Black Positive People : <3 What Did "YOU" Do Today/This Week To Elevate Your People!!!<3

MsVee

Aug 13, 2011
Love the Kiva site. I will be participating through them,too.

Right now, I am working on a (very small to start) annual event for women. I'll be asking guests to donate non-perishable food, clothes,warm coats, etc.,that will be donated to local women and children in shelters. The guests in return will receive a day of pampering and fellowship with other women.

Also, I am looking into working with young girls/ teenagers on some sort of self-esteem program.

I have too many things that I want to do,but the 2 that I mentioned above have been on my mind for awhile.

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
Love the Kiva site. I will be participating through them,too.

Right now, I am working on a (very small to start) annual event for women. I'll be asking guests to donate non-perishable food, clothes,warm coats, etc.,that will be donated to local women and children in shelters. The guests in return will receive a day of pampering and fellowship with other women.

Also, I am looking into working with young girls/ teenagers on some sort of self-esteem program.

I have too many things that I want to do,but the 2 that I mentioned above have been on my mind for awhile.
Kiva has merchandise and gift cards that support their efforts as well.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: