Black People : 2018 the hottest ever recorded on record until next year!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by nilevalley, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:20 AM.

1. nilevalley

nilevalley going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +161
    Yes, I nilevalley has returned preaching once again about climate change. Because unlike Donald Trump I am rapidly realizing something dreadful is happening to our planet's weather. I have wandered into the growing group of people who also realize we are not being told the truth about the rapid pace our planet is warming. And when you read stories people work various weather services leaking out info that they are being told not to talk about the seriousness climate change, Well it's makes you wonder even more.

Wasn't it just a few ago the extreme weather events breaking out around the globe weren't really suppose to start happening until the middle or near the end of the 21st century?

Wasn't it in 2016 in India they experienced a heat wave so intense it was called unprecedented? The tarmac on the roads melted. I remember seeing photos of people struggling to cross roads with melted tar.

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/ad_170568495.jpg

I also remember reading later that year 2016 was the warmest globally ever recorded.

It seems since 2013 this record global warmth is rising and each year including this year of 2018 the earth's warm temperature is breaking another all time record.

Have ever thought at the rate we are going what it will be like in another 10 or 15 years?

Those of you who may criticize my seemingly preoccupation with this subject and wondering why I as a black person be concerned, well I have to be concerned because sooner or later I will have to pay a full price for living on this world at a time in human history when white men's past insatiable greed through industrialism blinded them to future consequences of not taking strides to protect the earth's environment from badly damaged poisonous toxins pouring into the upper atmosphere,

We are not hearing in the mainstream news about how foreign farmlands are burning up because of excessive heat and droughts. So you say that's over there in those countries but what will we do someday when these unprecedented record breaking heat waves and droughts hit the farm lands of California, Nebraska, Texas, Missouri etc and our food sources burn up.

It is something think about. And we should sit down and work out survival plans for ourselves and families. We should think about our neighbors and friends and how when those future days of trouble arrives we can pool together and help each other out.

Man has for the past 200 years abused Mother Odudua now she grown weary and she is fighting back through her nature.

Those of you who find this info meaningless because it has no relevance to "The Black revolution" don't worry the white man has stirred up one angry Goddess and she has started her own revolution. But unfortunately it won't be just the white man who will get it in the end we all are going into the abyss.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/t...for-global-warming/ar-BBLJAPa?ocid=spartanntp

2018 Is Shaping Up to Be the Fourth-Hottest Year. Yet We’re Still Not Prepared for Global Warming.

It’s hot. But it may not be the new normal yet. Temperatures are still rising.
    msn.com

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +15,008
    :SuN034: white man gon kill us all.....

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  3. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +161
    May I ask you wise one does all of this concern you?

4. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +15,008
    :qqb009:yes, i to live on planet earth...

5. ogoun

ogoun Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +109
    I'm inclined to take the longer view because there ain't no go'n back now.
    If any of the human species can survive the coming apocalypse it will be our peoples. Our ancestors many millennia ago spawned the human race, under their tutelage all art, all industry, all agriculture, all creative thought, in short all that the human being has become. Look around our ancient ancestors started it all.

If anyone survives it will be our people.

6. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +161
    Why do you think people are in denial of all of this? they see these catastrophic weather events breaking out around the world yet no one really wants to talk about it
    If you do mention it and try to get people into a discussion about change then you get irritated looks and you're accused of being obsessed.
    When I called you sagacious I meant it. I remember all the intelligent, logical and well thought out answers you have posted under my topics in the past.
    I would appreciate if you could explain to me why a huge number of humans are in denial about meteorological events that will someday completely alter our way of life.

• List
  7. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +15,008
    ignorance.

they think they will lose money because they are too stupid to see entire new opportunities opening up.
    this lack of vision disqualifies them from leadership. we got power from the sun and fools still want to dig coal.
    that is why they are hell bent on rigging democracy so that the minority can rule.
    they also fail to see the history of what happens to minorities who stay too long in ruling positions.
    in short we have the dumbest people in leadership. that needs to change.

8. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +921
    ogoun, like you I am inclined to hopefully visualize our survival in the sense that Melanin will see us through for a great while if the global temperature levels off within the next two to three decades. Some of my colleagues interning at NOAA/NWS, volunteering at ARC, Skywarn and contracted by AT&T/FirstNet to integrate the existing ARC/NOAA/NWS radio alert network into the FirstNet/FEMA-IPAWS-NIFOG communications platform gives humanity fifteen+ years tops before White humans in the Northern latitudes suffering from preexisting respiratory issues, genetic anemia and a severely low Melanin count will succumb faster then us People of Color. NASA who could have alerted the NSF and the UN when the astronauts started showing signs of retinal damage and other serious intrinsic physical injuries this soon to come ELE could have been possibly slowed down or possibly even reversed knew of "The South Atlantic Anomaly" yet sat silent while scientist were hawking their so-called intimate knowledge of the mysteries of "The Bermuda Triangle" and other non weather related anomalous BS. ogoun and nilevalley let me know if you require additional materials covering this subject.

Can anybody spell "The Van Allen Radiation Belt"?

Pink Floyd says it best. Believe it or not some fans actually thought this was a love song.

• List
  9. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +161
    Yes I would appreciate more info. What you posted is

very interesting your colleagues at NOAA?Nws are they given more information about what the next 15 years holds for whites in the Northern latitudes suffering from respiratory issues?
    How does NOAA/ NWS see the escalation of global warming and catastrophic weather events such as historic rainfalls, floodings increase in the development of major hurricanes such as we saw in the late summer 2017.(Remember 3 major hurricanes came within a 5 week period of each other) and droughts. do they feel the increased sea water temperature is responsible for the millions of fish dying and washing ashore around the world?
    I guess you can call me nosey. I just want to know. I will certainly appreciate any additional info you take time to send. Thanks for your interest and help :thankyou:

10. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +161
    I want to quote your brilliant opinions "they are too stupid to see new opportunities opening up"and "get power from the sun and fools still want to dig for coal"
    Your thoughts are worthy of being printed on billboards and posters. How true they are. Thank you for your insights once more. Greed is a terrible thing isn't it? :goodpost: