Black Relationships : A Woman's Perfume

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Brothas, many women spend hundreds of dollars on expensive perfumes and body sprays with the notion that this will attract you. We've been told that you are stimulated by what you smell as well as what you see. But is it these manmade smells that attract you or a woman's natural scent (after a thorough showering of course). Are you attracted to that soft, warm sweetness that society has programmed us to think of as funk?

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
eau de YOU is really nice!

some of that man made stuff kinda works ... unless it smells like it was applied with a five gallon bucket! but only some; most of it makes me shudder and rush for fresh air!

Natural is Natural!! and Nature does it Best!

Slowly

Feb 20, 2006
Pacific NW
Occupation
electronic technician
Love is 'bout the sweetest perfume there is. I didn't notice at the time but my ex, who was very clean and fresh all the time had a natural aroma. I never noticed it until we had a big fight and separated. Long story short, I spent a lot of time in the closet just inhaling her in!!!!

oldiesman

Feb 9, 2006
a woman's...

my wife knows that it's one smell that will ALWAYS bring me to her....the smell of my food being cooked[smile].

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Attracting me is not the smell of her perfume , some knows how to wear
it but often i've see where they spray too much....But a womans nature body
give's off an aroma that say come get me .....I like both in many ways yet differently

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.