Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle?

kemetkind

Oct 8, 2005
My initial inclination was to post a series of references painting a rosy picture of the EU and the Euro in response to Sami's post about the supposed failure of the Euro project...there are surely plenty of them.

But Samurai's contention that history isn't fully written on this yet, as well as the personal affirmations offered with regards to the oracle suffice for my purposes on this topic.

I was interested to know whether any of the adherents who post here "live" the truth that they know.

cursed heart

Jan 12, 2006
I have only had a reading by one.
She seemed boggled.
I was unsure of what she told me to be true because I didn't know how it would apply to my life.
The only thing that stuck in my head from her reading was you'll know who your real friends are when you are down on your luck.
I read in the meter neter that women shouldn't recieve reading when they are menustrating so maybe that was why.
Sorry if tmi.
We talked alot but I talked more than she did.
Basicly about the dreams I have.
It was kind of like a counsel.

Sami_RaMaati

Feb 2, 2006
kemetkind said:
My initial inclination was to post a series of references painting a rosy picture of the EU and the Euro in response to Sami's post about the supposed failure of the Euro project...there are surely plenty of them.

But Samurai's contention that history isn't fully written on this yet, as well as the personal affirmations offered with regards to the oracle suffice for my purposes on this topic.
I'm not saying that as of today the EU project has been a complete failure, but in the mid 90's I would have called it just that based on what I knew of it up to that point. I stopped paying attention when in the mid to late 90's the citizens of the UK refused to adopt the Euro as their currency. Also, the energies (i.e., deities) which govern particular events can & do change over time (which would affect the outcome of the readings), so it's not surprising that they're in better shape today.

I too was initially skeptical of this system, so its not like I dived in headlong without asking critical questions of my own. My advice for anyone would be to see how the readings play out over time.

I was interested to know whether any of the adherents who post here "live" the truth that they know.
Yes. That is something I work very hard at. It ain't easy, but true spiritual growth was never meant to be. In the AAS we have a saying that "in order to know truth you have to live it." That's what seperates those of us who take it seriously from your typical hypocritical bible thumper who talks a good game but indulges in all kinds of immoral and criminal behavior that contradicts what they preach. Truth is not something you can assimilate into your day to day behavior merely by praying, reading holy books, and listening to sermons.

Sami_RaMaati

Feb 2, 2006
omowalejabali said:
Quote:

"I was interested to know whether any of the adherents who post here "live" the truth that they know."

The "Truth" is obvious.
It must really be upsetting to have your lies and distortions about the contents of Metu Neter exposed and challenged. :cry:

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Sami_RaMaati said:
It must really be upsetting to have your lies and distortions about the contents of Metu Neter exposed and challenged. :cry:
You must be kidding.:laugh:

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Sami_RaMaati said:
Yep, it's upsetting alright. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Upsetting?!

Not even because the only thing that has been exposed is the RUNA is a FRAUD.

As much time as some of you spend following up behind me it seems that yes, it is upsetting to YOU.

Sami_RaMaati

Feb 2, 2006
omowalejabali said:
Upsetting?!

Not even because the only thing that has been exposed is the RUNA is a FRAUD.
Oh please!! :lol: This gets more bizarre by the minute. :lol:

You've exposed no such thing, Omo. All you've done is post your usual pack of lies, distortions, mudslinging, vague insinuations, childish rants, gossip and links that don't support your position, and called it "exposing RUNA as a fraud." Despite being challenged to do so, you have yet to quote directly from his writings and show how when used as directed people have not been able to improve themselves, their lives, and to raise better children, and improve relations with their families, communities, etc., and you never will. What you will do is continue to lie, distort, sling mud, create more goofy, slanderous threads, and then make vacuous proclamations that your lies, distortions, slander and mudslinging constitutes proof that something has been "exposed."

So here's an in your face challenge to you Omo: Pick up your copy of Metu Neter (either volume) and show how this system, when used as directed, doesn't enable people to improve themselves, their lives, and to raise better children, and improve relations with their families, communities, etc. Do this without posting your usual lies, distortions, insinuations, mudslinging, and side trips down the road of egyptological trivia, i.e., no mumbo jumbo about the heliopolitan recension, etc., or rants about the Amen priesthood, etc. Simply show and prove using what appears in print within the pages of the book.

Your dishonest and childish behavior on these boards also makes it clear that you do not follow the spirituality of the Dogon as you claim. (If anything, you behave more like a white racist on a mission to discredit black people who are in the process of cleansing their minds of european cultural garbage). An acquaintance of mine is a Dogon elder (in his late 60's) and, while he has criticized the Sahu religions (Islam, Christianity and Hebrewism), he does it from the perspective of challenging the underlying assumptions upon which these religions are based using real Dogon spirituality as his foundation. What he does not do is pose questions to followers of those religions based on false premises. Nor does he lie, distort, and sling mud, then declare those religions to be invalid or fraudulent because the adherents of those religions point out the flaws inherent in the criticism. And, unlike you, he NEVER attacks other black people who are trying to find their way out of this western cultural mess and re-Afrikanize themselves. He HELPS them.

As much time as some of you spend following up behind me it seems that yes, it is upsetting to YOU.
Very little of my time is spent following up behind you, so stop lying. I posed this question before, and I'll pose it again: Can you and your tag team buddy MP score any points in these debates without the falsehoods? You just can't stand the fact that you are not being allowed sit there sling mud without being challenged. It shows when you start barking at people who are not "Metu Neter followers" when they too challenge your lies, distortions, and mudslinging.

MenNefer

Dec 30, 2006
Competative Plausibility

kemetkind said:
Ra Un Nefer Amen posits The metu neter oracle as a divine resource, yet on page 369 of Metu Neter Vol. I he attempts to establish the legitimacy of the oracle by foretelling a series of events, one of which is the coming "humiliation" for europeans as a result of the 1992 project, an initiative to create a unified internal market for western europe.

Given the relative success of that project, the dominant global position of the "EURO" currency that came of it, and the planned expansion of the number of nations belonging to the european union, what does this say of the accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle when it clearly predicted failure and humiliation?

Is there a plausible explanation for the discrepancy between the prediction and the reality?

Can anyone personally vouch for the accuracy or divinity of this oracle?
(Most Humble greetings to your person)
Page 369 of Metu Neter

Seker tem Maat/ Ausar Tem Maat...The Paut Neteru is a closed system of faculties/attributes that oppose and yet complement. It is (in part) a conceptual lens to diagnose "seemingly" externalized phenomenon. My person understands The Europe 92 reading as "The ends don't justify the means." The Actual reading just confirms "that understanding"; building a stronger relationship with THAT which is the nexus via surrogate oracles. There are several affirming/edyfying processes that are at work in just enter-taining the process (querying the oracles) that ground the initiate to the Sheps. Not only is there an exericising of spiritual communication but a grounding solidarity within The *FORM* of AAS as well. My person "Knows" that this is a needed ingredient for the comprehensive (circumspective=Heru) emancipation of diversely (yet predominately) melanated people in particular. Shekhem ur Shekhem is communicating that TRUE unity (Anuk Ausar) will not be achieved. All other forms of unity (be it successful as they may seem) fall short NOT because they're inherently inferior, by a universally accepted standard, but because true success to the initiate is communicated from sphere 0 ; making the aformentioned reading quite logical. Since sphere 0 is the underlying basis of reality (outside of our competing perceptions of it) and each neteru is a graduated degree of it coming into manifestation (noumenal/Phenomenal), WE ALL (those in tune with it) must be in accord. (Hence the Harambe spirit of the oracle)

The failure of the constitution to win popular support in these countries caused other countries to postpone or halt their ratification procedures, and the Constitution now has a highly uncertain future.

The rejection of the constitution in the referenda in France and the Netherlands, made the TCE's future and the implementation of its provisions highly uncertain, provoking a crisis of confidence in the project which has resulted, at least initially, in a degree of strategic paralysis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_establishing_a_Constitution_for_Europe

(Page 369 of Metu Neter) "Imprisoned in their personal and national idiosyncracies, they will not be able to effectively, and significantly escape the chains of tribalism and parochialism. "

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
Sami_RaMaati said:
Yes. The "reality" is not as real as it appears. I followed the pre-launch and launch of the EU from around 1990 to its official launch in '92, and stopped following it sometime in the mid 90's because I could see that these white europeans were no better at getting their act together than anyone else. Mind you, this was about 7 or 8 years before I had heard of Metu Neter, the Metu Neter oracle, or Ra Un Nefer Amen. They (members of the EU) were having all kinds of difficulties getting their stuff together due to the very issues highlighted by the Metu Neter oracle (tribalism leading to inability to meaningfully unify, poor planning, inability to put the correct structure in place), and are still having significant problems to this day.

Following are some excerpts from publications in Europe, Asia and the US highlighting current problems the EU continues to experience.

From the Max Planck Institute

http://www.mpg.de/english/illustrationsDocumentation/multimedia/mpResearch/2005/heft04/4_05MPR_14_18.pdf (need adobe acrobat reader to access)

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:mZsn2XD_vtcJ:www.mpg.de/english/illustrationsDocumentation/multimedia/mpResearch/2005/heft04/4_05MPR_14_18.pdf+european+union+discord&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=25 (same article in HTML format, but doesn't look as neat as in pdf format)

Excerpts from the Max Planck Institute article are as follows (spring 2005):

"The European Union's plans are in shambles: all hopes for a swift ratification of the treaty establishing a constitution for Europe were dashed when the populations of Holland and France handed down a "no" vote in their national referenda in May and June. And just a few days later, heads of state government were unable to agree on a financial budget for the years 2007 to 2013. Armin Schaefer believes that the causes of this European crisis lie in the inadequacies of the EU political system, which impede deeper integration..."

"...The European Union fosters the schizophrenic tendencies of government representatives: the new aims announced and the resolute action demanded at the EU level one day are promptly ignored the very next morning when it suits their purpose. It was the intention of the EU states to jointly become the most competitive economic area worldwide – yet so far they are the world champions at nothing more than making announcements..."

"...The inadequacies of the EU political system lend themselves to crises of legitimization that endanger the progress of integration. The EU in its present form was ill prepared for expansion and unable to manage deeper integration. Unfortunately, the convention that negotiated the treaty establishing the constitution did not come up with a convincing answer to this problem..."

From Duetsche Welle, a German Publication, there is a discussion in the second part of the article about infighting among EU members over intra-european union protectionism:

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,1943019,00.html

From the Tapei Times we have this:

EU faces discord over constitution

"The EU faces months of divisive wrangling over its first ever constitution after EU leaders starkly failed this weekend to hide their differences on key issues -- crucially centred on who holds the bloc's reins of power."

The full article can be read here:

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2003/10/06/2003070627

From The Atlantic Online we have this introductory excerpt (to access the full article you must be a subscriber, but I think you can get the gist of what they're saying here):

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/prem/200506u/fb2005-06-10

Union Blues

Double votes of "no" on the European Union constitution last week in France and the Netherlands, followed by a suspended referendum in Britain, have thrown the EU into a crisis. Many analysts are blaming poor economic conditions for the votes against the EU, suggesting that French voters are punishing their incumbents for high unemployment by rejecting the constitution. Others suggest that voters are speaking out against an EU directed primarily by politicians without input from the people. Many Dutch voters, for example, were angry that their government accepted the euro and approved many new EU members without putting the questions to the electorate. Over the past several years, The Atlantic has published a number of articles dealing with these very tensions and exploring the reasons the European Union might fail, or succeed.

Yes I can. A few examples are as follows:

I had a reading done last year about my sister who had recently passed away. The priestess who interpreted my reading told me about a conversation that my sister and I had just two weeks before she passed away. How could she have known what we talked about in a hospital room with only the two of us present?

In the February of 2003, we (AAS) were preparing for our annual retreat in Virginia. This was the 30th anniversary, so there was a 2 or 3 day major celebration to be held in New York city during the weekend of August 15-17, after which time we all were to get on buses and ride down to Virginia for the rest of the week. Several traditional West Afrikan spiritual leaders (Akan, etc) were scheduled to join us for the celebration in New York. We made deposits on food and lodging in Feb or March, some 5 or 6 months prior to the event. A number of spiritual readings using the Metu Neter oracle were done to gauge the success of the weekend in New York. The readings showed that something ugly was going to happen that weekend, so the celebration was cancelled, the Afrikan leaders were contacted and told not to come, and all deposit monies were returned in full. Do you remember what was going on in New York the weekend of Aug 15-17, 2003? How could the oracle have known that something funky was going to jump off at that location at that time, 5 months in advance?

A relative of mine, who is as Sahu and hedonistic as they come, had a Metu Neter oracle reading done this past spring and was so amazed that the priest who did the reading knew so many details about her based on the reading that she was on the phone that same day telling her friends. I saw the reading, and yeah, it was dead on the money.
I currently live in Europe, ( London) although the British economy is strong; there has been a mass migration of people from the EU to England, because of poor economic and political strife in their respective countries....This sudden influx of people is draining England's resources and it's social programs... The NHS (british health care system) is almost bankrupt..nurses..doctors are loosing jobs, pay cuts is rampant; it has actually gotten to the point were Nurses and Doctors are leaving England for America and the carribbean......

There is talk in the british paliment, about restricting imigration from the EU...now this thier own people we are talking about so you know Africans have no chance...

I don't know if my point is significant to the matter being discussed....i just want to share my experience, and what i have seen so far in Europe...

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: