going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Savings,

8 Genius Hacks to Keep Your Produce From Going Bad

... So, to keep your produce as tasty and nutritious as it can be and help you hit your five-a-day, here are eight savvy food-saving tips experts swear by:

1. Arrange Asparagus Like Fresh-Cut Flowers

The easiest way to keep asparagus fresh: Keep it alive. To that end, Fenster recommends storing your stalks like fresh-cut flowers. Place a diagonal cut across the ends and then put them in a vase or glass (with about an inch of water) in the refrigerator ...

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/8-genius-hacks-to-keep-your-produce-from-going-bad-175714224.html

tumblr_inline_o17mm7Bvrv1tra0xn_1280.jpg

These expert-approved tips won’t just keep your produce fresh – they’ll make you healthier. (Photo: Flickr/kelseyweaverphotography)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Queenie African American History Culture : The Forgotten Genius: Percy Julian African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : The Rev. William Barber II Arrested The Same Day He's Awarded MacArthur Genius Grant Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black Positive People : TCU’s first little genius graduates with physics degree at 14 years old Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black Positive People : Kid genius brothers, 11 and 14, graduate high school and college this weekend Black People Doing Positive Things 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Funky with Genius Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Photographer-LaToya-Ruby-Frazier-Wins-625k-MacArthur-Genius-Grant Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty African American History Culture : Imhotep: The World's First Multi-Genius African American History Culture 0
IFE Black Positive People : Adam Kirby, 2, becomes Youngest Ever to Join Genius Club Mensa Black People Doing Positive Things 1
IFE Black Positive People : 11-Year-Old Genius Gets Higher IQ Score Than Einstein Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : 12 Genius Uses for Toothpaste Science and Technology 4
Queenie African American History Culture : Percy Julian--Forgotten Genius African American History Culture 0
Amnat77 Black People : African Genius, 14 Year Old Self Taught Engineer makes Electricity For Village (NyInt Black People Open Forum 6
Amnat77 Black People : 12-Year-Old Genius Goes to Morehouse College! Black People Open Forum 3
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : DEFAMATION AND SLANDER OF OUR BLACK GENIUS IS A CRIME AGAINST OUR AFRICANITY Omowale Jabali 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : When You Don't Know, A Fool Appear As A Genius To You Chief Elder Osiris 1
Metaverse Black People : "NA' MEAN?" The Genius of Afro-Speech Black People Open Forum 50
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The real Genius referred by Nostradamus was that absolute God only Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Nostradamus did not reveal the name of country and religion of the genius Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Shri Datta Swami:Nostradamus’s Great Genius Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : The white man is a genius Black People Open Forum 42
L Black Jokes Humor : The african's genius Black Jokes Humor 10
1poetsought Black Poetry : Genius Go to Work Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Liberty Black People Politics : Cyber Group Hacks BLM Sites 117 Times, Vows to Continue Until Leaders ‘Discourage Racist and Hateful Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Yes, You Can Eat Sugar! 5 Nutritionist Hacks to Make It Healthier Food Discussion and Recipes 0
R Black Poetry : Come hot with moves and lot of dudes sways nowadays its a street race have to keep pace need tremendous motion in a continuous ocean rip shop and sca Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : She get teased worldly her boss let her leave early from work there's some flirt but dumb jerk keep her alert she's a queen right but she's not giving Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : Keep Them Poor Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Walk around on the street dizzy have to keep busy my girl name Lizzy stuff in life no doubt double but his duty is to stay out of trouble see a girl “ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My quotes slaughter while they float in water like a boat keep my head above water and love slaughte Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : had strange messes lets exchange addresses keep in touch after a deep search I was afraid of coming Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Bboanerge Black Money Business Jobs : Did you keep your Black Money out of Starbucks' cash registers, today? Black Money Business Jobs 14
Writspirit Black People : Keep Your Spirit High Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Keep dimes and if yall want cheap rhymes write your own Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Support : i keep getting error message... Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Tupac - Keep Ya Head Up Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: And Then Keep Driving Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Botswana : George W. Bush: PEPFAR saves millions of lives in Africa. Keep it fully funded Botswana 1
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : #BuyBlack 2016: 50 Holiday Gift Ideas That'll Keep Money in Our Community Black Money Business Jobs 1
chuck Black People : We Got To Keep It All Up More To Date Black People Open Forum 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People : farrakhan-tells-jay-z-its-his-responsibility-to-keep-beyonce-covered-up Black People Open Forum 19
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : How to Keep Windows 10 From 'Spying' on You Science and Technology 9
RAPTOR The Police : Crime Memphis Police Demote Black Cops If They Keep Complaining About Racism Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Keep Your Head To The Sky Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 9 Simple Ways to Keep Food Fresh/Foods to never put in the refrigerator Black Health and Wellness 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 7 Foods That Fight High Cholesterol and Bananas a Day May Keep the Doctor Away Black Health and Wellness 1
KPITRL Black People : House Keys Keep Bending Black People Open Forum 2
G Ali Black People : Keep the Money in Your Circle, and Squares Can't Touch It Black People Open Forum 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 12 Foods To Keep You Fuller, Longer Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Mark Cuban Would Have Let Sterling Keep The Team Black Sports 4
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Promises To The Poor, or Promises to the Rich? Which Ones Does Barack Obama Intend To Keep? Black People Politics 0