Black Spirituality Religion : A Megachurch Reels After Learning Pastor Let His Professed Pedophile Son Work With Kids

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

A Megachurch Reels After Learning Pastor Let His Professed Pedophile Son Work With Kids

Johnny Ortberg, who is in his early 30s, first told his father about his attraction to children in July 2018. He assured his father that he had never acted on that attraction, and the pastor believed him.

Carol Kuruvilla
HuffPost

Inside Menlo Church, where congregants recently learned that their senior pastor kept secret that a volunteer who worked with children had confessed his attraction to minors, and also that the volunteer was his son. (Photo: yhelfman via Getty Images)

Inside Menlo Church, where congregants recently learned that their senior pastor kept secret that a volunteer who worked with children had confessed his attraction to minors, and also that the volunteer was his son. (Photo: yhelfman via Getty Images)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Megachurch Pastor Accused Of Defrauding People Out Of More Than $1 Million Christian Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : MAKING HER-STORY: Irishea Hilliard makes history after inheriting Houston megachurch Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Megachurch pastor ignites debate after suggesting that Christianity doesn’t hinge on Jesus’ birth Christian Study Group 4
N African Traditional Religion : Learning/adopting Ifa African Traditional Religion Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : No new 'learning' brain cells after age 13: study Science and Technology 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : American Students Aren't Learning The Full Truth About Slavery Black Education / Schools 36
Gorilla Science and Technology : Exploit Exercises - Computer Security Learning Resource Science and Technology 1
dunwiddat Black People : Black Folks Still Not Learning Black People Open Forum 2
MsInterpret Black People : What is your learning style? Black People Open Forum 12
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : 20+ Resources for Learning Programming/Computing Online Science and Technology 1
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Stanford Offering Three Open Classes: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Databases Science and Technology 4
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : DIY Computer Science (Learning Community): The Elements of Computing Systems Science and Technology 1
Destee We Are Learning This Together Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 8
Afroerotik Black Parenting : Learning to Love Black Parenting 2
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Learning the ABCs for Black Teens Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21
Gorilla Science and Technology : Khan Academy (Another self-learning resource) Science and Technology 0
Ankhur Black People : Now they tell us Ritalin "boosts" Learning????? Black People Open Forum 2
P Black Spirituality Religion : How Are You At Living and Learning? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
howardtsu Black Poetry : Learning to Guess Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Learning 2 love again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Destee Science and Technology : Learning HTML / Handling Traffic Science and Technology 7
howardtsu Black Poetry : Learning to Stay Away Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
D Black Haiku : learning vanu.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
D Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Anyone gonna participate in the Distance Learning program that the AAS is offering? Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 2
anAfrican Africa : Learning/Sharing the Nations of Africa All Things Africa 0
anAfrican Ghana : Ghana; Education: President Challenges Higher Learning Institutions Ghana 0
S Black Poetry : Higher Learning Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Destee Pan-Africanism : Monique Maddy - Learning to Love Africa Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 8
anAfrican Science and Technology : Learning Electronics Together? Science and Technology 11
L Black Education / Schools : Afrocentric Learning Tools Black Education / Schools 6
I Africa : AFrican languages and learning them. All Things Africa 9
F African American History Culture : Learning on Kemet African American History Culture 4
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Learning to Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
K Black People : Learning another language Black People Open Forum 1
I Black Poetry : Learning Tools Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
L Black Poetry : Learning to Love Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
L Black Poetry : Learning about Mistakes.. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
E Quiet Poetry Lounge : Learning Experiences Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Destee Network : 1 Week trial of 700+ e-learning courses Destee Network : 0
S Black Poetry : Learning From The Best Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9