Black Spirituality Religion : A Message to ALL Young Black Minds.

Metaverse

Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
To my younger Men and Women,

I'm not as old as I usually sound, but I wanted to be one of the first to apologize for leaving you this mess for you to fix. By now you should be aware of all the problems we face as Black people. I am not here to dictate to you what you should do with your life energy. I am not here to guide you towards higher ideals. I am not here to become your spiritual Sage or Master. It is more true that I am your most humble student.

I am constantly learning and re-learning how to be a young free thinking spirit not conformed to any one way or path. There are many in this world who will try and attempt to derail your spirit, only because they are bitter with their own. You see, we might all live in the same house called "The World" or even "Black America" but when we look out the window we don't all see the same thing.

When you look out the window you might see a world you can potentially change with your courage and intent. However those who are much older, those who are bitter with their lives- will tell you you cannot change that world no matter how you try- unless you follow their particular script.

They will hand you an old wrinkled up grocery list of items that has seen better days, a list that have been passed down to them by the old bitter minds before them.

You see, it's not that they can't afford to buy those items on the list, the deal is those items require collective effort and collective interest. They will hand off this list to you in hopes that you will be able to accomplish something they haven't.

I am not a high diplomat of good moral ethics. In fact, think of me as that homeless Man who might see sitting on a park bench picking his nose. I don't have much besides my observations. But I observe with the strength of a thousand Owls that never blink.

The next best thing to being young again is having the control of young minds and young bodies. I will not debate with you about your belief systems, your religions or your philosophies. You have your rights to them. Something greater is at stake. It is your place to form your own opinion about what is right or wrong for you because you might be here to perform a task that is beyond the understand of those before you.

You may even choose to allow your Elders to transfer their bitterness and anger to you, that is fine- no one can take away your power to choose. But never allow them to kill your youth by killing your smile, your laughter, your inner joy. Never allow your soul to become institutionalized, this is the real prison- and the reason so many of them are so bitter.

There are Men and Women who will seek to take out their failed systems on you. Their failed marriages, relationships, jobs, finances, self worth- even your Parents. We have all failed to admit we are sick from suffering, suffering from being sick. And yes, many of you have already had a very difficult start. The heavy burden of those before you has already taken it's toll. The Education system failed your Parents yet instead of fighting to change it they are fighting you to accept it.

When you rebel they might call you a Thug or a Gansta, when any natural and intelligent being would rebel against a system that does not serve their self interest. I will tell you something you may not hear anywhere else.

Die for your own cause.

MLK said something to the effect - a person that has not found something to die for is not fit to live. We all die because of something, therefore we all must die. But die for your own cause. Die from laughter. Die from running around in circles until you get dizzy. Die from reciting your favorite song. Die from joy. But don't die for our bitter causes. Because as you go looking to "find something worth dying for" from the opinions of other Men and other Women you will be recruited for their wars. And then you will die for nothing.

The bitter ones are already dead, they just haven't peeled over yet. They died a long time ago along with their dreams.

No by all means fight for Black injustice. Fight against Racism. Fight for Black equality. But fight because you want to fight. If that cause is tied into your reason for being here on the planet then by all means. There are powers within you that only you can command summon and manifest.

I know there are many who are afraid you will forget there is a war going on. They are afraid you will not develop the training and methodology required to combat the enemy in question. They are afraid their issues will not be treated as seriously and with the same paramount concern as your own issues. While they will admit to these things, what they will never admit to at all is- being afraid period.

And this is precisely the reason they have handed you that grocery list, because they have lacked the bravery to achieve it themselves. They have always been afraid of the enemy in question which is why they battle each other instead of the ideal target.

What I am telling you is find a way to become fearless and you will achieve far more in your lifetime that what they had in theirs no matter what you become and what you decide to do with your life energy. Start asking yourself the question "What will it take for me to become fearless?" and the answers will come.

Your joy, your laughter, your humor, your young free thinking spirit- are all tied into your fearlessness. Know that there is more to you than what is grounded by gravity and controlled by the laws of physics.

I do not need you to follow my wisdom. I am the God of my own destiny, I will continue to sit here and pick my nose until I fall asleep. Find your own wisdom and follow it, find your own truth and recite it.

Die for your own cause.

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker

I'm not as old as I usually sound, but I wanted to be one of the first to apologize for leaving you this mess for you to fix. By now you should be aware of all the problems we face as Black people. I am not here to dictate to you what you should do with your life energy. I am not here to guide you towards higher ideals. I am not here to become your spiritual Sage or Master. It is more true that I am your most humble student.

I am constantly learning and re-learning how to be a young free thinking spirit not conformed to any one way or path. There are many in this world who will try and attempt to derail your spirit, only because they are bitter with their own. You see, we might all live in the same house called "The World" or even "Black America" but when we look out the window we don't all see the same thing.

When you look out the window you might see a world you can potentially change with your courage and intent. However those who are much older, those who are bitter with their lives- will tell you you cannot change that world no matter how you try- unless you follow their particular script.

They will hand you an old wrinkled up grocery list of items that has seen better days, a list that have been passed down to them by the old bitter minds before them.

You see, it's not that they can't afford to buy those items on the list, the deal is those items require collective effort and collective interest. They will hand off this list to you in hopes that you will be able to accomplish something they haven't.

I am not a high diplomat of good moral ethics. In fact, think of me as that homeless Man who might see sitting on a park bench picking his nose. I don't have much besides my observations. But I observe with the strength of a thousand Owls that never blink.

The next best thing to being young again is having the control of young minds and young bodies. I will not debate with you about your belief systems, your religions or your philosophies. You have your rights to them. Something greater is at stake. It is your place to form your own opinion about what is right or wrong for you because you might be here to perform a task that is beyond the understand of those before you.

You may even choose to allow your Elders to transfer their bitterness and anger to you, that is fine- no one can take away your power to choose. But never allow them to kill your youth by killing your smile, your laughter, your inner joy. Never allow your soul to become institutionalized, this is the real prison- and the reason so many of them are so bitter.

There are Men and Women who will seek to take out their failed systems on you. Their failed marriages, relationships, jobs, finances, self worth- even your Parents. We have all failed to admit we are sick from suffering, suffering from being sick. And yes, many of you have already had a very difficult start. The heavy burden of those before you has already taken it's toll. The Education system failed your Parents yet instead of fighting to change it they are fighting you to accept it.

When you rebel they might call you a Thug or a Gansta, when any natural and intelligent being would rebel against a system that does not serve their self interest. I will tell you something you may not hear anywhere else.

Die for your own cause.

MLK said something to the effect - a person that has not found something to die for is not fit to live. We all die because of something, therefore we all must die. But die for your own cause. Die from laughter. Die from running around in circles until you get dizzy. Die from reciting your favorite song. Die from joy. But don't die for our bitter causes. Because as you go looking to "find something worth dying for" from the opinions of other Men and other Women you will be recruited for their wars. And then you will die for nothing.

The bitter ones are already dead, they just haven't peeled over yet. They died a long time ago along with their dreams.

No by all means fight for Black injustice. Fight against Racism. Fight for Black equality. But fight because you want to fight. If that cause is tied into your reason for being here on the planet then by all means. There are powers within you that only you can command summon and manifest.

I know there are many who are afraid you will forget there is a war going on. They are afraid you will not develop the training and methodology required to combat the enemy in question. They are afraid their issues will not be treated as seriously and with the same paramount concern as your own issues. While they will admit to these things, what they will never admit to at all is- being afraid period.

And this is precisely the reason they have handed you that grocery list, because they have lacked the bravery to achieve it themselves. They have always been afraid of the enemy in question which is why they battle each other instead of the ideal target.

What I am telling you is find a way to become fearless and you will achieve far more in your lifetime that what they had in theirs no matter what you become and what you decide to do with your life energy. Start asking yourself the question "What will it take for me to become fearless?" and the answers will come.

Your joy, your laughter, your humor, your young free thinking spirit- are all tied into your fearlessness. Know that there is more to you than what is grounded by gravity and controlled by the laws of physics.

I do not need you to follow my wisdom. I am the God of my own destiny, I will continue to sit here and pick my nose until I fall asleep. Find your own wisdom and follow it, find your own truth and recite it.

