The Front Porch : About The True Hebrews

Do You Believe The Creator is The Only Savior and Redeemer And No One Else?

• Total voters

Malakyah

Sep 24, 2016
I would like to leave you with some very important information regarding your ancestry the truth of who you really are, the so called Negro’s, African American’s, Black’s etc. .

You are Hebrew’s from the bloodline of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. The first five books of the bible speaks entirely of ”YOUR ANCESTRY.” I cannot explain everything to you in this short letter so I will refer you to a website that will explain everything in detail and all of your questions that you may have can be answered there.

All the nations of the world know who we are, it is a well kept secret because all the nations of the world has benefited from keeping us ignorant of the truth of our ancestry. You see all the nations of the world used us as slaves and didn’t want us to know that “WE” are the chosen people. We are chosen by The Almighty Creator of the heavens and the earth….”Yah” is His set apart name.

ISAYAH 59: 15-21

Yes…truth…is suppressed; and he who departs from evil; is accounted as mad; Yah saw this and it displeased Him that there was no justice in the last days.

But He saw no man… and wondered that there was no intercessor. Therefore His own arm brought salvation for Him, and His own righteousness…it sustained Him.

For He put on righteousness as a breastplate, with a helmet of salvation on His head; He put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and He wrapped Himself with zeal like a tallit.

According to their deeds, accordingly He will repay- fury to His adversaries, recompense to His enemies; to the islands; nations, He will repay recompense.

So they will reverence the Name of Yah from the west and His honor from the rising of the sun; when our enemies will come in like a flood, the Ruach (spirit) of Yah will lift up a standard against them;

The Redeemer (Yah) will depart from Sion for those of Yahgob who repent of their iniquity! declares Yah.

As for Me (Yah), this is My covenant with them, My Ruach (spirit) which is upon you…..namely My Laws which I have put in your mouth; they will not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your seed, nor from the mouth of your seed’s seed. this time and forever.

We were scattered to the four corners of the earth because we provoked the Creator to wrath and furious anger because we broke the covenant that we made with Him causing us to be under all the curses of Deuteronomy 28:

Deuteronomy 28:68

Yah will bring us back to Egypt (bondage) by ship, on a journey I said that you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale as male and female “SLAVES” to your enemies, but no one will buy you (redeem or help you).

We must first humble ourselves, put away the evil abominations (idol worship) repent, ( for our transgressions and our forefathers), and return and worship “ONLY” Yah…The Mighty Creator of the heavens and the earth and nothing and no one else.Yah will restore us, show us loving kindness and place us back in our own set-apart land.
Hllelu-YAH!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I would like to leave you with some very important information regarding your ancestry the truth of who you really are, the so called Negro’s, African American’s, Black’s etc. .

You are Hebrew’s from the bloodline of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. The first five books of the bible speaks entirely of ”YOUR ANCESTRY.” I cannot explain everything to you in this short letter so I will refer you to a website that will explain everything in detail and all of your questions that you may have can be answered there.

All the nations of the world know who we are, it is a well kept secret because all the nations of the world has benefited from keeping us ignorant of the truth of our ancestry. You see all the nations of the world used us as slaves and didn’t want us to know that “WE” are the chosen people. We are chosen by The Almighty Creator of the heavens and the earth….”Yah” is His set apart name.

ISAYAH 59: 15-21

Yes…truth…is suppressed; and he who departs from evil; is accounted as mad; Yah saw this and it displeased Him that there was no justice in the last days.

But He saw no man… and wondered that there was no intercessor. Therefore His own arm brought salvation for Him, and His own righteousness…it sustained Him.

For He put on righteousness as a breastplate, with a helmet of salvation on His head; He put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and He wrapped Himself with zeal like a tallit.

According to their deeds, accordingly He will repay- fury to His adversaries, recompense to His enemies; to the islands; nations, He will repay recompense.

So they will reverence the Name of Yah from the west and His honor from the rising of the sun; when our enemies will come in like a flood, the Ruach (spirit) of Yah will lift up a standard against them;

The Redeemer (Yah) will depart from Sion for those of Yahgob who repent of their iniquity! declares Yah.

As for Me (Yah), this is My covenant with them, My Ruach (spirit) which is upon you…..namely My Laws which I have put in your mouth; they will not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your seed, nor from the mouth of your seed’s seed. this time and forever.

We were scattered to the four corners of the earth because we provoked the Creator to wrath and furious anger because we broke the covenant that we made with Him causing us to be under all the curses of Deuteronomy 28:

Deuteronomy 28:68

Yah will bring us back to Egypt (bondage) by ship, on a journey I said that you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale as male and female “SLAVES” to your enemies, but no one will buy you (redeem or help you).

