Black Spirituality Religion : 5 Amazon Queens Who Rocked The Ancient World

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
The Ancient African Amazon Women were the ORIGINAL 'SHOCK TROOPS' IN THE ANCIENT WORLD (i.e. page 199, "Africa's Ancient God/dess Unveiled" by Vivian Hunter Hindrew)

1. Penthesilea - She was the most extraordinary Amazon Queen. She fought for Troy in the Trojan Wars. She was terrible, beautiful, and fierce according to "Quintus Smyrnaeus".

fullsizeoutput_10.jpeg

2. Myrina - She was strong and ruthless according to Diodorus Siculus.

Head_of_Horus_for_attachment_MET_LC-52_95_2_EGDP023642-409f14446ba24538ad02122ef617f615.jpg

3. The Terrifying Trio of Lampedo, Marpesia, and Orithyia - unparallelled warriors

Woodcut_illustration_of_the_Amazons_Lampedo_and_Marpesia_-_Penn_Provenance_Project-56f2d1965f9...jpg

4. Thalestris - Lover to Alexander, the Gay Greek, who later died w/o issue.

2545817675.jpg

5. Otrera - She founded the famous temple of Artemis at Ephesus in Turkey

GettyImages-500052009-56f2d2af5f9b5867a1c8bd64.jpg

Source:
5 Amazon Queens Who Rocked The Ancient World
https://www.thoughco.com-amazon-queens-who-rocked-ancient-world-4012619

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Amazon Women: The Truth Behind The Greek Myth Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
HODEE Black Money Business Jobs : ALL OVER AMERICA THOUSANDS OF OPEN AMAZON JOBS ( few thousand ) & LINKS = MAKE THAT MONEY :cool: Black Money Business Jobs 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Amazon’s lawsuit over a $10 billion Pentagon contract lays out disturbing allegations against Trump Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : New climate report warns of increasingly dire risks to U.S. and the Amazon Fires Science and Technology 71
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : run-dmc-founder-sues-amazon-wal-mart-for-50m-over-trademark-infringement Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Nigeria : Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The Fashion Amazon Of Africa Nigeria 0
Gorilla Science and Technology : Amazon - $50 tablet Science and Technology 2
BrittanyMalachi Poetry Discussion : My book is now available on Amazon.com Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
dunwiddat Black People Politics : Anti-Obama Stickers are being sold on Amazon Black People Politics 4
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Amazon Kindle devices source code Science and Technology 0
river Black People : My Book Was Reviewed on Amazon.com Black People Open Forum 3
Fine1952 African American History Culture : QUEEN CALAFIA THE BLACK AMAZON QUEEN African American History Culture 0
Amnat77 Black People : Unreported World: Brazil: The Amazon's Gold Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black People : Message from Native Americans to Chevron destroying the Amazon Black People Open Forum 0
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Sister Amazon Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
S Black People : Amazon touts anti-Israeli views, Black People Open Forum 4
I AMAZON QUEEN OF MATAMBA, WEST AFRICA (1582-1663) Honoring Black Ancestors 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Queens of Infamy: Njinga African American History Culture 4
Perfection Black People Politics : ╞乃lacҚ Amazonian Queens 尺esearch╡On the Origins of the Amazons of Dahomey Black People Politics 1
IFE African American History Culture : Little Black Queens African American History Culture 0
dawniejones01 The Front Porch : Hello Kings and Queens The Front Porch 9
1poetsought Black Poetry : Kings and Queens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MelaninQueen Black People : This is for all of us beautiful black queens.. Black People Open Forum 1
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ to those Queens who love pets Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : The Honorable Queens Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza & Opal Tometi Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : the Queens of Amarillo Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : The Honorable Queens Brittany Ferrell and Alexis Templeton Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Queens Of Africa Doll Line Is Outselling Barbie In Nigeria OldSoul 4
Liberty Spoken Word : Queens Be Like (Women Appreciation Spoken Word Poem) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
chuck Black People : How We Can Truly Honor African Kings And Queens! Black People Open Forum 1
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black Spirituality Religion : Kings and Queens just for you Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
shaka64 Black Entertainment : 10 African Kings and Queens Whose Stories Must be Told on Film Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Nigeria : In Nigeria, Queens of Africa steal a march on Barbie Nigeria 3
CosmicMessenger Black People : I LOVE Blackwomen! They Should Be Treated Like Queens! Black People Open Forum 21
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Tribal Queens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Original Names of The Kemetic ( Nisutiu-bity/ Kings) and Queens in Ancient Kemet Black People Open Forum 14
Feather Quiet Poetry Lounge : Queens Rise Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black Spirituality Religion : YAH'S Queens Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
MsInterpret Black People : Queens Man Shoots Wife,Kids & Himself Black People Open Forum 7
Onyemobi Egypt : Important Biblical Characters based off Egyptian Kings and Queens Egypt 15
N Black People : An Invitation To The Queens Black People Open Forum 6
A Black Relationships : An Abundance Of Queens Black Relationships 23
I Black Relationships : An Open Letter to African Queens Black Relationships 5
G Black People : gods, goddess, Kings, Queens...and the likes of Black People Open Forum 2
King Tubbs Africa : Great African Kings and Queens All Things Africa 21
D Black Poetry : They Once Where Queens (A tribute to women) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
T Black People : Black Incomes Surpass Whites in Queens Black People Open Forum 4
info-moetry Black Women : Afrikan Queens Black Women 5
S Beautiful Illustrations Of African Kings and Queens Honoring Black Ancestors 8
queentswana Black People : We're Sisters/Queens ...let's unite Black People Open Forum 0