Black People : 3 BLACK CHURCHS IN 10 DAYS BURNED DOWN

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Gotta love their way of equivocation. "We just don't know yet"........be calm boys and girls the fires might be eh eh eh just a coincidence because this kind of thing hardly ever happens in America.
Where do these people that speak with their mouths full of marbles come from!!!!!???????
!#@%^&^^#@$$#^&&^$%^&^&^&&^&U##$#$#@#@#@$$^U !
This is a live audio site that broadcast any and every fire in St. Landry Parish so if another Black house of worship gets torched you will hear it here.

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/18359

Last edited:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
" Still not known if the fires were set intentionally"

Gotta just love it to [email protected]##$#$#$^&$^*(#

I ain't as forgiving as the good church going folk. I want this mofo cracker charged under the federal hate crimes act and doing 15 to 25. (or what ever the length is suppose to be)
It's a clear cut case....period.

And why ain't they out there smearing him like they do us?
What's the worst they done so far?........He listen to heavy metal music. Yeh that real damning.
Bet he smoked some weed some time. They always come up with that for us.
Bet he hung with his homies a lot. That always counts against us.
Bet he 's had a couple problems in school maybe even a some arguements with teachers. Whoa! Big that's big time for us.

I want this white bread trash to go down and I'll gladly pay to make his sorry *** suffer for as long as I can see it happen.

Arson, by definition, means they were set intentionally. The only question is does it rise to the hate crime level. Many of his tweets say yes

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Yes, it does stick out as a contradiction in terms.
I'll lay even money though that the feds will stay out of this unless forced to go in by the community at large.

Note once again how the dirt has not been thrown into the air against this 'poor misguided white boy' that is throughly predictable before hand when one of our own is found to be wanting (or more likely dead) in any case one cares to name.
How do you think it'd be played if a young brother had been caught torching white Baptist churches?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Yes, it does stick out as a contradiction in terms.
I'll lay even money though that the feds will stay out of this unless forced to go in by the community at large.

Note once again how the dirt has not been thrown into the air against this 'poor misguided white boy' that is throughly predictable before hand when one of our own is found to be wanting (or more likely dead) in any case one cares to name.
How do you think it'd be played if a young brother had been caught torching white Baptist churches?

And daddy has law enforcement ties too.

Fireman

May 19, 2017
I ain't as forgiving as the good church going folk.
Have you noticed that black church folks always forgive a criminal act by a white person when it is against them. But black church folks never want to forgive a criminal act by a black person when it is against them.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
Have you noticed that black church folks always forgive a criminal act by a white person when it is against them. But black church folks never want to forgive a criminal act by a black person when it is against them.
Most church Negros follow the Martin doctrine of love your hater. Like a great many Blacks who tire quickly of this racist crap I follow the Malcolm doctrine, you can hate me but touch me and you'll never hate again. It still stuns me when the relatives of the innocent dead Blacks forgave Dylann Roof for his massacre and also raised not one stink about the Charleston police officers who obliged the poor boy by treating him to a Burger King "Welcome to jail" meal on the Black taxpayers dime. The shame of our existence is the White man just by his color is easy to spot as the destruction of our will but the Negro walks among us as the chameleon. Sad.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
And daddy has law enforcement ties too.

Law enforcement ties. Daddy "IS" law enforcement. He works for the same Sheriff's office that investigated the crimes of his son. He works for the same Sheriff's office that arrested his son. He works with the same Parish prosecutors who will try their hardest to either drop the case or minimalize it. It was an especially nice and convenient touch how the boys best friend says he doesn't have a racist bone in his body so the prosecutors office will submit that statement as valid testimony to the poor boys state of mind so the Domestic Terrorism and Hate Crime charges goes right into the round file. Next case.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Ain't we supposed to forgive and forget?
After all his daddy reportedly did weep on learning the news, so it ok now.

Like father, like son. The fruit didn't fall too far from the tree

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: