'an for Allah,it does not mean plural.As when the king says :We decree the following declaration or We are not amused.It displays the highest position in the language for the Majesty of the Creator who we call Allah.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Adam atom atum all denoting the first. I have heard Adama being translated as being of or from the ground or as red ruddy etc. In addition The story of man coming into being and being fashioned of the ground as vast similarities ot the egyptian goddess khepra or khepri whom was known as the fashioner the transformer the first to bring any entity into being on the atomic level there are reliefs of khepra spinning man into existence on his pottery wheel utlizing clay or mud. however i cannot pull up any images at this time . If one goggels his name and image that includes a chimpanzee on each end of the solar rays is found that conicides with the epics of gilagmesh and the eluma issh just my two cents. hetep

.......What I get from this is that there is a common thread between the paradigms of religion. The various tenants are connected by this common thread, but the followers are disconnected from each other and only give regard to the particular path chosen, as though the common thread has somehow disappeared...

Peace In,

noor100

Aug 17, 2010

.......What I get from this is that there is a common thread between the paradigms of religion. The various tenants are connected by this common thread, but the followers are disconnected from each other and only give regard to the particular path chosen, as though the common thread has somehow disappeared...

Peace In,
I do agree with you Brother Clyde to a point but i do feel many paths have been heavily distorted,tampered with and changed.Really i would say all of them but some way moreso then others.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I do agree with you Brother Clyde to a point but i do feel many paths have been heavily distorted,tampered with and changed.Really i would say all of them but some way moreso then others.

.......Without a doubt noor100, and I agree with your assessment. Nevertheless, common threads exist throughout all religious tenants. Its the plight of the follower to be able to discern distortion, tampering and changes, for the more significant spiritual aspects and benefits.

Peace In,

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
Brother Clyde i am having trouble posting a new thread in the Islamic section...am i being blocked...i was able to post in the health section earlier.Thanks for your response.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Brother Clyde i am having trouble posting a new thread in the Islamic section...am i being blocked...i was able to post in the health section earlier.Thanks for your response.

.......Sister noor100...this is beyond me to understand why you can't post in the study group forum. Nothing should be blocking you as a member in good standing, especially having posted their recently. Let's wait for a Moderator or Sister Destee to see this post, hopefully.

I will try and get this to one of them, or in the meantime, just post and title a thread depicting the problem, and it should be addressed pretty quickly.

Peace In,

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Sister Noor100 ... nooooo ... you are not being blocked! ... :love:

I don't know why you can't post in the Islamic Forum ... what happens when you try?

The fact that you can post in other forums, is hopeful, but not quiet enough ... huh? ... :)

I don't know why it's doing you like that Sister.

Please tell me what it says when you try, and i'll look into it more for us.

Thank You Brother Clyde for your help!

Much Love and Peace Yall ... :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: