The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Global White Supremacy/Racism
People Activity: Entertainment/Media

Now the colonizer is trying to change the narrative. The Black Authority is right on point!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Shook over the love sport and now must write a book report pages glued together on stages nude of wh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Perfection Pan-Africanism : In Context Series: The Tribulations of Blackness-- Stages in Dominican Racial Identity Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : 10 Stages of Genocide - Consciousness Raising OnLine Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : 3 Stages Of Truth Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Church Stages Kidnapping of Youth Group Members Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
noor100 Black Muslims : The Five Stages of Life Islam Study Group 1
Amnat77 Black Women : Aba Women’s Riot (The early stages of nationalist revolt against British rule) Black Women 4
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 14 - Level 2, Second Three Stages of the Meditation Process Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 13 - Level 1, First Three Stages of the Meditation Process Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 11 - The Ten Stages Of Initiation Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
M Black Poetry : Stages of A Breakup Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Stages In Worship Of Lord Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
T Black Poetry : stages Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
D Black Haiku : rent party - in stages Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
E Black Poetry : The Stages from a Man to Boy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
caramelpython Black Poetry : Stages of a sexual mood (heat time) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 31
OldSoul Black People : The CIA’s Secret Global War Against the Left Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Health and Wellness : THE BIDEN PLAN TO COMBAT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) AND PREPARE FOR FUTURE GLOBAL HEALTH Black Health and Wellness 0
G Black People Politics : Global Israeli Progression and the The Bavarian Connection Black People Politics 39
G Science and Technology : Interesting Video of KGB Global Disinformation (Fake News) Campaign Against America Science and Technology 0
HODEE Black People Politics : The wheels could come off the global economy - NO Fear.. Just Be Awake and Be Ready for an OKE-Doke Black People Politics 1
OldSoul Black People : Global Warning by OldSoul (written in Spoken Word and should be read aloud to oneself and with others) Black People Open Forum 0
Azacotogan Benin : Daagbo of Ouidah being called "His Majesty" and "global leader of Vodun?!?" Benin 0
Ndugu Black People : Global Warming , Strange Natural Disasters and the need for a National Black Cross EMS service Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Bad Diets Are Responsible For More Deaths Than Smoking, Global Study Finds Black Health and Wellness 1
Perfection Malawi : In Context Series: Global leaf companies control the tobacco market in Malawi Malawi 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: Mediterranean Jewries and Global Commerce in the Modern Period Black People Politics 0
G Black Money Business Jobs : Join the global Black Page Business Directory Black Money Business Jobs 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Global Bases Map OldSoul 4
Liberty Black Positive People : Meet The CEO Building A $75 Million Global Landmark For African American History Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The clock is ticking on a global shift to the far-right Black People Politics 5
Liberty Health and Wellness : Global Tax on Sugary Drinks Black Health and Wellness 0
Steve Beasley The Front Porch : Global Nomad The Front Porch 2
HODEE Black People Politics : The-global-implications-of-china-s-manic-stock-market Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : The Paris Mystery: Were the Shooters Part of a Global Terrorist Conspiracy? Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : World Bank warns of global jobs crisis Black People Politics 4
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Global Post, the employer of freelancer James Foley, fails to pass smell test Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : NASA : global industrial civilisation could collpse Black People Open Forum 40
KingSango Black People : Nostradamus: The African Future Super Global Economy. Black People Open Forum 1
crwn Black People : Three Of The Many People Who Betrayed The Afrikans Global Revolution. Black People Open Forum 3
Mad Skillz Black People : The Global Elite: Rigging the Rules That Fuel Inequality Black People Open Forum 0
legit-writer Black People : Will Global Warming Be Blamed For This? Black People Open Forum 12
Alarm Clock African American History Culture : Marcus Garvey's Birthday today; His thoughts on Global Black America in the computer age? African American History Culture 1
RAPTOR Black People : Russia and China Prepare for Global War Black People Open Forum 2
Alarm Clock Black People : Hillary Clinton: “We Created Al Qaeda”. The Protagonists of the “Global War on Terrorism” are the Te Black People Open Forum 8
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Ben Carrington - The Global White Sports/Media Complex and the Politics of Sport Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : From Civil Rights to Global Anti-Imperial Struggle – Debbie Louis and Kali Akuno Discuss the Connect Black People Politics 0
Corvo Black People : Global Education Reform Movement (GERM) Black People Open Forum 3
S Destee Network : NEWS RELEASE: THE FEDERATION OF GLOBAL MERCHANTS Destee Network : 1
Ankhur Black People : Dr Martin Luther King's Relvance to the Global Black Community 2012 Black People Open Forum 2