Sudan : 2000 YEAR OLD PYRIMIDS DISCOVERED IN SUDAN

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
35 ancient pyramids discovered in Sudan necropolis
Among the discoveries are pyramids with a circle built inside them, cross-braces connecting the circle to the corners of the pyramid. Outside of Sedeinga only one pyramid is known to have been built in this way. / Vincent …CBS News · 17 hours ago
35 pyramids found in Sudan necropolis
The Christian Science Monitor
35 pyramids discovered in Sudan
Yahoo!
In-depth coverage
Cluster of 35 ancient pyramids unearthed in Sudan
At least 35 small pyramids, along with graves, have been discovered clustered closely together at a site called Sedeinga in Sudan. Discovered between 2009 and 2012, researchers are surprised at how densely the …MSN · ByOwen Jarus · 18 hours ago.

Cluster of 35 ancient pyramids unearthed in Sudan

One of the most interesting new finds was an offering table found by the remains of a pyramid. It appears to depict the goddess Isis and the jackal-headed god Anubis and includes an inscription, written in Meroitic language, dedicated to a woman named "Aba-la," which may be a nickname for "grandmother," Rilly wrote.

It reads in translation:
Oh Isis! Oh Osiris!
It is Aba-la.
Make her drink plentiful water;
Make her eat plentiful bread;
Make her be served a good meal.

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/cluster-of-35-ancient-pyramids-unearthed-in-sudan

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
What I find most interesting is that there are more pyramids in Sudan than in Egypt.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
What I find most interesting is that there are more pyramids in Sudan than in Egypt.

Maybe back then the Sudan was a suburb of Egypt?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.