Occupation
Sales Management
We Always Forget

that for every action there is a reaction--Ra

;)

MORE

Banned
Feb 18, 2003
yah and when u got your windows broke out and your tires flat and str8 get pimped slapped in front of your friends. remember , u made followed this dumb ish!

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
Only to fakes

that don't happen to real playas--only to wannabes--Ra :x:

PlayWitItPimp05

May 28, 2003
a perfectly blighted planet where soul-searching i
Occupation
Student at MHS.
ah yes. the putrid smell of ignorance spreads again. but our noses are so burned out by it you ant even smell it anymore. :lol:

I was feelin dis Ra -- this was a good laugh.

In da immortal words of Trick Daddy -- "You gone learn!! You gone learn!!!"

I suppose some day they will.

:heart: :heart: PLAY :heart: :heart:

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
It's hard

sometimes we believe all that **** our friends be telling us and all we do is look like clowns--Ra

:D

dnommo

Mar 19, 2001
Baltimore, Md.
Occupation
Teacher of English, Literature & Poetry
Hey Ra,
i just got this in the mail...i think it's urgent...

THE INTERNATIONAL PLAYAS COUNCIL, INCORPORATED

****PRESS RELEASE****

To Whom It May Concern,

We officially acknowledge that the information posted here is true and Amun-Ra has permission to provide such information to those whom deem it necessary to do one of the following:

1. attempt to be a playa without knowing the rules.

2. falsifying playa credentials by putting hubcaps on a rented Cadillac...

3. trying to pass off "payless shoes" as "gators".

4. claiming the large number of phone calls from your momma on your cellphone is "all the women trying to holla"

5. buying your own clothes and saying "my b**** bought'em"

and the most horrific of offenses that will cause you to receive a lifetime excommunication from the PLaya Council...

GOING ON JENNY JONES AND BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR PLAYA STATUS WITHOUT VALID PROOF!!!!

Addendum: The Council will convene shortly to discuss the playa credentials of Kobe Bryant and all NBA players who cheat on their wives and don't think they will get caught...(He did admit tocheating folks) The COuncil does not support nor condone such erroneous acts. If you gonna be a playa, stay single.

From the Desk of the President Playa,
Mr. ************* *******************
(His name is hidden due to confidentiality clause.

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
I'm serious

We men can't remember a **** thin it seems like--so it is best ieither to shutup or deny--Ra

Jflex!

Aug 19, 2005
Amun-Ra said:
But like I said--I am only half kidding here--don't admit to anything--women have long memories--take it to the grave and if you have to tell--find a chaplain--Ra

"find a chaplain"... :lol:

NileValleyKing

Jan 23, 2007
Players

In life there is no such things as games. Children play, true adults live. The world of the players is like...hhmmm russian rulet. You get away all your life and one day it all ends with broken hearts or death. The bermuda triangle men!.. HOW ABOUT THE NARROW PATH.......TRUE and LOVE HUH?

Anu:geek:

P.S. I'm new to this site.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.