Black People Politics : A test-question for the American black voter

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
Soon, there will be a choice. The American black voter will head to the polls and will participate (as it were) in the selection of the 45th President of the United States. But why will some blacks choose Team Republican as opposed to Team Democrat? What are some of the real, solid arguments which American blacks advance in determining their lives will magically change once their horse is elected?

But here's the central question:

What incentive does either 2016 candidate have in ensuring that the condition of blacks are improved to the level of black independence and empowerment?

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
tricks.jpg

What we have is a radial venn diagram appropriately named "Tricks." This diagram shows the relationship between and among the various methods of persuasion which we have labeled here as the "American bag of tricks."

Clockwise we have, the top orange is politics. Religion is next in the color brown. At your 6, you have reddish, the Media. Finally, at your 9, in light blue, you have the Criminal Justice System.

Please review this while being mindful of the illusion of "voting."

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Soon, there will be a choice. The American black voter will head to the polls and will participate (as it were) in the selection of the 45th President of the United States. But why will some blacks choose Team Republican as opposed to Team Democrat? What are some of the real, solid arguments which American blacks advance in determining their lives will magically change once their horse is elected?

But here's the central question:

What incentive does either 2016 candidate have in ensuring that the condition of blacks are improved to the level of black independence and empowerment?
Wouldn't the question also be...What have Blacks done for themselves to " ensuring that the condition of blacks are improved to the level of black independence and empowerment? "

I'm voting Team democrat. Not because they say they will do this or that. i will not vote for a team that says they don't like me. Show they dont care about us, me coming into what i work for every day to build.
my horse will run.. and my vote count or not will be cast.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
Wouldn't the question also be...What have Blacks done for themselves to " ensuring that the condition of blacks are improved to the level of black independence and empowerment? "

I'm voting Team democrat. Not because they say they will do this or that. i will not vote for a team that says they don't like me. Show they dont care about us, me coming into what i work for every day to build.
my horse will run.. and my vote count or not will be cast.
Excellent question. In fact, it is your question:

What have Blacks done for themselves to " ensuring that the condition of blacks are improved to the level of black independence and empowerment? "

which will eventually be thematic as we examine the illusion of the American voting system and blacks. I chose not to begin with that question because history shows that you can't come rolling like a locomotive on issues others embrace, however illusory those issues are.

I am, however, concerned about something else you wrote. You stated that you're:

...voting Team democrat. Not because they say they will do this or that. i will not vote for a team that says they don't like me.

So it is your position that Team Republican doesn't like you, but Team Democrat does?

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
I was reading this trying to figure out what was the CJS "Collective Jewish System"... smh @ mind thoughts.

Glad I was finally able to see it within your comments, smh @ the mind is an interesting thing at times I tell ya lol.

For the thesis of the "incentive" that one asked about in the OP, here is what they would appear to be from an exterior point of view looking in... of course, politricks is politricks.

Incentive for ensure "black prosperity" (paraphrasing a bit)

Shillary (also called Hillerig) Clinton:
No idea really, honestly no idea.

Bernie Colonel Sanders:
His self proclaimed "Civil Rights Legacy" will be on the line

Donald Trumpcard (also called Frump, chuckle everytime):

His business credentials and pride will be on the line, if the economy, jobs, and social justice don't increase, he will have to leave the country due to the shame of a major business plan failure.​

Long and short of it is... if any of these fail at doing anything in any progressive way to better people's opportunities and experience in this land, then it really doesn't say much.

The two things people are considering...
Will things get better or worse?

Bush was re-sElected... how much worse do people have to get until they realize "they don't care"?

Trump seems to have been an unexpected loophole in the GOP, as he could be some weirded out Trojan horse similar to Bernie Sanders.

When people speak loud and definitive about things over and over, their credibility is at stake.
Not too many people believe much of what comes out of Obama's mouth at the moment, or even what goes into it (Flint drinking water fake sip event).

So when the lies start to come out and unravel these politricksters, it's best to look at which ones are spewing the least lies or deceit.

We all should have our deceit radar on by now, but for those that don't, some of this could be their wake up or initiation into the world of the aware (everyone in their own time).

This is a scale I would call the "BLACKLIE-RADAR"
It gives a level of 1 to 50, the level to which these have the propensity for lying and/or deceiving people:

1. Clinton - 40
  2. Trump - 35
  3. Sanders - 20

• Sanders really is as clean as it comes, aside from the Federal Reserve Audit issue. But being a politician gets a 15 by default.
  • Clinton just seems to look like she is lying anytime she speaks. That authentic thing she is missing hurts her severely, even if she may be truthful in her candor.
  • Trump has the ability to manipulate things in his favor, which is akin to cheating or lying. He seems very meticulous in his attempts to say exactly what he means, which allows him to get away with some "sneaky" stuff. He is a tricky one, and one that should be watched when it comes to schemes and attempted actions.
The other question is, why do they want to be "pResident"?

Trump:

It was made clear that Trump was running not as a serious contender, but as a “protest” candidate.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/03/28/Ex-Trump-Insider-Donald-Doesn-t-Want-Be-President

Clinton:

"I want to be pResident because I want to build on the progress that we've been making and make it possible for more people in our country, particularly young people to live up to their own god given potential. And that means we've got to get back to providing opportunities. We've got to get back to making the economy work for everybody. And we have to defend the progress we made in women's rights, and gay rights, and we have to protect voting rights, and immigrant rights, and everything else."

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...he-late-show-why-i-want-to-be-president-video

Sanders:

Others
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ympF6aNWK7E
www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7jlAZSGXf4
www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3mvbxeA1UA

Not sure what this all means in regards to who has more incentive, but the whole perspective of what these candidates think they actually want to do vs. what they think they can actually do vs what they can actually do and get done.
This is truly an awesome response. You offer us a lot to analyze and consider. I'm loving your point system. I especially like your "BlackLie-Radar."

Speaking of lies and deception, why do you suppose there are still some blacks who insist the American voting system works for them? Even in the midst of clear and convincing manifest, not latent, evidence and circumstances to the contrary. How can we enlighten them further by conveying to them that their vote has just as much weight and importance in a presidential contest as monopoly money at an gas station?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Orisons Black Positive People : Africans have produced a $1 Corona Virus Test Kit Black People Doing Positive Things 136
G Science and Technology : Many Trucks Have Just Come Here With Mosquito Larvae For Test Science and Technology 0
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : COVID-19/SARS: The Plan-The Test-The Mask-The Social Distancing-The Vaccine-The Cure-The Scam Black Health and Wellness 1492
O Black Entertainment : test test Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Liberia's Weah faces key test with protests over economy Liberia 4
R Black Poetry : “This grow all fast like tall grass this fescue will test you impress to write like this so boo give Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
42Tribes Africa : How King Tut's ancestry Test was censored on Wikipedia and what you can do about it. All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Watch this all-electric ‘flying car’ take its first test flight in Germany Science and Technology 1
Liberty Health and Wellness : The A1C Blood Sugar Test May Be Less Accurate In African-Americans Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : A theory that challenges Newton’s and Einstein’s gravity and nixes dark matter passed its first test Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Eva Longoria’s Surprising DNA Test Black People Open Forum 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The Best Dark Chocolate You Can Buy, According To America's Test Kitchen Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Enki Africa : DNA Test Proves Chinese Are Of African Origin. All Things Africa 20
crwn Black People : Watch This Disturbing Video Showing Harvard Students Trying To Pass Louisiana's 1964 Literacy Test Black People Open Forum 0
Enki Black Education / Schools : How our kids are discriminated against using the IQ test Black Education / Schools 27
RAPTOR Law Forum : Forged Drug Test Results May Free Tens of Thousands From Prison Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : Express when I write so don’t test me tonight it’s best to be tight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Global Post, the employer of freelancer James Foley, fails to pass smell test Black People Politics 0
crwn Science and Technology : Notable Penetration Test Linux distributions of 2014 Science and Technology 7
Flavia Black Jokes Humor : Just for fun: insulting personality test. Black Jokes Humor 0
Enki Black Education / Schools : The Doll Test 2012 Version Black Education / Schools 3
Fine1952 Black People : Eye Personality TEST Black People Open Forum 3
Fine1952 Black People : THE PERSONALITY TEST Black People Open Forum 20
rapunzal24 Health and Wellness : Magic Johnson speaks about home HIV test Black Health and Wellness 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 8 Health Test Secrets Doctors Don’t Tell You Black Health and Wellness 0
river Black Jokes Humor : A Riddle to Test your I.Q. Black Jokes Humor 231
Alarm Clock African American History Culture : Could You Pass The Literacy Test Given To Black Voters In The 1960s? African American History Culture 3
MS234 Audio Video Web Conferencing : Shabba Ranks & Deborahe Glasgow - Don't Test Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
B Black People : test Black People Open Forum 1
Alarm Clock Black Entertainment : Was this film made to test our level of insult Tolerance? Black Entertainment 29
chuck Black People : What Shall Our Litmus Test For Today's Leaders Be Based On? Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Chicago teacher strike poses test for unions Black People Politics 95
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Texas to test 1965 voting rights law in court Black People Politics 24
Chevron Dove Black People : INDIA Also Launches a Test Long Range Missile Black People Open Forum 0
Chevron Dove Black People : ANOTHER GRAVE PROVOCATION: A Sign of Another Nuclear Test? North Korea Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Perfect Gift This Holiday Season: The Neanderthal Test Black People Open Forum 4
emanuel goodman Black People : Fema to do "test run" for air wave take over Black People Open Forum 33
Destee Test Thread Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
A Quiet Poetry Lounge : this is a test to check if i can still post poetry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
C Black Spirituality Religion : Earth Is a Test Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Black People : DNA by Ancestry admixture test Black People Open Forum 2
Enki Black Education / Schools : IQ test and Racism Black Education / Schools 6
ru2religious Black People : Hitler DNA Test: Jewish and African Black People Open Forum 39
H Black People : White Barbie Doll Test On CNN Tonight Black People Open Forum 19
M Black Spirituality Religion : TEST YOUR LEVEL OF AWARENESS LANGUAGE Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
M Black Spirituality Religion : TEST YOUR LEVEL OF CONCIOUSNESS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What If Haiti Is A Test To See How Black People Will React To This Atrocity Chief Elder Osiris 6
Khasm13 Khasm13 : who wan test da real scandalous? Khasm13 7
O Black People : this is a test. Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : test Chief Elder Osiris 0