Black People : A Disrespectful Mind For Time, Is A Mind That Does Not Use Time Wisely!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
Osiris Akkebala <osiris2013@yahoo.com>

A Disrespectful Mind For Time, Is A Mind That Does Not Use Time Wisely!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

The Black Afrikan Race has no respect for Time because a Race of people living in Mental bondage and does not spend all of the Time required to return back to its Freedom, is a Mind living unwisely and a mind without the use of wisdom is a Mind loaded down in educated belief and believe is a Demon to the Mind that does not Think, beloved Black Afrikan people.

Share with me Black Afrikan people, when living in an environment that your Mind does not create for you and your children, what are you doing to occupy your time, whatever it is , does not meet the requirement of being a wise Thinking Mind since the living condition we are in is subjected not to the wisdom of our Divine Mind performance but is confined to the believing fantasy of the Mind that white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being has well indoctrinated the Mind now guiding you to perform as Black Afrikans do today and all that we do today point Black Afrikans not toward Freedom but to a Dream State like Walt Disney World Fantasy Land where make-believe is fun to the believing mind that is confined to Lies and Deception about the Majesty of Living Life and that Godly state of Living Life is with companionship with Freedom, beloved Black Afrikan People.

So Today, if Black Afrikan people are not occupied in an active performance that is about securing Freedom for the Mind of Black Afrikan people then all that we Black Afrikans are doing and talking about is in favor of that white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being and beloved, there is no wisdom being displayed in such a performance by Black Afrikan people whose objective goal is not Freedom with control of the environment you live in, enjoying the fruits that come from a Thinking Innerstanding , Knowing Divine Mind.

My Motto is, When living without Freedom of Mind, then First Seek You Your Freedom, using any and all means required for you to obtain your Freedom and your every conversation and Body action should be about you securing your Freedom!!!

Because, when you are living without Freedom being your companion, all that you are talking about and is doing should be about making plans and strategizing to regain our Divine Mind Back and it's the Divine Mind that Sees to Know What The Divine Essence, God Is, and with such knowledge you are with the Freedom to know your relationship to that Divine Essence, God, and Knowing is Divine and being Divine has you to be wise in all that you talk about and do that service to the Greater Good of the Black Afrikan Family Nation, who today, is a Divided unwise behaving talking inactive believing Human Being Nation, and that state of mind is a verification of our Mental illness, beloved!!!

Not until you become Free again beloved Black Afrikan people, you should be all about obtaining your Freedom, anything else is useless to talk about, because if your talk is not about obtaining your Freedom, then it's about things not wise for you to be talking about in the state of your Living confinement under the control of those who determine your living fate today, and it sure as hell is not the Black Afrikan Race.

So, I do not enter into debates with Black Folks, I share that which I know that comes from knowing the weight of the value of being exposed to that white racist educational system which operate to serve to the Greater Good of that white racist unjust Prejudice Luciferian Human Being, at the same time knowing where my Divine Information comes from that has me with the Divine knowledge and wisdom that comes from Divine Thinking to Learn about the Empirical Facts that verify that which is Divinely True and Real to the Divine Mind that Reason Logically to know that which need to be known and not believed about the Divine Essence, God Of Us All, which in turn have you with knowledge of Thyself, beloved!!

So, when living not being in control of your Living environment, you live in an environment that is not controlled by you and that beloved, is no sign of Freedom!!!

So, First seek you your Freedom when you are not Free, and all you need to know will become your gift with innerstanding, and a Thinking Knowing Mind tolerates not being Free, beloved Black Afrikan Woman and Man!!!

Therefore, the Reparation/Repatriation that your Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors has already earned and America now evil is withholding from paying to our Enslaved Ancestors, that should and must be the center of our concentration beloved, Reparation/Repatriation Represents to Black Afrikans and to Afrika, our Freedom, and nobody should be allowed to take away our Freedom anymore, beloved Black Afrikan people!!!

So, if you desire to conversate with me, then let it be today, about us obtaining our Freedom, which should be the primary interest of Thinking Black Afrikans Today!!!

When we become Free and is back in Afrika, then we can sit under the palm Tree with no worry Sipping Palm Wine discussing our Interest of the day, beloved Black Afrikan Woman and Man!!!

So, Get Up You Might Race Of Black Power And Let Us Come Together To Plan Our Freedom And Act To Make It To Be Enjoyed By The Black Afrikan Unified Nation Again, Being Govern By A United States Of Afrika Government To Be In Afrika Governing Black Afrikan People In An Environment Black Afrikans Has Created For OurSelves To Live In, Beloved!!!

Either I am Dreaming Dreams And Seeing Visions As A Wise Elder, Or I Am A Believing Walt Disney World Fantasy Believer, Which Will You Have Me To Be, My Beloved Black Afrikan Race Of People???

Divine Respect

Divine Respect

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shaka64 Black Entertainment : Nicki Minaj Apologizes For Disrespectful Malcolm X Cover Art Black Entertainment 18
Destee Higher Standard Required : Study Group Warning - If You're Disrespectful There - You Lose Your Ability to Post in Those Forums Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 14
Destee Support : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc. Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 133
B Black People : No reason to ever get defensive against "disrespectful" words, here's why. Black People Open Forum 31
jamesfrmphilly is this disrespectful to destee members? Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 8
J Black People : Disrespectful white scum BOO floyd mayweater in Manchester england Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Pan Africanism : Are We Arrogant, Condescending, & Disrespectful To Each Other? African American History Culture 38
T Black Entertainment : R the Goodie Mob Disrespectful? Black Entertainment 4
C Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Garvey, The Man And His Mind Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Defeated Mind Black People Open Forum 0
One-Hundredd African American History Culture : REAWAKENING THE AFRICAN MIND African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
J Black Poetry : Only you have unforgettable beauty, it is eternal in my memory. It shines clearly in my mind and subconscious mind - this is the best I've seen in my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Spirituality Religion : TD Jakes - NOTHING AS POWERFUL AS A CHANGED MIND Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
HODEE Black Positive People : A CHANGED MIND - "DO NOT MOVE" ( For Some will not Enter the Spiritual Thread ) Not that they have no spirituality ..It's Also Black People Positive Black People Doing Positive Things 3
C Black People : A Fool Can Show A Happy Face But Joy Comes From Freedom Of Mind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Black People : Will It Ever Occur To Black Afrikan The Only Way To Change Our Living Status Is To Change The Mind Now Controlling Us? Black People Open Forum 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Inside My Mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Way to control anger and wavering of mind Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She have a brisk attitude holding a dish for food it's really game time that's her frame of mind in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
TotalView Black Poetry : whatever's on my mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀"Elevate My Mind"--Identities for Women in Hip Hop Songs Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : make my mind trip lost you try kiss off my lipgloss Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : look I got cake to whirl like the wind my candy curls thin a boy's // mind spin nevertheless got cle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Our mind is the control tower of our life Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Mind Is Playing Tricks on Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever plenty fun but if anyone discover the rea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
R Black Poetry : flow like water and my mind grow broader but have a great plan // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Mind Your Own Business Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
Fine1952 Science and Technology : Science Examined People Who Claim Not To Eat Or Drink. What They Found Is Mind-Boggling! Science and Technology 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : Idris Elba Will Push His Body, Mind and Engineering Know-How in 4-Part Series, ‘Idris Elba No Limits Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Mind has become large it’ll be dumb to dodge reality, hands // In the air I dap at school Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My mind fries while time flies like a strong sparrow and I have the type bone marrow give me muscles Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
brown_h0rnet Destee Network : Free Your Mind Online Destee Network : 0
1svd2srv Black Poetry : MIND BLOWN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Last Days on the LORD's Mind Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Holder, free to speak his mind, takes on Congress, and more Black People Politics 1
freddie48 The Front Porch : Just speaking my mind. The Front Porch 7
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : The Soul Rebels - Let Your Mind Be Free Black Entertainment 0
R Black People : The Reprobate Mind Black People Open Forum 13
BlaqStalley The Front Porch : Hey DESTEE BlaqueStalley here... I'm here to meet new people & brooding my mind & soul The Front Porch 8
R Black Poetry : Mind damage a bit but manage to fit rhymes in a microphones This blind domes and leave a shine on ch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14