Black Money Business Jobs : 50 Cent's Million Dollar Stock tweet

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

.......Saw this, and my honest opinion is "black elitist." Its unfortunate that the money doesn't roll back to the ghettos, so to speak, or the 'hood" as they say...smh. But if anyone knows of instances where these moguls are contributing back, in large proportions, I stand corrected.

P. S.
...50 also removed the "tweet" in case of inside trader violation, which probably isn't true since he was advertising:) and not selling or trading...Peace In,

What is your view point on this tweet issue, Therious?

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
.......Saw this, and my honest opinion is "black elitist." Its unfortunate that the money doesn't roll back to the ghettos, so to speak, or the 'hood" as they say...smh. But if anyone knows of instances where these moguls are contributing back, in large proportions, I stand corrected.

P. S....50 also removed the "tweet" in case of inside trader violation, which probably isn't true since he was advertising:) and not selling or trading...Peace In,

What is your view point on this tweet issue, Therious?

Looks like he jumped out there into a business that he is not an expert in, but all in all have to give 50 his credit for business skills. The fact he had to distance him self from the tweet, and the fact that he raised so much money,if the report is accurate, if the numbers are correct, using Twitter says allot about computer media and marketing. So many people reacting from his investment advice on Twitter, maybe they want to do some more research.

Some positive things may go on with the rap world that we don't see, or are not widely reported. I think the fact a recording industry mogul can film a movie under their business name, means that they are employing people. But nah the money does not appear to be getting back,or may what does go back we don't always ee either.

Definitely more of a large-scale reinvestment is necessary, can that come from out side of the recording industry? Or maybe hip hop is the business model of the future, and should be taught in school? Don't know, that could ruin it, but maybe an entity or organization from out side of the industry, would have to be the agent, this agent could help coordinate massive commercial, utility,educational type operations, a multiplat artist would need to see a big ROI. Of course better control inside of the industry,as far as distribution etc would help,maybe things are headed there.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Looks like he jumped out there into a business that he is not an expert in, but all in all have to give 50 his credit for business skills. The fact he had to distance him self from the tweet, and the fact that he raised so much money,if the report is accurate, if the numbers are correct, using Twitter says allot about computer media and marketing. So many people reacting from his investment advice on Twitter, maybe they want to do some more research.

Some positive things may go on with the rap world that we don't see, or are not widely reported. I think the fact a recording industry mogul can film a movie under their business name, means that they are employing people. But nah the money does not appear to be getting back,or may what does go back we don't always ee either.

Definitely more of a large-scale reinvestment is necessary, can that come from out side of the recording industry? Or maybe hip hop is the business model of the future, and should be taught in school? Don't know, that could ruin it, but maybe an entity or organization from out side of the industry, would have to be the agent, this agent could help coordinate massive commercial, utility,educational type operations, a multiplat artist would need to see a big ROI. Of course better control inside of the industry,as far as distribution etc would help,maybe things are headed there.

.......No, and we have Sam Cooke and Michael Jackson to confirm that.

