And he certainly has a vision he sings
Of a white porcelain toilet with angelic wings
Flying down from heaven’s gate to make a flush
New Orleans its victim with much raw sewage mush
Cities rise and fall just like Rome
As we were herded like cattle into the Superdome
The levies broke and then many were slain
Saying God caused it will bring no prophet or gain

Notes: Dear Bishop the lord isn’t held captive in the wind, earthquakes and fire (1Kings 19:11-12). It’s the Levy not God.

I forgot to dedicate this to a black Republican Ira combs of Jackson,Michigan who thought god flushed the toliet of Black people in New Orleans

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
Anything that 'starts and 'finish with Katrina, still sadens the heartstring.
Thanks for the drop poet, good to see you in the poetry forum :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Activists get permit for 'Baby Trump' balloon at July 4th events on National Mall Black Entertainment 6
Fine1952 Black People : ?4th Of July? Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Outrage and support as NBA rookie won’t celebrate 4th of July Black Sports 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Frederick Douglas: And the 4th of July Trump should read this AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : 4th of July Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Liberty Black Sports : Serena Williams Named WTA Player of the Year for the 4th Year In A Row Black Sports 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Law Enforcement Ramps Up Security for July 4th Weekend Black People Open Forum 6
R Black Poetry : 4th of July Celebration of the Declaration Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kadijah Law Forum : Police making cellphone searches without a warrant - 4th amendment case before SCOTUS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 27
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Chris Rock under fire for ‘white people’s day’ July 4th tweet Black Entertainment 21
Each1teach1 Black People : Former member of Hitler Youth Warns of American Rise of the 4th Reich Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: immortal Technique, 4th Branch Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Knowledge Seed Black Positive People : Black Power: Coca Cola's 4th largest bottler is Black-owned Black People Doing Positive Things 8
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : STARZ SPANGLE BANNER (July 4th remix) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : 4th of July Celebration of the Declaration Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
cherryblossom Black People : 4th of July: New York Style Black People Open Forum 2
Chevron Dove Black Christians : REVELATIONS 8:12--The 4th Trump! Christian Study Group 4
Chevron Dove Black Spirituality Religion : NUMBERS 14:18, Judgment of the 3rd and 4th Generation Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
R Black Poetry : 4th of July Celebration of the Declaration Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
cherryblossom Black People : 4th of July Speech, Frederick Douglass Black People Open Forum 16
cherryblossom Quiet Poetry Lounge : 4th Quarter: No Time-Outs! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
asimplepoet Black Poetry : July 4th rant Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
K Black Spirituality Religion : 4th & 5th spheres Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Queenie Black People : Will you fly a flag on the 4th of July? Black People Open Forum 14
Destee Black People : 4th Case of Anthrax in NYC ! Black People Open Forum 2
P Black Poetry : 4th Of July(Inspiration of Family) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
OldSoul Black People : 50th anniversary of Donny Hathaway's holiday anthem "This Christmas." (New video!) Black People Open Forum 2
OldSoul 20th Birthday : Celebrating Our 20th Anniversary - A Song For Us Destee's Thoughts 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Spirit of family reunion marks Million Man March anniversary Black People Politics 17
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 20th Anniversary of the MMM 1995-2015 AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 50th Anniversary killing Malcolm X AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Derrick Blakley On The Anniversary Of The 1964 Civil Rights Act African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Rwanda : Rwanda remembered: Samantha Power reconciles past and present on genocide anniversary Rwanda 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE MARCH ON WASHINGTON Black People Doing Positive Things 145
A Audio Video Web Conferencing : 30 Year Anniversary Marvin Gaye Singing National Anthem NBA All Star Game Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Black Picture Image Gallery : Happy Anniversary Black Picture Image Gallery 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Hurricane Katrina anniversary Black People Open Forum 14
river Black People : Five Year Anniversary Recording Brotha Oldsoul Black People Open Forum 1
Destee The Front Porch : Our 14th Anniversary Birthday - ALL PARTICIPANTS are WINNERS! - :) The Front Porch 9
river Black People : Sista River Celebrates the 14th Anniversary of Destee With a Contest Black People Open Forum 14
MsInterpret Black People : Birmingham Church Marks a Somber Anniversary Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Sunday June 19, 2011 Noon ET CHAT Topic: 40th Anniversary of Attack on Black Men OldSoul 1
river Black People : 10th Anniversary of 911 Attacks Black People Open Forum 3
MsInterpret Black Relationships : My parent's 32nd Anniversary!!! Black Relationships 1
H Black People : 25th Anniversary Of The Philly Move Bombing Black People Open Forum 0
MsInterpret South Africa : South Africa Marks 50th Anniversary of Massacre South Africa 0
Ankhur Black People : Anniversary of the Lynching of Fred Hampton Black People Open Forum 0
T African American History Culture : Hurricane Katrina Anniversary African American History Culture 5
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : UBEN-HYENG The Ancestral Summons - 11th Anniversary Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
T Black People : Anniversary of the Tulsa Race Riot of 1921 Black People Open Forum 4