Black Jokes Humor : A Riddle to Test your I.Q.

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
This method works without you ever knowing which guard tells the truth and which one lies.

Think about it. You don't know which is which, but they know each other. You're not asking them which door holds the prize, but which door will the other guard says holds the prize. If you ask the truthful guard which dooe will the other guard say is the prize door, the truthful guard will tell you the truth about the other guard's lie. Vice versa the lying guard will lie about the other guard's truth. Either way you get the same answer.

Sleep on it, okay.
Thanks River....

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
What if you happened to speak to the truth guard.

Always an "if" involved. smh
Houserunner explained it perfectly. I didn't get it at first but close your eyes and picture doing asking what he said to ask. Ask both guards...even if you ask only one, the answer would still be the same.

SouthsideIrish

Banned
Jun 16, 2013
Chicago
What if you happened to speak to the truth guard.

Always an "if" involved. smh
I and river and houserunner all explained what happens.....if you happen to speak to either guard....since you dont know which one you are speaking to.

I correctly used if because its a chance scenerio. Again..
You dont know which one you are speaking too.

If you dont understand the above.....Im sorry.

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Houserunner explained it perfectly. I didn't get it at first but close your eyes and picture doing asking what he said to ask. Ask both guards...even if you ask only one, the answer would still be the same.
That's how I finally visualize and got it. Houserunner certainly has patience, I admire that about him. Others here should practice it. For patience is a virtue!

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
OK, some people visualize better. So I will offer this to you. If you have 2 doors within your vicinity that is relatively close view them, then picture a guard in front of each, act like you are asking the question to each of them and then figure out what door is being pointed to, then you know the opposite door is what you should pick. I hope I am being as clear as possible. Does that help?
This is the best way to explain it.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
I and river and houserunner all explained what happens.....if you happen to speak to either guard....since you dont know which one you are speaking to.

I correctly used if because its a chance scenerio. Again..
You dont know which one you are speaking too.

If you dont understand the above.....Im sorry.
If it's a chance scenario, then you're just as apt to get the lying guard as the truthful guard. End result - you're just as apt to be eaten alive as to become rich beyond your wildest dreams.

In MY scenario, you know EXACTLY who you're talking to, thus the chances of you being eaten are ZERO.

You, River and Horserunner don't "understand." I do. Perfectly. And my scenario is failproof, not left to "chance."

Btw, under the "chance" scenario, with 3 of you taking a "chance," one of you (maybe 2!) is sure to be eaten. My condolences. :wave:

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
If it's a chance scenario, then you're just as apt to get the lying guard as the truthful guard. End result - you're just as apt to be eaten alive as to become rich beyond your wildest dreams.

In MY scenario, you know EXACTLY who you're talking to, thus the chances of you being eaten are ZERO.

You, River and Horserunner don't "understand." I do. Perfectly. And my scenario is failproof, not left to "chance."

Btw, under the "chance" scenario, with 3 of you taking a "chance," one of you (maybe 2!) is sure to be eaten. My condolences. :wave:
We should all take this as a lesson in life. Read Matthew 5:5-13, good luck in life...over and out.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Listen, that Lion would have torn me up by now cause i know i would've asked the guard who ALWAYS tells the truth and swore he was lying......:em3400:
Oh please, Info-moetry! As fast as you are on your feet (and obviously in your tastes :toast:), soon as you saw that big head with its tossling mane look up from what's left of Clueless Angela, Off-target River, and Can't see the forest for the trees Horserunner's still twitching leg dangling out of its bloody muzzle.... your "uh oh!" butt would prolly grab by the arm and sling workingwhiteman straight at him and yell: "Doncha wont some white meat with that goulash?"

Then with his too-late screams of "Help me, Kadijah!" ringing in your ears, book right back out that door! :running:

And if that ain't the truth, I don't know what is. :news:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: