I want to tie off the time like a bith cord

chewed broken in a proud woman's teeth

My navel is gone, the moon up,

in a month or two my hands will be in pain

Ever believe there will be someone asking something from her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Discerning Black People Politics : Kristen Welker made all Black women proud tonight Black People Politics 4
R Black Poetry : Rhymes to amuse strongly But can be used wrongly Can have proud walk But can’t use loud talk In the library, flow well But like a hotel amuse guests E Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got a proud walk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Have all type of fun and like the sun hide behind dark clouds holding art and proud and be in th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Have all type of fun and like the sun hide behind dark clouds holding art and proud and be in the p Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got a proud walk but loud talk in the library is not good seeing crazy and by being lazy could ruin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : George HW Bush's presidential campaign was nothing to be proud of Black People Politics 11
R Black Poetry : walking true and proud but talking too loud is an abuse of library privilege when i use to try marry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Lunar Cycle Black Sports : It's Official: Serena Is A Proud Mom Black Sports 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : amber-rose-is-now-a-proud-strip-club-owner Black People Doing Positive Things 4
Senegal Black Entertainment : Why Is This Something To Be Proud Of - Jennifer Jackson, First Black Playmate ? Black Entertainment 12
NyneElementz Black Men : Proud of my fellow Black Fathers Black Men 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : A black Baptist church is now the proud owner of... a KKK museum and a hate-filled store called the Black People Open Forum 1
Knowledge Seed Black People : Are You REALLY proud of your African heritage? Black People Open Forum 169
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : The Church of the Black and Proud Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
TotalView Black Poetry : proud Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
PurpleMoons Black People : I Am Proud To Be An American Black People Open Forum 22
Ankhur Black People : Nixon, Reagan, Giufrida, J Edgar Hoover and McCarthy would be Proud Black People Open Forum 0
anAfrican Black People : PROUD To Be A Black Geek Black People Open Forum 22
J Black People : PROUD UNCLE TOMS Black People Open Forum 5
S Black People : Are You Too *Proud* To Admit You Were Wrong??? Black People Open Forum 15
G Black Poetry : I AM PROUD 2 BE BLACK,BUT.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
river Black People : I'm Feeling Very Proud Of Myself Tonight Black People Open Forum 14
A Black Entertainment : Proud of "The First Lady" Faith Evans Black Entertainment 1
M Black Poetry : Yo made a whack choice but this is a black voice// speaking loud seeking proud// for Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
E Black Poetry : I'm 'Black' & Proud? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
D Black Poetry : Proud to be Americon Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Smartgurl I'm very proud of you. Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
C Black People : The Destruction Of The Black Afrikan Woman Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 'You are my wildest dream': Sydney Barber will be first Black woman to serve as US Naval Academy brigade commander Black People Doing Positive Things 0
I_AM_HER Steals and Deals : Black woman -owned Candle Shop in Houston, TX Shopping - Steals and Deals! 0
I_AM_HER Black Women : A black woman's experience and the failed U.S. healthcare system Black Women 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
C Black People : The Black Afrikan Woman Goddess Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : If It Ain't About Your Freedom It Ain't About You, Black Woman And Man!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : New York woman was shackled to bed during childbirth, lawsuit says Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : This woman is changing transportation in Ghana with bikes made from plants Ghana 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Black woman checks shamers who criticized her for having large family: 'I am a married, ADULT!' Black Women 0
HODEE Black People : A Man Can DO... one wrong * So say, * ... A Woman Can DO... All that is GOOD and RIGHT ! Black People Open Forum 0
Chyko Black People : “I Can Never Understand A Broke Woman That Want A Chanel Bag As A Gift” – Meek Mill Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Meet the woman who beat Kendall, Gigi, Bella and Kaia for Model of the Year Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Every person alive today descended from a woman who lived in modern-day Botswana about 200,000 years ago, a new study finds Science and Technology 0
Chyko Black Entertainment : Again, Cardi B Responds To People Questioning Her Race And Ethnicity - ""How Do You Act Like A Black Woman?" Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : It Compromise Not, The Divine Truth I Share With You, Black Woman And Man!!! Black People Open Forum 11
OldSoul Black People : White Woman Identified After Being Filmed Saying She Wants To Kill N****** Black People Open Forum 1
Angela22 Black People : What is Black Woman Feminism vs White Woman Feminism? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Police bodycam footage of woman, 65, resisting arrest sparks outrage: 'If she was black she would've been shot' Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
MS234 Black Entertainment : 007 will be a black woman in new James Bond movie: report Black Entertainment 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : A Black Woman who was given three days to live at birth graduates from college Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Fine1952 Black People : Officer fatally shoots black woman in Bay Town, Texas Black People Open Forum 0