We must first humble ourselves, put away the evil abominations (idol worship) repent, ( for our transgressions and our forefathers), and return and worship “ONLY” Yah…The Mighty Creator of the heavens and the earth and nothing and no one else.Yah will restore us, show us loving kindness and place us back in our own set-apart land.
Hllelu-YAH!

Thank you and welcome Malakyah,

In 2006, I wrote a book, Does Color Matter, on the very issues you raised above. It addresses each item enumerated in your post, and more.
Also, we have Thread discussions on Deuteronomy Chapter 28 ...

Also available on Amazon.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Senegal Black Spirituality Religion : Why Are Black Americans Considered the True Hebrews? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black Spirituality Religion : EXCLUSIVE....True Hebrews of the Scriptures Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The true age of Earth's core has been discovered – and it's younger than previously thought Science and Technology 2
HODEE Black People : ADOS Its origins, troublesome ties and fears it's dividing Black folk in the fight for reparations _ IS ANY OF THIS AFFILIATION TRUE? Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "Jesus as the true God of the Bible" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : Being Divinely True And Real Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Hear This And Believe It Not, But Know What Is Divinely True Concerning That You Know Not!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The true story behind the name 'Black Friday' is much darker than you may have thought Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Rap to fans and adapt plans to meet new circumstances then speak get true romances and get a crew of chances to get dates this add milk to his thrilli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school **** she a true queen need a bamboo screen for her doorway but soar today in a mini-skirt with plenty flirt had fun in clas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black Entertainment : Black True Crime Podcast Black Entertainment 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : We each can be a poet. Furthermore we have the spirit in all of us... True aura to self discovery Configure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Poetry : Black eyes as black space, I plunge into endless love and true happiness, the stars of passion burn in them. Your eyes are capable of bewitching any m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
dattaswami1 Black Christians : A true devotee must always express that the will of God should always happen either in his case or in the case of the others Christian Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : Above the rim and fly and love simplify his reason for true wings this season gonna do bling after all it's not a new thing see a girl body swell and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
OldSoul Black People : KINGS: The True Story of Chicago's Policy Kings and Numbers Racketeers Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black People : Children sold into slavery in Ghana?? , please say this is not true!!! Black People Open Forum 5
TotalView Black Poetry : composition for My True Him Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : PATRICE LUMUMBA's STORY-A TRUE AFRICAN NATIONALIST Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : true shouts throughout this speech in hopes a kiss reach the lips Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Prevail with true chemistry but in the retail shoe industry there's talk of a strange change like a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : The True Adventures of the Real Uncle Tom Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : True Conviction - Some Extraordinary Brothers Black People Open Forum 3
R Black Poetry : walking true and proud but talking too loud is an abuse of library privilege when i use to try marry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
chuck Black People Politics : What Should Be Our Goal For True African-American Political Empowerment In 2018? Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID have true ability galore like a utility store but now in a facility door closed have to work Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : CHAMELEON: The True Story of W. D.Fard By Dr. A.K Arian AACOOLDRE 0
True Hebrew Black Christians : True Hebrew Christian Study Group 0
True Hebrew Black Hebrew Israelites : True Hebrew Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Archaeological find in Jerusalem ‘proves Bible passage is historically true’ Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Colin Kaepernick Celebrates His Quest For True 'Independence' On Trip to Ghana Ghana 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : What is a True Racist? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HE WHITE HOUSE EASTER EGG ROLL: lets find its true origins. AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : woman-says-claims-that-led-to-emmett-tills-lynching-not-true Black People Open Forum 5
Liberty Black Relationships : In a relationship Love is more important than Money. True or False Black Relationships 6
nilevalley The Front Porch : Happy New Year to all Destee forum members. I hope all your dreams come true! The Front Porch 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Have a smooth true affair emotions move through the air // Like winged birds my bling absur Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
chuck African American History Culture : Let's Be Inspired By Our True Legacies! African American History Culture 0
crwn Black People Politics : Do You Want To Live In A True Democracy Or.. Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : ELECTION DAY OBAMA good true roller but the drama is over I guess // We’ll wait for HILLARY to bring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Sad, But True: Why Black Men Die Younger Than Everybody Else African American History Culture 8
Enki Black People : White Privilage and it's true history. Black People Open Forum 4
Chaya Chaim Black People : The demonizing of true Madusa/North African Queen Black People Open Forum 3
S Black People : Black Lives Matter's True Agenda - Black Fathers Are Irrelevant To The Founders Black People Open Forum 3
chuck African American History Culture : What Is The True Nature Of Brown And Black Relations In Your Communities: African American History Culture 0
chuck Law Forum : Please Do Let Us Recall Who Are The True Terorists In This Nation!! Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
T Black Muslims : Fear and Hatred : The True Nature of Islaam Islam Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : estimated true dose // of glucose // used by the brain // may amuse and entertain knowledge // s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0