Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle?

kemetkind

Oct 8, 2005
Amnat77 said:
I currently live in Europe, ( London) although the British economy is strong; there has been a mass migration of people from the EU to England, because of poor economic and political strife in their respective countries....This sudden influx of people is draining England's resources and it's social programs... The NHS (british health care system) is almost bankrupt..nurses..doctors are loosing jobs, pay cuts is rampant; it has actually gotten to the point were Nurses and Doctors are leaving England for America and the carribbean......

There is talk in the british paliment, about restricting imigration from the EU...now this thier own people we are talking about so you Africans have no chance...

I don't know if my point is significant to the matter being discussed....i just want to share my experience, and what i have seen so far in Europe...

Amnat77 I do see your point as germaine to the thread; first-hand or primary observation is usually preferrable to all others.

Even though I initially intepreted RUNA's Euro prophecies as problematic, I think the explanations given by Sami_Ramaati, Samurai and MenNefer pretty much cleared it up (for me at least).

Regardless, the ultimate goal of my original post was to query whether proponents actually utilized the oracle referenced in the Metu Neter.

I have read RUNA's texts and have undertaken (limited) attempts at mystical experience, but I have not delved into the oracle, feeling I need further preparation/study before diving in.

Sami_RaMaati

Feb 2, 2006
Amnat77 said:
I currently live in Europe, ( London) although the British economy is strong; there has been a mass migration of people from the EU to England, because of poor economic and political strife in their respective countries....This sudden influx of people is draining England's resources and it's social programs... The NHS (british health care system) is almost bankrupt..nurses..doctors are loosing jobs, pay cuts is rampant; it has actually gotten to the point were Nurses and Doctors are leaving England for America and the carribbean......

There is talk in the british paliment, about restricting imigration from the EU...now this thier own people we are talking about so you Africans have no chance...

I don't know if my point is significant to the matter being discussed....i just want to share my experience, and what i have seen so far in Europe...
Your comment is very relevant to the thread. It always helps to see things from an insider's point of view. Thanks for your input.

Can you say which of the EU countries these people are coming from?

Is there any predominant racial make-up of the immigrants to the UK?

Sami_RaMaati

Feb 2, 2006
kemetkind said:
Amnat77 I do see your point as germaine to the thread; first-hand or primary observation is usually preferrable to all others.

Even though I initially intepreted RUNA's Euro prophecies as problematic, I think the explanations given by Sami_Ramaati, Samurai and MenNefer pretty much cleared it up (for me at least).

Regardless, the ultimate goal of my original post was to query whether proponents actually utilized the oracle referenced in the Metu Neter.

I have read RUNA's texts and have undertaken (limited) attempts at mystical experience, but I have not delved into the oracle, feeling I need further preparation/study before diving in.
Habari Gana! Hetepu! Happy New Year! (And all that good stuff).

FYI: I plan to get back to the Metu Neter discussion threads you initiated in the coming weeks. The past couple of months have been extremely busy for me, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
Sami_RaMaati said:
Your comment is very relevant to the thread. It always helps to see things from an insider's point of view. Thanks for your input.

Can you say which of the EU countries these people are coming from?

Is there any predominant racial make-up of the immigrants to the UK?
Kosovo, Poland, Ukraine...mostly Eastern European countries...so White, it virtualy impossible for Africans to come to the UK.

bingiedred

Jun 5, 2007
How is the Euro doing now?

That prophecy seems to be 1000% correct in retrospect.

The whole system of Western banking has been exposed; exemplified by the failure of the Euro.
I concur, I've never seen that oracle or the I-Ching wrong when interpreted correctly.

F

Fox

Can anyone personally vouch for the accuracy or divinity of this oracle?

THIS wouldn't apply unless you are one of the elite, there's not a public humiliating moment for the European race but an eye opening silently devastating one.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek

THIS wouldn't apply unless you are one of the elite, there's not a public humiliating moment for the European race but an eye opening silently devastating one.
i have not a clue what you are talking about…….

Ham

Feb 25, 2019
Ra Un Nefer Amen posits The metu neter oracle as a divine resource, yet on page 369 of Metu Neter Vol. I he attempts to establish the legitimacy of the oracle by foretelling a series of events, one of which is the coming "humiliation" for europeans as a result of the 1992 project, an initiative to create a unified internal market for western europe.

Given the relative success of that project, the dominant global position of the "EURO" currency that came of it, and the planned expansion of the number of nations belonging to the european union, what does this say of the accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle when it clearly predicted failure and humiliation?

Is there a plausible explanation for the discrepancy between the prediction and the reality?

I think it is time to revive this thread in light of the current political climate in Europe. The EU is doing all it can to stop the UK leaving the EU (as the UK becomes a direct competitor) against the will of the people. Now although I know democracy is just a facade to control the working classes (who voted to leave without a deal) it will be interesting to see what happens after the 29th March 2019.

Naiyim

May 31, 2019
Well Ham I have to agree,for slightly different reasons the British purpose for joining was to make sure that the EU .never became strong or unified enough to challenge the USA..and surely no one can doubt that Runa was right and he is getting more right each day

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: