Black Parenting : 22 Children, 14 women

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
He shouldn't have been making that many kids if he couldn't provide for them financially. :confused:

Young and ambitious? You can't knock a man for loving women? No sir, you can definitely be knocked for acting like a knucklehead! You can love women and know to keep it in your pants.

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
He shouldn't have been making that many kids if he couldn't provide for them financially. :confused:

Young and ambitious? You can't knock a man for loving women? No sir, you can definitely be knocked for acting like a knucklehead! You can love women and know to keep it in your pants.

The Mookie Campaign will be here shortly.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
The Mookie Campaign will be here shortly.

As always. :rolleyes:

If you can't blame this man for that many kids being unprovided for because he "loved women", then you can't blame the women either because they obviously loved what he was selling them; but since someone is certainly at fault for this, then I'd say both the women and this guy were being foolish.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: