Black People : $50,000 or More...African American-Native American farmers and ranchers

HODEE

Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
Black Ranchers and Farmers as well as Native American Farmers and Ranchers will get reparations. Call your relatives and friends that have farms and let them know about the settlement.

Welcome to the Information Website for the Keepseagle v. Vilsack Settlement.

https://www.indianfarmclass.com//

Important Dates

Class Period:

January 1, 1981 to November 24, 1999
Preliminary Approval Hearing:
October 29, 2010

Deadline to Exclude yourself
from the Settlement:
February 28, 2011

Deadline to Object or Comment
on the Settlement:
February 28, 2011

Deadline to Submit a Notice of
Intent to Appear and Speak at the
Fairness Hearing:
February 28, 2011

Fairness Hearing:
April 28, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time

United States District Court
For the District of Columbia
333 Constitution Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20001

You may be eligible for a payment of up to $50,000 or more and forgiveness of some or all outstanding USDA loans if you qualify as a class member
The Class includes all Native American farmers and ranchers who:

•Farmed or ranched or attempted to farm or ranch between January 1, 1981 and November 24, 1999; and
•Sought, or attempted to seek, a farm loan from the USDA during that period; and
•Complained about discrimination to the USDA orally or in writing on their own or through a representative, such as a tribal government, during the same time period.
Excluded are claims of Class Members who either:
•Experienced discrimination only between January 1 and November 23, 1997; or
•Complained of discrimination only between July 1 and November 23, 1997.
You may be eligible for a payment of up to $50,000 or more and forgiveness of some or all outstanding USDA loans if you qualify as a class member.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: