Beyond the sky

Beneath the sun

Where we lie

To come down

Would be a shame

I guess that’s why

I haven’t been the same

THE STORY

I remember taking my shower and going to my room to open a package I had received. It contained components to my mp3 player and I wanted to test them out. One of the pieces was incompatible, so I wanted to test it out on the radio in the gym located in the dormitories. Believing no one was in there, I went in my very revealing shorts and shirt only to find David shirtless and working out. I did what I had to do and quickly made my exit.

Back in my room, I put away the components that came in the package and got in my bed to sleep. Soon, I heard a knock on my door. I went to go answer, but saw no one. Then, David turned the corner and came back. He said that he wanted to say good-bye and gave me a hug, but I knew greater intentions were on his mind.

Returning to bed, I heard another knock. I knew it was him. I answered. He stuttered as he spoke and asked to come in. I asked his intentions and he said that they were only to talk. I allowed him in. Even though, I knew what would result, at that point in my life I was very open, especially to him.

He came in and we talked. We shared small details about each other’s life, but the sexual tension was thick and we both knew what we really wanted.

Making an announcement of his exit, he got up to leave, and I gave a sigh of relief. It was too soon to make that kind of move. I mean, what would he think of me? Oh, but a bold man’s passions!

Before you knew it, we were naked and I was taken. He was a perfect fit and his touch was divine. It was the most appealing sexual experience that I had ever had. Now, granted, it didn’t happen the way I wanted it to, but it was nice and he even cuddled me afterwards; however, I couldn’t enjoy it because my spirit, that was just getting revamped, knew that I had did something very wrong....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BrittanyMalachi Spoken Word : "Imagine" an excerpt from A Poetic Anthology of Love and the Pursuit of Spiritual Growth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BrittanyMalachi Quiet Poetry Lounge : "Reality" an excerpt from A Poetic Anthology of Love and the Pursuit of Spiritual Growth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : "Sweet Nothings" an excerpt from A Poetic Anthology of Love and the Pursuit of Spiritual Growth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Poetic Art Pieces pt. I Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Poetic Carousel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Poetic Pop Up Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
poetic realness by poe'p Spoken Word : poetic realness by poep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : POETIC "LOVE" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : POETIC "LIFE" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
H Black Poetry : Poetic Resurrection Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : WELCOME POETIC FAMILY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
T Black Poetry : Heartache Chronicles, a Poetic Journey - Prologue Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : Word-Flow(A Poetic Exercise) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 475
baller Black Authors : poetic family Short Stories - Authors - Writing 6
Bishop Black Poetry : The Call of The Oracle - My Poetic Bruthas and I Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Poetic verse of our REVOLUTION Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : ~ poet~ poem~ poetry~ poetic~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
nevar Poetry Critiques : Should you care or do you chose to ignore( not a poetic write) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
N Black Poetry : Poetic Orgy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
watzinaname Black Poetry : ELIZABETH... A Watz & Queent Poetic Realization... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Poetic REUNION of Da Family Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
nevar Black Poetry : Happy Birthday to my Poetic Love Blacksoul........ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
PatriceCQueen Black Poetry : Poetic Verses Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
T Black Poetry : Poetic Vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : I got skid marks in my poetic drawls today Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
A Black Poetry : For Brother MONETARY'S BIRTHDAY.... A poetic gift Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Y Black Poetry : My Poetic Soul Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
mistaliberator Black Poetry : FULL CAPACITY(INSPIRED BY POETIC MANIFESTA) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Poetry poetic sermon Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Happy Birthday (Poetic Justice) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (POETIC JUSTICE) in shine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
P Black People : Poetic Justice Black People Open Forum 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : THE GIFT /poetic lic Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
1poetsought Black Poetry : The Poetic Purist Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
M Black Poetry : These jerks a pathetic disgrace in a poetic workplace// ******* don’t rhyme well and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Poetry : poetic stroke Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR poetic Family Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
G Black Poetry : POETIC SOUL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
N Black Poetry : Poetic Prose 'Bout Those Little People Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
A Black Poetry : ~~Prelude to the Day...~~ Hookup & Sage in Poetic Union Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 25
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Poetic Prayer Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Poetry : Poetic light, poetic night Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : A Poetic Ride.....Vision Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : Poetic ride....sonnet #26 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : FiveThousand (poetic twist) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
7 Black Poetry : We Must Never Forget (A Poetic Case For Reparations) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
triniti424 Black Poetry : The Pathetic Poetic Pretender Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 43
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Poetry Poetic Poet Poetry....Release Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
J Black Poetry : To My Poetic Other Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
Bluewater Quiet Poetry Lounge : Flowing Poetic Paradise Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8