Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
5 Reasons Why Fasting Is The Best Way To Lose Weight

Dr. Stephanie Estima
Founder of https://www.thehealthloft.ca/ — Functional Neurologist. Chiropractor. Mother. Biohacker. Special interest in brain optimization and weight loss

... Let me set the record straight, the benefits of fasting are astounding.
It is one of the most powerful tools on the planet for reversing insulin resistance, stubborn weight loss, and has long terms protective effects against neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimers and Parkinsons; it helps protect against liver disease, heart disease and even cancer.

Dr. Stephanie Estima

joshuamiller7602

Jul 23, 2018
Many of us wonder that intermittent fasting can enhance our metabolism, helping us easily lose weight. Hope, this article will enhance your knowledge "The Effect of Intermittent Fasting on Metabolism"

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
I tried dry fasting recently, which is going without food and water, for a couple of days after finding out that i might be allergic to water-a condition called Aquagenic Urticaria. And it worked better for me than water fasting.

joshuamiller7602

Jul 23, 2018
I also believe that eating better is more important than counting calories for weight loss. It is better to follow a weight loss diet plan. Yogic yoga for weight loss is another better way nowadays. You can also get more info at zovon.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly