Pepsi

ConAgra Foods

Shell

Starbucks

UPS

Verizon

WalMart

Wendy’s

50 Companies Supporting Modern American Slavery ...
https://www.cagedbirdmagazine.com/s...-Companies-Supporting-Modern-American-Slavery - 495k - Cached - Similar pages
Mar 28, 2017 ... Prison labor is used as modern day slavery; this is a list of 50 companies that use prison labor to make their products.

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015
I do business with

AT&T cell phone

Thought their would be more.
Boycotting Walmart for a long time.

Wells Fargo is the one I can’t seem to let go. Been banking with Wachovia 20 years, Bank of America, NOW with all the bank mergers I’m with Wells Fargo.

How many of these companies do you do business with?

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015
I thought prison inmates just made license plates. Oh well, live and learn.

1. I donate to Ronald McDonald House Charities, I'll have to think about that one.

2. Verizon was already dumped last month after several years of service due to deteriorating customer service

3. Microsoft. Does Microsoft even have consumer grade competition for it's Windows platform besides IBM & Oracle?

4. Wells Fargo took over Wachovia who I banked with for years. They offer way too many diverse programs for me to empty out and start again.

5. Bank of America the well documented global criminal enterprise also offers way too many diverse programs to uproot and start again.

6. Koch Brothers bought out The Georgia Pacific Paper Mill in Palatka Fl. where I have relatives working but did the right thing and kept 99% of the existing employees with the existing retirement and benefits.

7. Wal-Mart dumped most of it's security force so it has become a den of denizens, cretins & pathos so I already elected to shop at Target or is it Tarjay?

8. As for the banks I'll look into Chase as it is not on the hit list & it has some very good programs.

Walmart was using prison labour to remove tags and replace them with made in America. So was Victoria Secrets.

Xfinity is using Verizon for its new cell phones.

I had already gotten rid of all my Microsoft products and switched to Apple. Now I cant even search ”Apple use PP”. I get this message “Internal server error”.

The Koch brothers own everything. They own things used to make things, like different types of materials.

They probably own modern day Slaves.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
... 8. As for the banks I'll look into Chase as it is not on the hit list & it has some very good programs.

More on banking:

...The case is entitled, Farmer-Paellmann v. Brown & Williamson, No. 06-1533. The defendants in the action include: FleetBoston Financial Corporation, Aetna Inc., JP Morgan Chase Manhattan Bank, New York Life Insurance Co., Lehman Bros, AIG, and Brown Brothers Harriman ...
https://destee.com/threads/companies-corporations-banks-and-universities-across-the-world-that-are-linked-to-slavery.85745/#post-944112

JP Morgan Chase - made a fortune from the slave trade. Predecessor banks (Citizens Bank, Canal Bank in Louisiana) accepted slaves as collateral, taking possession of 1,250 slaves from owners who defaulted on loans.
https://destee.com/threads/companie...that-are-linked-to-slavery.85745/#post-944112

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I know, do some homework before one gives up. Lecture assimilated.

www.oneunited.com

www.investopedia.com/personal-finance/top-5-blackowned-banks-america/

www.black coalition.org/black-u-s-banks/

https://www.watchtheyard.com/life/black-owned-banks/

Well this is a start. Now just have to find one with a full spread of services and branches in all states particularly the East Coast. Thanks for the nudge Mr. C.

Its hard to circumvent the broad wrath of Racism in this country. Here's the link I placed in Chat as possible options.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black Education / Schools : Your Course to Success Build skills with courses, certificates, and degrees online from world-class universities and companies Black Education / Schools 0
HODEE Science and Technology : ( OPERATION " WARP SPEED " ) CORONA VIRUS ANTIBODIES VACCINE RACE AGAINST CHINA, U.S.A and SEVERAL PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES Science and Technology 1
Perfection Malawi : In Context Series: Global leaf companies control the tobacco market in Malawi Malawi 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : INSURANCE COMPANIES CAUSING ACA TO FAIL Black Health and Wellness 0
IFE Black Money Business Jobs : VICTORIA SECRET STORE MANAGER IS RACIST AF, SO HERE ARE 7 BLACK-OWNED LINGERIE COMPANIES TO SHOP FRO Black Money Business Jobs 2
IFE Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : VICTORIA SECRET STORE MANAGER IS RACIST AF, SO HERE ARE 7 BLACK-OWNED LINGERIE COMPANIES TO SHOP FRO Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
Chidike Black People : Companies,Corporations,Banks and Universities Across The World That Are Linked To Slavery Black People Open Forum 8
Black Phoenix Black Entertainment : Prince: “Record Companies Are Like Slavery… Black Entertainment 0
Black Phoenix Black Money Business Jobs : Black Excellence: Top 5 Black Owned Handbag Companies Black Money Business Jobs 0
Black Phoenix Black People : Black Excellence:5 Black-Owned Companies You've Never Heard of That Make $500 Million or More A Yea Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : 5 LARGE BLACK OWNED COMPANIES Black Money Business Jobs 3
RAPTOR Black People Politics : List of 729 Companies and Unions with Obamacare Exemptions Black People Politics 2
Alarm Clock Black Money Business Jobs : Microsoft SA is looking for small, black-owned software companies Black Money Business Jobs 0
Alarm Clock Law Forum : Supreme Court rules Drug Companies exempt from Lawsuits Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
RAPTOR Black People : SOME ORANGE JUICE COMPANIES IN FLORIDA TO BOYCOTT Black People Open Forum 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Big U.S. Companies You Might Not Know Are Religious Christian Study Group 6
Alarm Clock Pan Africanism : Iranian Companies Are Taking Over Mogadishu Port African American History Culture 0
RAPTOR Black People : Major Record Companies Manipulated Control of Black Music Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Her FC Group of Companies - we should be getting with them!!!! Black People Open Forum 1
blackisbeautiful Black Entertainment : How do we create video game companies in our community? Black Entertainment 46
Amnat77 Black People : U.S. food companies caught faking blueberries with artificial colors and liquid sugar Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People : List Companies that had a NO BLACKS ALLOWED policy, that we patronize now Black People Open Forum 17
Kemetstry Black People : Insurance Companies Profitting Off Soldiers!! Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : If the Insurance Companies are that bad, why not accept Single Payer Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Saving the ecology is cool, as long as the oil companies say when and where! Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : The former "Economic Hitman" says 2 USA companies behind Hell in Honduras Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Disease Mongering: Healthy People Fooled by Drug Companies Black Health and Wellness 1
KWABENA US food companies hit by China ban Black Health and Wellness 0
D Black Money Business Jobs : Emotional toll of divorce costs companies dearly Black Money Business Jobs 0
sarcasm4eva Black Authors : so called publishing companies Short Stories - Authors - Writing 6
P Pan Africanism : Selling Black Companies to White Corporations African American History Culture 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump-Supporting Televangelist Kenneth Copeland Has The Weirdest Meltdown Over Biden Victory Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Did Satan Create Catholicism? Trump-Supporting Pastor Robert Jeffress Thinks So Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
SophiaG Black People Politics : So, Cornel West is supporting presidential candidate Bernie Sanders Black People Politics 4
MsInterpret Black People : Supporting Someone Who Has Been Raped or Sexually Assaulted Black People Open Forum 5
info-moetry Black People Politics : Are Obama supporters supporting the Murder of Afrikans? Black People Politics 79
T Black People : Supporting Evidence Black People Open Forum 7
T Black Women : Our Words have Power...Supporting information Black Women 1
HODEE Black People : Gay's Marching and NAACP Supporting.. I knew they sold us out.. but this is the worse Black People Open Forum 9
river Black Money Business Jobs : Supporting Black Businesses: A Delima Black Money Business Jobs 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : NOT SUPPORTING OBAMA IS ASSUMED THAT YOU HATE OBAMA, WHY? Chief Elder Osiris 101
G Black People : School bans shirts supporting beating suspects-Jena Six Black People Open Forum 1
C Black Education / Schools : Supporting Under-Represented Black Males to Achieve Black Education / Schools 0
Smartgurl Black People : Help with the fight against cancer by supporting Relay For Life! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Support in supporting our own Black People Open Forum 17
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : MTV supporting a racist AACOOLDRE 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Africa’s last kingdom is using modern methods to silence dissent All Things Africa 0
imhotep06 Black People : Ancient Sparta (Greece) and Modern Police Brutality Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Inside America’s Horrifying Modern-Day Eugenics Movement Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Enlightenment’s Dark Side How the Enlightenment created modern race thinking, and why we should confront it African American History Culture 0