Die for your own cause.

U OWE NO APOLOGIES DEAR META TO NO ONE. YOUR TIREDLESS EFFORTS TO GET US ALL TO THINK ARE PRICELESS. SINCE YOUR ARRIVAL ON ONE OF MY THREADS YOU HAVE BEEN TEACHING ME BROTHER. IT IS AN HONOR TO HAVE U AS A MENTOR,PEER AND MOST IMPORTANT I CONSIDER U A CLOSE FRIEND. ALL YOUNG MINDS NEED YOU ESPECIALLY OURS.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Die for your own cause.

Die for your own cause.

All this time I thought that I was that homeless man on the park bench picking my nose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Keita Kenyatta Black People : MESSAGE TO EVERY YOUNG BLACK PERSON Pt. 2 Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : MESSAGE TO EVERY YOUNG BLACK PERSON Black People Open Forum 5
OmowaleX MESSAGE TO YOUNG BLACK MEN Black Men 12
C Black People : A Message To Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
Al D Black People : One Message One Messenger One Song: The Bigger Picture by Lil Baby Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Divine Message To The Black Afrikans In America Not By Choice!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Derrick Simmons Black Children : Message to the Lil’ Homies Black Children 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Bees Are Dropping Dead in Brazil and Sending a Message to Humans Black Health and Wellness 0
OldSoul Black People : A Message From the Future With AOC Black People Open Forum 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : BRAND NEW CLOTH: Deep Message About the NEW MOVEMENTS in the past Christian Study Group 0
IFE Black People Politics : Ivanka Trump tries to hop on Oprah’s #MeToo message. #MeToo says no thanks. Black People Politics 3
jamesfrmphilly Support : i keep getting error message... Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : A Message of Hope During These Tender Times Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : Tracee Ellis Ross has a message for you. Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Message to the Messengers _ Explicit ( POWERFUL POEM / LYRICS) Black People Open Forum 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Message Of A Cross Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : "Message to the Movement Against Donald Trump: Let the Empire Die" Black People Politics 0
nilevalley Black People : For world in turmoil a message of "hope" Black People Open Forum 1
river Black People : Message from Brotha Oldsoul about Today's Class Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama delivers stern message to Trump Black People Politics 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Sending the wrong message on Black history month AACOOLDRE 0
IFE Black Poetry : A Message From Your Unconscious Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Alex Jones message to farrakan AACOOLDRE 0
Monetary Support : Error Message for Video Chat Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Enki Black Poetry : A Message to America From Black America Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
OldSoul OldSoul : Special Message From OldSoul OldSoul 1
F Black Hebrew Israelites : Message to the Yisraelites Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Temptations - Message From A Black Man Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Black People : Cosmic Message For Today Black People Open Forum 5
OldSoul OldSoul : Message to Black Dads: A New Father's Day Tradition OldSoul 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : NC protests split on Bible's message to help poor Christian Study Group 9
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Message To The Strong Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Message to black men and women Black People Open Forum 5
N Black Spirituality Religion : Were the Jews embracing Paul's message Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Angela22 Black People : How many posts needed to message others? Black People Open Forum 36
river Poetry Discussion : Message for 1poetsought Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Grandmaster Flash - The Message Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
B The Front Porch : A Positive Message From A Black Hebrew The Front Porch 13
skuderjaymes Black People : Norway sends strong message to muslims: sentences mass murder of Muslims to 10 years. Black People Open Forum 2
AuthorLady Black People : A Message For White Folks: Black People Aren't Racist... Black People Open Forum 14
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Whatnauts - Message From A Black Man Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : A New Millennium Message To The Keepers Of Truth Black People Open Forum 11
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Message 2 Black Men: "The White Woman is the Last Trick of the Devil" Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Martin Luther King Anti War Message still relevant Today Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Do You Think The Term Nig### Should Be Used Here on a Black Black Message Board Black People Open Forum 7
info-moetry Black People : Do you think the term NEGRO should be used here on a black message board? Black People Open Forum 225
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: MFSB, Love is the Message Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Audio Video Web Conferencing : Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five - The Message Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Knowledge Seed Black People : A Message to Women-haters Black People Open Forum 10
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : MFSB - Love Is The Message (NYC Remix) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0