Black Entertainment : A Fresh Pair of Images from Sundance-Bound Barack & Michelle in 'Before Sunset'-Style Romance, 'Sout

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
A Fresh Pair of Images from Sundance-Bound Barack & Michelle in 'Before Sunset'-Style Romance, 'Southside With You'

Here are new official images from "Southside With You," the project that is being sold as a "Before Sunset"-style film (in short... man, woman, lots of mostly profound conversation over a specified period of time), which takes place entirely in one day, set during the summer of 1989, when one Barack Obama (then a first-year Harvard Law student) took his future wife, Michelle Robinson (an associate at a Chicago law firm), out on a first date, which included a tour of Chicago’s South Side.

The future couple also caught a screening of Spike Lee's "Do the Right Thing" - something the president has talked about previously. I assume that moment in time will be incorporated into the script.

Read more
http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowan...unset-style-romance-southside-with-you-20151202

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : They play this is every club find out I'm very thug got a drop top whip like DOUGI FRESH bee-bop script grab a hottie at the party bar you in jump in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Senegal Black Positive People : Anyone Heard of Mumu Fresh? Black People Doing Positive Things 3
R Black Poetry : he was quick to understand that he need a chick with a thunder plan see a chick voice fresh and brig Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Entertainment : Grand Master Flash Fresh Style Black Entertainment 0
Black As Day The Front Porch : 100% Fresh Meat The Front Porch 6
chuck Black People Politics : Please Let Us Start Fresh In 2016!! Black People Politics 0
Black Phoenix Steals and Deals : $45 Sam's Club Plus Membership + $21.94 Fresh Food Offers + $20 Gift Card + More Shopping - Steals and Deals! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 9 Simple Ways to Keep Food Fresh/Foods to never put in the refrigerator Black Health and Wellness 5
chuck Black People : Let's Start Fresh In 2016! Black People Open Forum 0
P Affordable Fresh Food Source Black Health and Wellness 0
G Black People : Monumental Rumor Sparks Fresh Research-original Statue of Liberty a black woman Black People Open Forum 1
Khasm13 Khasm13 : a breath of fresh air.... Khasm13 13
Isaiah Black People : KEEPING THE MEMORY OF KATRINA FRESH IN OUR MINDS... Black People Open Forum 10
M Black Poetry : Shopping At Farm Fresh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : At Farm Fresh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
MANASIAC So Fresh and So Clean - Beauty Thread for Men Black Health and Wellness 22
Khasm13 Khasm13 : you aint fresh... Khasm13 9
M Fresh Juices and its benefits Part I Black Health and Wellness 2
M Black Poetry : The Farm Fresh Story Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
T Black Poetry : Fresh In My Mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
Desert Storm Black Poetry : Fresh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Fresh Fried Fish!!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : Fresh Fried Feelings! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Heartbeat Quiet Poetry Lounge : Fresh and New Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : this stuff strong and crazy, it move heavy weightsAnd make them very straight, and cause merry datesWith chicks but have to inflate my tricks pair o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
howardtsu Black Poetry : Eve & Howard (a pair of jokers) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
G Black People : Sutter County pair held in dragging death of black man Black People Open Forum 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Pair of Cons Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Not Just a pair of pants Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
A Black Poetry : Can i kiss your lips(both pair) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
N Black Hebrew Israelites : Images Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 7
candeesweet Black Poetry : Images Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: The Origins of Some Victorian Images of Africa Black People Politics 0
Perfection Benin : In Context Series: Images of the Queen Mother in Benin Court Art Benin 2
jamesfrmphilly African Traditional Religion : images of santeria... African Traditional Religion Study Group 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : 25-images-celebrating-black-love Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Support : Trouble Posting or Viewing Images? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 3
asimplepoet Black Haiku : Lying images Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : What does METU mean? _ Art Images, and A Nice Mural on HerBrand Street in Europe Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Support : Are Yall Seeing Broken Images on the Site? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 18
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Life Never Ran These Striking Images of What It Was Like to Be Black in 1950s America African American History Culture 0
Enki Black Picture Image Gallery : Images of Balckness Black Picture Image Gallery 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Food fake-out: Products with misleading names and images Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : kiyun images micro aggressions……. Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Relationships : Changing Negative Images Black Relationships 0
N The Front Porch : i need images of statues and paintings The Front Porch 88
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 100's of BLACK negro Moors Images in Europe Black People Open Forum 73
Asomfwaa Health and Wellness : Images of "Nodding Disease." Black Health and Wellness 6
S why images not loading from photobucket? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
A Black People : Brain Wash Images Black People Open Forum 103