Of love, trust, and tenderness...

I want to softly brush you with my breath
And have it mingle with yours
I want to gingerly graze your lips with my teeth
Nipping at the fullness of them
I want to nuzzle each one, pampering and tracing the curvature
With my own labia
I want to stroke your tongue with mine
Suckling and massaging it with rapt reverence...

Yes, I want to share with you this oral intimacy
Presenting to you my sincere adoring affinity
A demonstrative example of how sincerely I feel like this
The warm exchange of what in my heart exists
And so, if you've ever doubted my emotions....it's in my kiss.

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Very Nice Flow.
Keep sharing this oral intimacy

baller

Jan 28, 2001
the near north
the ultimate kiss of love...

...and that "labia" rub. gurl, you know an old man can only take so much.:)

let it flow...let it flow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : The Forgotten Tale of How Black Psychiatrists Helped Make ‘Sesame Street’ Black Education / Schools 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Tale of the little fairy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Tale of the Invisble Crown Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : TALE OF THE SHIPWRECK SAILOR: A cut and paste job of Paul’s Shipwreck? AACOOLDRE 0
chuck Black People : Today's Detroit: Another 'Tale of Two Cities' Story! Black People Open Forum 0
shaka64 Black People : A Tale Twice Told: Comparing 12 Years a Slave to 1984’s TV Movie Solomon Northup’s Odyssey Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Jackie Robinson tale '42' scores with $27.3M debut Black Entertainment 8
S Black People : "A Tale Of Two Hoodies"... powerful painting by Michael D'Antuono Black People Open Forum 26
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : South-African Folk Tale: Tink-Tinkje Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
$$RICH$$ Black Jokes Humor : Blondie tale Black Jokes Humor 2
cherryblossom Black Authors : The Tale of King Suru Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Ankhur Black People : A Handmaid's Tale/ the mysogeny of white supremacy Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : CHICAGO MAZE (only a tale) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : Tale of the African Christian and her 'Demonic' Ancestors Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 25
Kemetstry Black Relationships : LADIES: A Question - do you view romance in a fairy tale / harlequin novel kinda way? Black Relationships 247
H Black Poetry : Yard Sale Tale Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
H Black Poetry : Tale of the Bigfoot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
G Black People : The women in the life of National Hero Marcus Garvey..A Tale of Two Amies Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Relationships : Old Wives Tale Proven True???? Black Relationships 6
S Black Poetry : Sad Sad Tale Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Untitled Tale Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
1poetsought Black Jokes Humor : A Whale of a Tale Black Jokes Humor 7
H Black Poetry : BigFoot Tale Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
V Quiet Poetry Lounge : Prostitutes Tale Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
V Black Poetry : A Prostitutes Tale Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Khasm13 Khasm13 : a tall tale told in hell <part 2> Khasm13 8
MANASIAC Black Picture Image Gallery : A Tale of Two Deities Black Picture Image Gallery 28
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Short Tale...horror eve.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Da Light (halloween tale) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
H Black Poetry : Yard Sale Tale Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Khasm13 Khasm13 : a tall tale told in hell...<part 1> Khasm13 15
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : the big badd bush!(an american tale) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
K Black Poetry : Erika's Story( a sad tale) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
P Black Poetry : Finally Found: A Tale From A Lost Sheep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
B Black Poetry : Hermits Tale Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
N Black Poetry : Dymolishn, Anyone? "Happily Un-Nappily: A Tale of Chemical Dependency" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : is i free(A Slave's Tale) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
E Black Poetry : A Tale Of Two Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
blakverb Black Poetry : Once Upon A Time...A Brother's Grim Tale Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” got fast lace but like a glass vase it can be broken while a boy is hoping to chase and embrace my waist my lips red hot but not Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Snack is a small meal cornflakes make it all real rattle the street I'm from Battle creek so kneel to the words see a girl with hips and lips and chi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : a kiss can spin a brisk wind Which is a sign of love Online or the club Oh he jest kissed her lips While she twist her hips And said goodnight She fro Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : He started to rap bolder then tap her on the shoulder she turned around and he kissed her lips she reminisce with hips her body reverse direction she Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : while you strut mad silk softly I add milk to my coffee take brisk sips and kiss your lips flow rhym Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : To trip mean to stumble I've seen lips crumble after a kiss hard to master this a ghetto blaster can Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : true shouts throughout this speech in hopes a kiss reach the lips Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chidike Black People : Picture of Black Woman’s Lips Prompts Racist Comments on MAC Cosmetic’s Instagram Page Black People Open Forum 21
R Black Poetry : look my ship is burdened lips are hurting just had to slap a cat cap off because he rap too soft mat Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Three Bullets sealed their Lips Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Loving Lips of Love Supercedes all Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1