Black Positive People : 90-year-old 'Miss Opal' starts march to D.C. from Ft. Worth, TX - For Juneteenth Holiday

IFE

Jan 20, 2015

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Petitioning has the potential to enact real change – just check out some of our petition creator’s success stories – but it’s also your fundamental right as an American citizen, and an opportunity to connect with a community of like-minded people who are invested in making a change. Ideally, running a petition on We the People is just the start of something bigger — a long-term, robust form of civic engagement.

1. We the People - The White House
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/ - 50k - Cached - Similar pages
    Create a Petition. Call on the White House to take action on the issue that matters to you. Gather Signatures. Share your petition

IFE

Jan 20, 2015

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Right, it should look like this ... and thank you very much, in my best Elvis Presley voice :):

https://destee.com/threads/90-year-old-miss-opal-starts-march-to-d-c-from-ft-worth-tx.87632/#post-965080

After you complete signing you will be directed to your email to verify:
----------------------
The validation link will expire within 48 hours of receiving it. If you haven't clicked the link within 48 hours, you will need to sign the petition again.

Confirm your signature by clicking here.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.