Tha 144000

Oct 4, 2010
this was actually a genious move on his part and a display of the power he has. can you imagine what he could do with this type of influence he has over millions of people if he really wanted to?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People Politics : If I can get a receipt for a 99 cent cheeseburger, why can't I get a receipt for my vote? Black People Politics 1
MS234 Audio Video Web Conferencing : 50 Cent - Many Men (Wish Death) (Dirty Version) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Papa Joe Aviance Lost 250 Pounds on the '99-Cent Diet' Black People Doing Positive Things 4
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : 50 Cent - Just A Lil Bit Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : 50 Cent - In Da Club Audio Video Web Conferencing 8
river Black People : New Addition to the Overstanding University ~ AkabaHouse Home Schooling Resource Cent Black People Open Forum 4
Mad Skillz South Africa : 50 Cent and South African Ice South Africa 0
Destee Black Entertainment : 50 Cent Speaks on Imus and Oprah @ BET Black Entertainment 24
D Black Entertainment : Christian Organization Targets 50 Cent for Wearing Cross Around His Neck Black Entertainment 0
S Black Entertainment : "50 Cent" arrested Black Entertainment 2
D Black People : Canada Considers Banning Fit'ty Cent Black People Open Forum 16
M Black Entertainment : 50 Cent as an author...Boy Please !! Black Entertainment 7
B Black People : Bush does like black people, says 5o cent Black People Open Forum 41
P Black People : 50 Cent's story further evidence of deliberate attempts to devalue black fatherhood! Black People Open Forum 14
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : i was standing on the corner when 50 cent rolled by Black Entertainment 11
Khasm13 Khasm13 : Do we have any 50 cent fans in da house? Khasm13 22
R Black Entertainment : 50 Cent's Success Black Entertainment 38
T Black Entertainment : Who's gonna watch that 50 Cent DVD. Black Entertainment 1
Aaliyahmonet Black Entertainment : Latest News on 50 Cent- Hoax or Unhoaxed? Black Entertainment 10
S Black Entertainment : 50 Cent, Ja Rule, Busta Rhymes, Benzino, and Eminem Black Entertainment 4
B Black People : LeBron James & 50 Cent...Public Enemies #1 Black People Open Forum 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : $24 million spent on Fort Worth toddler’s life support; hospital says Texas may intervene Black Health and Wellness 0
HODEE Black People : FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION -{ $141_ MILLION from University Scam } Look Out There Are ( 100's ) of These Listed Scam's Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The World’s Wealthiest Family Gets $4 Million Richer Every Hour Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Noah's Ark Replica Owners Sue Insurers for Roughly $1 Million in Rain Damage Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : New ‘Medicare for All’ Bill Would Kick 181 Million Off Private Insurance Black Health and Wellness 0
Ndugu Black People : cyclone Idai in Africa hits 3 nations , a million displaced , over 600 dead Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Dishwasher Awarded $21.5 Million for Being Made to Work on Sundays Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 5.1 Million Pounds of Beef Added to Recall Due to Salmonella Black Health and Wellness 0
Ndugu Black People : When we get tired of the endless police lynchings we will wage a National Boycott , 30 million of us Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe seeks $35 million to fight cholera outbreak Zimbabwe 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : JPMorgan Will Pay $24 Million to End Lawsuit From Black Advisers Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Check your eggs! 200 million eggs recalled over salmonella fears Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Megachurch Pastor Accused Of Defrauding People Out Of More Than $1 Million Christian Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Korryn Gaines’ Family Awarded $36 Million Dollars In Civil Suit Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, former Liberian president, wins $5 million prize Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : U.S. gives a further $91 million in food aid to drought-hit Ethiopia Ethiopia 0
skuderjaymes Black People : The Congo Dandies: living in poverty and spending a fortune to look like a million dollars Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : LeBron James to donate $2.5 million to National Museum of African American History Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Money Business Jobs : basquiat-portrait-soars-to-record-110-million-at-sothebys Black Money Business Jobs 3
Destee Nigeria : Lagos - the largest city in Africa - 21 million people Nigeria 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : google-pledges-11-5-million-to-racial-justice-causes Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Black Positive People : Meet The CEO Building A $75 Million Global Landmark For African American History Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Chidike Black People Politics : Donald Trump To Pay $25 Million In Compensation For His Fraudulent Trump University Scam Black People Politics 4
Liberty Black Positive People : LeBron James Donates $2.5 Million to Smithsonian’s African-American History Museum Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Sandra Bland’s family settles wrongful death lawsuit for $1.9 million Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Fine1952 Black People : Why Did FEMA Just Put a Rush Order on 5 Million Bottles Of Water? Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Toxic chemicals in drinking water for six million Americans Black Health and Wellness 2
Liberty Black Positive People : Michael Jordan gives $5 million to African American museum Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Liberty Black People Politics : Michael Jordan: A Day Late and a Million Dollars Short Black People Politics 4