Black Jokes Humor : A Riddle to Test your I.Q.

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
If you can figure this one you are a bona fide, certified, without question, authenticated genius to the 360th degree.

There are two doors. Both are identical except behind one door is the grand prize but behind the other is a man eating lion. In front of each door stands a guard. Both guards are identical except one guard always tells the truth and the other guard always tells a lie. You get to ask one guard one question. What question can you ask to know which door has the grand prize? Remember, one guard always tells the truth and the other guard always lies.

Good Luck!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
wb ... river, good to have you posting up and breaking the monotony:)

If you can figure this one you are a bona fide, certified, without question, authenticated genius to the 360th degree.

There are two doors. Both are identical except behind one door is the grand prize but behind the other is a man eating lion. In front of each door stands a guard. Both guards are identical except one guard always tells the truth and the other guard always tells a lie. You get to ask one guard one question. What question can you ask to know which door has the grand prize? Remember, one guard always tells the truth and the other guard always lies.

Good Luck!

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
This is a nice one; I remember it from my childhood, so I'll not answer just yet just in case!:D

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??