Black Positive People : 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE MARCH ON WASHINGTON

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Its an easy fix Enki, keep it moving, he's aware of the plan ... has rejected the offer, right?
Yes sirrrr....Keep on moving..!!

I've seen this behavior before, and it was when Obama was running for the first time. And you had black that was not down with him. But when he won, these same folks acted as if they was down with him from the get go.... I suspect when we do get this ball rolling ...we will have some of those same folks, acting as if they were down from the get go.

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
rustin was a homosexual for all them gay bashers out there. without his efforts the march would not have taken place. props.

i was there in 1963. it was about injustice and jobs. today, 50 years later, we still have a big problem with injustice and jobs.
MLK ain't nothing but the name of a boulevard today. we still have the same issues after 50 years and a black president.

how can this be anything but a media show to fool the people? if King were alive today he would not participate.

repeat, we have the exact same problems after 50 years. how can this be progress?
The depression was in the 30s and 40s, and jobs was a problem then. So ask yourself why? And that isn't a 50 year span from the 60s. You act as if blacks ain't never had jobs, and we have always had a high unemployment rate. You bloviate this message every chance you get. You are not pin-pointing any cause, like when congress voted down a number of job bills that was presented to them. During this last electing, and even in the second debate, Obama said that he has his pin ready to sign a jobs bill, all congress has to do is pass it. But when you point this out , it take the power away to blame Obama, and many want to be able to blame him for any and every little thing.

Peace!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
rustin was a homosexual for all them gay bashers out there. without his efforts the march would not have taken place. props.

i was there in 1963. it was about injustice and jobs. today, 50 years later, we still have a big problem with injustice and jobs.
MLK ain't nothing but the name of a boulevard today. we still have the same issues after 50 years and a black president.

how can this be anything but a media show to fool the people? if King were alive today he would not participate.

repeat, we have the exact same problems after 50 years. how can this be progress?
ok, you are now on my ignore list. i will not be insulted.

No problem elder, you do you ... But know this, its still about jobs and economics and I enjoyed the March rally and what all speakers had to say ... and to read what you write about this, is insulting to me too brother :facepalm:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Yes sirrrr....Keep on moving..!!

I've seen this behavior before, and it was when Obama was running for the first time. And you had black that was not down with him. But when he won, these same folks acted as if they was down with him from the get go.... I suspect when we do get this ball rolling ...we will have some of those same folks, acting as if they were down from the get go.

Peace!
The depression was in the 30s and 40s, and jobs was a problem then. So ask yourself why? And that isn't a 50 year span from the 60s. You act as if blacks ain't never had jobs, and we have always had a high unemployment rate. You bloviate this message every chance you get. You are not pin-pointing any cause, like when congress voted down a number of job bills that was presented to them. During this last electing, and even in the second debate, Obama said that he has his pin ready to sign a jobs bill, all congress has to do is pass it. But when you point this out , it take the power away to blame Obama, and many want to be able to blame him for any and every little thing.

Peace!

My words came true, lol, our argument feel upon elder's deaf ears, he's in deep-denial when it comes to giving black folk credit for the distance we've traveled over these past 50 yrs.

Anyone and everyone knows we aren't there yet, and this struggle continues until the job is done.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.