Africa : A “Go Back to Africa” media campaign uses AI to boost African American tourism

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
I may be wrong but I think you may have misunderstood brother SOA.
Anytime that term is used by someone on social media in a derogatory context it will be redacted and something positive will be displayed about Africa in it's place..

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
I may be wrong but I think you may have misunderstood brother SOA.
Anytime that term is used by someone on social media in a derogatory context it will be redacted and something positive will be displayed about Africa in it's place..
Thanks for bringing that to light Al D. I didn't think of it that way. Again thanks and have a good weekend. A good friend and admirer.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

A “Go Back to Africa” media campaign uses AI to boost African American tourism

The company recently partnered with FCB/SIX, a data-driven creative agency, to create an AI platform which collects real time social media posts of black travelers throughout the continent.

Haleluya Hadero
Quartz

View attachment 17326
It's a pure racist remark :facepalm:

Trump's 'go back' remark: In workplace, it might be illegal

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, which enforces federal laws against workplace bias, explicitly cites comments like "go back to where you came from" as examples of "potentially unlawful conduct."

1563743792150.png
Trump Language Impact
FILE - This Tuesday, July 16, 2019 image from video provided by WSET-TV shows a sign for the Friendship Baptist Church which reads, "America: Love it or Leave It" in Appomattox, Va. Amid a national furor over President Donald Trump’s tweet urging four Democratic congresswomen to “go back” to their home countries, Pastor E. W. Lucas is gaining attention with the sign at his church. (WSET-TV via AP)

DAVID CRARY and ALEXANDRA OLSON
Associated Press

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

Why ‘send her back’ is even worse than ‘lock her up’

...now having gotten away with this outrage — having, in fact, been rewarded for his assault on the rule of law by election to the nation’s highest office — Trump is committing an even worse offense against the very foundation of our republic.

With his “go back” demands and his followers’ chants of “send her back,” Trump is signaling that a refugee from Somalia — or even an African American from Cincinnati, a Palestinian American from Detroit or a Latino American from the Bronx — is an alien, an outsider, someone who is not welcome in a country that, as he previously said, is already “full.”

President Trump, holding a sheet of paper referencing Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), speaks at a Cabinet meeting in the White House on July 16. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is sitting to Trump's left. (Alex Brandon/AP)

By Max Boot
Columnist

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, which enforces federal laws against workplace bias, explicitly cites comments like "go back to where you came from" as examples of "potentially unlawful conduct."
WOW! I've heard about his comments on internet and did not really know what it was about until lately.
I am supposing that he makes certain comments on Twitter but I do not use Twitter so, I usually find out about certain information by and by. But now, I think that this is bad.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

'Send Her Back' Chant Was A Dagger Through My Heart, Says GOP Congressman

...resounded through Donald Trump’s political rally last week was like a “dagger that went through my heart,” North Carolina GOP Rep. Mark Walker told CNN on Monday.

Mary Papenfuss
HuffPost

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: