Black Money Business Jobs : A very annoying repetitive question in Market Planning

blazejay

Apr 14, 2012
I know that this is going to sound repetitive and understandingly
the question is very annoying believe me,but I have to find, seek this
out before I attempt to start a business.
Last night, in one of my face book group we been talking almost arguing
about the question that I'm about to ask, a no brainer,simple question,
but we could not get past it.
I have ideas and researched them to really see if there's
a market for it but here comes
the part which cause so much drama for us, they ask me
what was your segmented customers
needs were? and I honestly could not come up with a answer.
I did all this research I thought I did
and BAM!!!! I hit this wall.
I then remember a thread on here that
mentioned how foreigners come here and they
receive this information in a government report on our people.

To make a long story short, I need to read this report
to reverse engineered it
a little in order to lay down the foundation
for my business model so that I can
quiet there non-sense and chart my paths.
My question is what was the report and is google still my friend to find it?:argue::thinking::qqb010::SuN035::10900:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : a very great interest Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
SwagII Black Relationships : Sustaining A Marriage Is Very Difficult Today... I Wonder Why? Black Relationships 0
R Black Poetry : She the hot type and not ripe likegreen peaches very sweet that strikeboys as chase bait place a plate onthe table, able to read mindsat the age o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Travel in the car on gravel very far to babble at the bar house roof got tar paper, hocus pocus got stamina like an auto focus in a camera got hype sn Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : They play this is every club find out I'm very thug got a drop top whip like DOUGI FRESH bee-bop script grab a hottie at the party bar you in jump in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : Why, Is A Very Probing And Personal Question? Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : this stuff strong and crazy, it move heavy weightsAnd make them very straight, and cause merry datesWith chicks but have to inflate my tricks pair o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
SlickBeast Black Money Business Jobs : How to make about $2 a day (about $700 a year) with four old android phones or very cheap phones. Black Money Business Jobs 2
C Black People : Why Black Afrikans In America All Of A Sudden Dislike Trump Very Much??? Black People Open Forum 0
Charles Thompson The Front Porch : Greetings to all of you very wise destee com posters from me again!!!!! The Front Porch 7
R Black Poetry : The verbal is a twist energetic This is pathetic like a list of medics That carry folks and these very quotes Belong on a stretcher usually this choke Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Smelt new perfume and flew from the room to rap to some chicks // Possibly trap them quick i’m very Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Critique Your Very Own Selves Critics Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People Politics : A post of Very Serious Thoughts (suspicions) of a Black Sellout! Black People Politics 0
Bootzey Black People : Very Serious Question... Could save lives! Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Jokes Humor : Very determined man mows the grass as a tornado swirls nearby Black Jokes Humor 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: I write with pride and ride a white dyna super glide very // Rare this twin cam begin to sl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
ElenaG The Front Porch : Thank you very much The Front Porch 2
nilevalley Black People Politics : Don't you find this presidential election year very strange? Black People Politics 38
HODEE Black Poetry : Life is very difficult for the defenseless Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Liberty Africa : China is building its first military base in Africa. America should be very nervous. All Things Africa 17
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Dad Gives 10-Year-Old Daughter a Very Public Lesson in Acting Her Age Black People Open Forum 1
shaka64 Black People Politics : black woman is very angry Black People Politics 7
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Jeremy Scahill on Obama's Orwellian War in Iraq: We Created the Very Threat We Claim to be Fighting Black People Politics 6
dunwiddat Black Relationships : What If You Found Your Partner in the very act Cheating Black Relationships 36
Kongolini Zulu Mau Black People : IT'S TIME TO GIVE BACK IN A VERY BIG WAY!!! Black People Open Forum 1
legit-writer Black People : Very Sad Story Black People Open Forum 155
dunwiddat Black People : This Could Be Very Contentious Black People Open Forum 76
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ Black People Politics 31
S Science and Technology : Brane Theory lecture by Jim Gates (very accessible) Science and Technology 0
S Science and Technology : Animated explanation of Higgs Boson Particle (very clear) Science and Technology 0
macoo Science and Technology : Very tasty Science and Technology 3
S Black People : 2hr Discussion with Marimba Ani (Very important) Black People Open Forum 28
S Black People : "My Father" by Tejumola Komolafe... very well done.. important ideas.. Black People Open Forum 1
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Hebrews(Black)people be very very careful Black People Open Forum 4
S Science and Technology : Physics I: Classical Mechanics, Fall 1999 (very accessible) Science and Technology 3
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Tower Of Power - So Very Hard To Go -1973 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Shikamaru Black People : This is very pretty Black People Open Forum 3
P The Front Porch : How can i meet a Teacher? am very serious please help me The Front Porch 10
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Change - The Very Best In You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Support : site very slow lately Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
Indigo Blues Vegetable - Fruit - Recipe : Yummy Mango-Lime Tarts (very easy to make) Food Discussion and Recipes 1
MsInterpret Black People : Have you seen this? "Very Young Girls" Black People Open Forum 14
Ankhur Black People : Ronald Ray -gun would have had a very happy birthday in 2011 Black People Open Forum 6
Istari Black People : Very powerful 2 min speech by Dr. King! Black People Open Forum 9
river Health and Wellness : Be Very Careful, Research Stuff Black Health and Wellness 1
gogounited Black People : The Very Real Danger Behind the Teabag Party Black People Open Forum 3
W Black People : A Genuine Manchurian Candidate! (But a VERY Dumb Version) Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black People : Sister Queen is Very Sick and Needs Our Prayers Black People Open Forum 32
W Black People : Very Disturbing Black People Open Forum 8