Black Poetry : A Message From God To A Black Man The Image Of Thy God.

ASHANTA

Jan 15, 2003
Brooklyn N. Y.
My father I am blind and cannot see.
I have been the lynching of my own family tree.
There are times I question thee.
My weakness of my pain that flowed within my soul.
Surrender your pain to me.
You were only put upon this earth,
to prove your loyalty.
Stand tall I thy God, the image you my son.
Shall never fall weakness to the devils storm.
I have forgiven thee many times, but I shall
turn a deaf ear until you walk as a man.
I have given you the jewels of my trust.
Now you my son shall give back hornor,
You my son the image that I walk.

You are in transformation incubation from the earth,
as you gain your wings.
The pain that you suffer is only a tribute to me.
You are in transformation lean your head upon me.
My son has given his life that you may be free.
I suffered as well.

My creations turned there back on me.
The pain, which you suffer, is the pain as my son.
I am God creator and you are the son.
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
You have now felt my son’s pain you are as one.

There were no deceptions in my commandments,
which man chooses to change.
The sins have fell upon the children,
son I feel your pain. Rise up my son,
get up of your knees. Only pray to me.
I will take you to the next level.
Once I have baptized your soul,
which you will reach a higher level.

I have never left you my son.
Just awaited your call.
Teach the words of wisdom. Reclaim your stool.
Take a journey with me son,
as I show you the way.
Never close the door on wisdom;
it will only hit you in the face.
Remember God is love, and your rewards,
would be on earth.

Tell the world I love them,
and our communication will become strong.
Teach the children love,
which they will bare great fruits.
Never close out wisdom this is the key to my door.

Love all this is the link,
between the heavens and earth.
Teach the children they will leave,
a legacy of your hopes and dreams.
Self sacrifice and love,
is the key to the Golden Gate.

Cry no more my son your mission is not complete.
I have never forsaken you, I have been right there.
Only the righteous and conscious,
will see the realms of my gate.
There is no validation of the ignorance of man.
Their children will be curse upon the land.
Raise my son and cry no more.

You were the chosen and you hold the key.
You my son was created in my image.
And your body is the church.
Keep it clean an order, I will do the rest.
The paradise, which I prepared for my children,
which they live for idols with no self worth.
I leave you my son in the name of love.
Take the message to my children that God is love.

Copywriter Jacqueline Amos 2002

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Love is he
forth his grace is placed
he is love indeed
message heard from da learning tree.......Thank u

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ASHANTA Black Poetry : A Message From God To A Black Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Black Women Cries A Message To God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Thank God for the message in midst of my mess Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
ASHANTA Quiet Poetry Lounge : A Message From God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
C Black People : A Message To Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
Al D Black People : One Message One Messenger One Song: The Bigger Picture by Lil Baby Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Divine Message To The Black Afrikans In America Not By Choice!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Derrick Simmons Black Children : Message to the Lil’ Homies Black Children 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Bees Are Dropping Dead in Brazil and Sending a Message to Humans Black Health and Wellness 0
OldSoul Black People : A Message From the Future With AOC Black People Open Forum 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : BRAND NEW CLOTH: Deep Message About the NEW MOVEMENTS in the past Christian Study Group 0
IFE Black People Politics : Ivanka Trump tries to hop on Oprah’s #MeToo message. #MeToo says no thanks. Black People Politics 3
jamesfrmphilly Support : i keep getting error message... Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : A Message of Hope During These Tender Times Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : Tracee Ellis Ross has a message for you. Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Message to the Messengers _ Explicit ( POWERFUL POEM / LYRICS) Black People Open Forum 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Message Of A Cross Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : "Message to the Movement Against Donald Trump: Let the Empire Die" Black People Politics 0
nilevalley Black People : For world in turmoil a message of "hope" Black People Open Forum 1
river Black People : Message from Brotha Oldsoul about Today's Class Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama delivers stern message to Trump Black People Politics 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Sending the wrong message on Black history month AACOOLDRE 0
IFE Black Poetry : A Message From Your Unconscious Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Alex Jones message to farrakan AACOOLDRE 0
Monetary Support : Error Message for Video Chat Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Enki Black Poetry : A Message to America From Black America Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
OldSoul OldSoul : Special Message From OldSoul OldSoul 1
F Black Hebrew Israelites : Message to the Yisraelites Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Temptations - Message From A Black Man Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Black People : Cosmic Message For Today Black People Open Forum 5
OldSoul OldSoul : Message to Black Dads: A New Father's Day Tradition OldSoul 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : NC protests split on Bible's message to help poor Christian Study Group 9
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Message To The Strong Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Message to black men and women Black People Open Forum 5
N Black Spirituality Religion : Were the Jews embracing Paul's message Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Angela22 Black People : How many posts needed to message others? Black People Open Forum 36
river Poetry Discussion : Message for 1poetsought Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Grandmaster Flash - The Message Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
B The Front Porch : A Positive Message From A Black Hebrew The Front Porch 13
S Black People : Norway sends strong message to muslims: sentences mass murder of Muslims to 10 years. Black People Open Forum 2
AuthorLady Black People : A Message For White Folks: Black People Aren't Racist... Black People Open Forum 14
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Whatnauts - Message From A Black Man Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : A New Millennium Message To The Keepers Of Truth Black People Open Forum 11
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Message 2 Black Men: "The White Woman is the Last Trick of the Devil" Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Martin Luther King Anti War Message still relevant Today Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Do You Think The Term Nig### Should Be Used Here on a Black Black Message Board Black People Open Forum 7
info-moetry Black People : Do you think the term NEGRO should be used here on a black message board? Black People Open Forum 225
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: MFSB, Love is the Message Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Audio Video Web Conferencing : Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five - The Message Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Knowledge Seed Black People : A Message to Women-haters Black People Open Forum 10