Nigeria : 60 females, 31 boys abducted in northeast Nigeria

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
I once said in a post that; "All of this from ancient times down to now BEGAN WITH IN FIGHTING...and it will be with IN FIGHTING THAT IT WILL END". Where did the In Fighting Begin??? WITH THE PRIESTHOOD!!!!!

It is well stated in ancient Kemetic Philosophy that: "When you know the beginning of a thing, you equally understand the end.

Another way of saying this is: "As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end".

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in sæcula sæculorum. Amen.

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in sæcula sæculorum. Amen.

Sounds like some homosexual ish to me! With me being a MAN....I know beyond all doubt that I CAN NEVER EVER LOVE ANOTHER MAN OR MALE PRINCIPLE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL !! Then to top it off, they had the nerve to get rid of the FEMALE PRINCIPLE and replace it with a GHOST!!??? The natural order has always been Mother, Father and child. As boy loving as the Catholic church is, they at least had the insight to recognize that GOD HAD A MOTHER!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
That's unfortunate ...
Sounds like some homosexual ish to me! With me being a MAN....I know beyond all doubt that I CAN NEVER EVER LOVE ANOTHER MAN OR MALE PRINCIPLE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL !! Then to top it off, they had the nerve to get rid of the FEMALE PRINCIPLE and replace it with a GHOST!!??? The natural order has always been Mother, Father and child. As boy loving as the Catholic church is, they at least had the insight to recognize that GOD HAD A MOTHER!

If you will be honest, you plagiarized this from the Bible ... And if you didn't, then reveal the quoted source ...

Another way of saying this is: "As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end"

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: