Brother AACOOLDRE : 18th Dynasty Kings: made their black cousins grovel at their feet

AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
18th DYNASTY EGYPTIAN KINGS: Made their black cousins grovel at their feet.

By Andre Austin

The 18th Dynasty of Egypt had an empire over their surrounding foreign states. The leaders of these foreign cities had to pay tribute to the Egyptian Kings and basically play the role of a dog at the king’s feet. One black Canaanite mayors wrote to the Pharaoh:

“At regular intervals the mayor was obliged to make written report to the sovereign, employing a stereotyped, obsequious style; ‘To the king, my lord, my God, my sun, the sun in heaven, thus speaks Widiya, the man of Ashkelon, thy servant, the dust of thy feet…at the feet of the king my lord seven times and seven time over may I prostrate myself on belly and back…who is the dog that does not obey the word of the king his lord, the son of the sun” (Egypt, Canaan, and Israel in Ancient times p. 199 By Donald Redford). The shoes from which the feet rested were signs of disrespect in the Arabian world to have a shoe thrown at you was white hot-anger. Even American women beat their kids with the bottom of the soles or fight with their shoes. In Arab countries punishments are often doled out by whipping your feet.

The poetry of the old and new Kingdoms backs up the desire of the Egyptians to reduce rebels to the level of Dogs. In one line it reads:

“I made the Asiatics do the dog walk” (Ancient Egyptian Literature p.137 By Miriam Lichtheim). They also made them pull chariots like horses much like females slaves were made to do in America. We haven’t advanced with the false puff up power of a drug-lord to makes females perform fellato on dogs for the crumbs of some crack rock.

When Howard Carter opened up King Tut’s tomb they found scandals of images of black Nubians on them. This was to indicate they had them subdued along with their gold. King’s Tut mother was Queen Tiy who was straight up black. His father Akhaton had two grandfather’s Yuya and Thutmosis. Yuya was apparently white Semetic with aquiline face and hooked nose. This makes David Icke leap and call Akhaton’s grand-dad a white Phoenician priest (the Brains behind the Egyptians), and say nothing of Tut’s black mother/grandmother Tiy. (The Biggest Secret p.62-63). The only reason I’m looking at this mixture is to see if it contributed to the 18th Dynasty disrespecting their black brothers and sisters. Some say (Egyptologist Bob Brier), the second wife of Akhanton is Kiya the real mom of King Tut and she’s blacker than a M.F. too.

If the Phoenicians were the brains behind the Egyptians then why did they name their God of writing Taut who is none other than the Egyptian god of writing Thoth? We have to see things from all angles so that our eyes never get deceived by the greatest purveyors of propaganda-THE MEDIA. So run with your feet and tell that.

AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
I hope to establish a new doctrine of Lukewarm relating to vision instead of drinking water. maybe I can overcome public odium before I reach a sunset.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chevron Dove Black Christians : What Happened to Nefertiti? ... Child Sacrifice in the 18th Dynasty Christian Study Group 3
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : ATEN WORSHIP BEFORE THE 18TH DYNASTY, DONT BLAME IT ON NEFERTITI! Omowale Jabali 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : PHARAOH AKHNATEN, 1352-1336 BC, 18th DYNASTY Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Aluku African American History Culture : Black Female Millionaire In The 18th Century African American History Culture 0
Destee Destee's Thoughts Happy 18th Birthday To US! - Live Call In Show - Friday @ 8 pm ET - Call 251-263-5220 Destee's Thoughts 3
Destee Destee's Thoughts Our 18th Birthday Celebration - October 2015 Destee's Thoughts 7
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Shikamaru's class: Money ... Sunday, December 18th @ 7p Black Money Business Jobs 5
M Black Entertainment : The Real R&B King To Release His New Album On May 18th... Black Entertainment 3
Liberty Black Parenting : Duck Dynasty’ Couple Adopts African-American Child — See What Phil Robertson Has To Say Black Parenting 10
S Black Poetry : **THE DYNASTY OF A HO** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
Sha'iyn Quiet Poetry Lounge : Never-Ending Dynasty Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
P Black Spirituality Religion : Nibiru, Islam and the Solomonic Dynasty Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 25
Isaiah Black Sports : PATRIOT'S DYNASTY, EAGLES DESTINY... Black Sports 10
Destee Black People : Crimes of the Bush Dynasty Black People Open Forum 1
P Black People : "Evony : the kings return" game- Need help on a racist in a game that threaten to shoot black people Black People Open Forum 2
OldSoul Black People : KINGS: The True Story of Chicago's Policy Kings and Numbers Racketeers Black People Open Forum 0
dawniejones01 The Front Porch : Hello Kings and Queens The Front Porch 9
1poetsought Black Poetry : Kings and Queens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Third Coast Kings - West Grand Boulevard Black Entertainment 0
journeytothesource Egypt : Exodus: Gods and Kings – Where are the Black Egyptians? Egypt 51
chuck Black People : How We Can Truly Honor African Kings And Queens! Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Egypt : About 50 mummies discovered in Egypt's Valley of the Kings Egypt 1
Black-king Black Hebrew Israelites : Kings In The Building Video!!! Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 7
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black Spirituality Religion : Kings and Queens just for you Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
shaka64 Black Entertainment : 10 African Kings and Queens Whose Stories Must be Told on Film Black Entertainment 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Canonical List of Kemetic Kings Black People Open Forum 6
E African American History Culture : Interesting portraits of the European Nobility and Kings African American History Culture 16
S Black People : When We Were Kings (84 mins) Black People Open Forum 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Original Names of The Kemetic ( Nisutiu-bity/ Kings) and Queens in Ancient Kemet Black People Open Forum 14
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : BOOK of KINGS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : In Between Two Kings Short Stories - Authors - Writing 8
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Short note to the young kings Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Trailer: Across The Kings River Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S TO OUR WORTHY KINGS Black Men 2
A Black Spirituality Religion : Dance With The Kings Amsterdam 2009 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Onyemobi Egypt : Important Biblical Characters based off Egyptian Kings and Queens Egypt 15
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Calling my kings to take the throne again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
R Sister's Only Chat : To the Kings of Destee.com Black Women 25
tyab14 African American History Culture : Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings African American History Culture 3
I Quiet Poetry Lounge : White men down, Black Kings Up! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
M Black Picture Image Gallery : all my kings Black Picture Image Gallery 2
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : The TRUE "King of Kings" Omowale Jabali 6
G Black People : gods, goddess, Kings, Queens...and the likes of Black People Open Forum 2
King Tubbs Africa : Great African Kings and Queens All Things Africa 21
T Africa : African Kings (Photos) All Things Africa 2
triniti424 Black Poetry : ATTENTION ALL MY WARRIOR BROTHA KINGS: SPEAK 4 YOUR QUEENZ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
triniti424 Black Poetry : ATTENTION ALL MY BEAUTIFUL SISTAHS: THE LOVE LETTER 2 OUR KINGS :) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
S Beautiful Illustrations Of African Kings and Queens Honoring Black Ancestors 8
OldSoul OldSoul : KINGS Reading Aloud OldSoul 1
queentswana Black People : KINGS & QUEENS ... Black People Open Forum 0