Africa : A “Go Back to Africa” media campaign uses AI to boost African American tourism

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

A “Go Back to Africa” media campaign uses AI to boost African American tourism

The company recently partnered with FCB/SIX, a data-driven creative agency, to create an AI platform which collects real time social media posts of black travelers throughout the continent.

Haleluya Hadero
Quartz

1562855379406.png

Last edited:

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
I see that it's founders are a couple of brothers Eric Martin and Kent Johnson. This may be a helpful way to generate more interests in Africa from our brother and sisters. If anyone is interested in Partnership opportunities, here is a link Black and Abroad.

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
Thanks Al D. Too bad they have a relationship with Norwegian Airlines. I guess no one told them about the Joanne Wickenden incident.
Hey SOA, I had no idea who she is but she appears to be just another white woman that is fascinated with the size of a Black man's sex organs.
I'm pretty sure that these brothers have performed their due diligence and wouldn't put themselves in a position that they felt would be detrimental to their business..

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
Well, 'Black & Abroad' certainly sounds better.
Hello Chevron, "Black and Abroad" does sound better.. It's the "Go" that makes it comes off as an innuendo for some. Personally, I feel folks are just way too sensitive aside from taking things out of context.. It's only derogatory if it's meant that way!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days