Black People Politics : 12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
Like i stated in another thread. The repitilians whom control the european lineage has and will be in control of this planet. This is thier planet and we are thier ant farm. SMMH at folks whom really belive in that phony *** holiday call the fourth of july. Does one really belive that a couple of on unorganized colonies initated by thieves defeated an established domiant force. If so why are we still in debt to them. who pays a debt to some one when they just kick they ***! lmao

ManicRaider

Jan 15, 2011
I still don't see how this is bad. I mean, it just seems like extreme nepotism to me. For all we know some of us may be related to the guy. What does that say about yourself?

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
I still don't see how this is bad. I mean, it just seems like extreme nepotism to me. For all we know some of us may be related to the guy. What does that say about yourself?

Exactly. The little girl and her father (or mother) are, maybe, related to this line. But will they be Presidents? And what if they are?

The White President is the President of White people. We have many, many Black Presidents, Kings and Emperors. Can't White folk have their leaders?

I'd admit that this is interesting, but it's not 'immoral' in and of itself.

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009
Goes To Show That Nothing Is By Accident....But My Own People Want Me And Others To Support That Not By Accident Reality !!! Keep Wishing!!

I agree with Bro. ManicRaider....Why is this so newsworthy?

Any of us could also be related to this English king.

So, if I could have a DNA admixture test done on myself and discover that I am also related to Obama and Bush and all these other Presidents and this British king, then I should be able to become President too, huh.

....except I don't agree that it's even "extreme nepotism."

....It's straight science and history to me.

ALL human life goes back to "Mitochondrial Eve," a BLACK WOMAN.

So, why is it "noteworthy" to find that most U.S. Presidents are descendants of one European monarch?

There is a lot of incest in European "royal blood-lines."----For hundreds of years, royal cousins married royal cousins (male and female) of other countries: Britain, Germany/Prussia, Ireland, Scotland, Russia, France, Italy, etc..MOST of which are ancestors of the present-day British monarch, QUEEN ELIZABETH.

Do remember that WWI was, basically, one big FAMILY FEUD. -- Queen Victoria was called the "GRANDMOTHER of EUROPE."---- TSAR Nicholas of Russia, KING George V, and KAISER Wilhelm of Germany were all FIRST COUSINS, grandsons of Queen Victoria.

Moreover, THIS country is a child of ENGLAND. So, it is certainly not surprising to me that most Presidents are descendants of some English king with all of the incest, LEGITIMATE and ILLEGITIMATE children and SLAVERY in the HISTORY of ENGLAND and the UNITED STATES.

Again, YOU or I could also be related to this English king.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Snack is a small meal cornflakes make it all real rattle the street I'm from Battle creek so kneel to the words see a girl with hips and lips and chi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Emotions strong and like oceans roam in wet places while he get laces at home alarm is the reason in a girl's arm every season, the worst is fear then Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Ok he on his walkwith girl kiss and talkjust had a doughnutKrispy Kreme flow is corruptwith a glass of milksee a girl in class silka desired swe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Liberian girl's song about COVID-19 being played on radio Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : This is news to someone play the blues and come undone need girl to have fun a ton hitting nerds with written words gitting absurd kisses while birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Have pride like URKEL and can divide a circle into three equal parts there's a knife in legal art wow cut myself looking at a girl strut butt deft boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : THE WORTH OF A GIRL Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Walk around on the street dizzy have to keep busy my girl name Lizzy stuff in life no doubt double but his duty is to stay out of trouble see a girl “ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “This is all chocolate but like a small rocket this stuff will take off had enough girl your cake is soft give me a break let me toss some words in yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : What it’s like to be a black student at Cambridge University: ‘People there had never met a black girl before’ Black Education / Schools 0
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Got a plan hoping there's a ban on smoking girl your thighs wide open got pies wanna be stroking a sweet kiss on a complete list of lovers let me spea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: look boo we can play around or simply lay down girl it's a wild day in the world a child at play may use a stick as an airplane wit a chick i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got facts and brag and use a sack or bag to tote these quotes and collect fees from folks need a honey with pie and a money supply see a girl want cak Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
panafricanalliance Black Relationships : White Girl Detox Black Relationships 6
R Black Poetry : Place rhymes in the internet chase minds eat dinner and yet to have steak, get quicker friction from a particular position, see a girl with a brown bu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Crave for a flow And behave as though i'm trying to attract a girl And so I let facts hurl into her eardrum So has to hear some Of what he’s saying “s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He's hood made and get good grades wrote a girl a short letter with all sorts of clever love words ask for a date the task was great but he wanna smas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : Have a house in the city to some it arouse pity a Mickey Mouse is witty and wanna start trouble he flow hard and mow the yard see a girl now he be hoo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : His diary has notes and fiery quotes see a girl sex breasts and attitude and that express a mood she played a harp at a feast and now a sharp increase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Above the rim and fly and love simplify his reason for true wings this season gonna do bling after all it's not a new thing see a girl body swell and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : A girl is alert with these and a mini-skirt a sees them boys use expertise to try for pie tell the to freeze she have a boyfriend so at ease wow she h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : In VIRGINIA BEACH one boy spoke tender and hoped a girl surrender her thing to him needed wings to be above rim succeeded she sings she love him he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : That Black Girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Have to fix his luck he's mixed up and confused may lose his girl in the drop top cruise he post th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Begin with a plan and had to lend a hand to friend a HIPHOP fan see a girl name Sally from town and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
A Black Poetry : Infinitely beautiful girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Too much hot girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Paradice girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Sat next to a girl bought about a complex world at dinner time an be winner online a whack affair as Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : My corrupt fate is not up-to-date twisted at the club and assisted by love see a girl wanna kiss it Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Brittle in this world and like a little girl speak to barbies and be sweet at HARDEES right here in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : feel deep pleasure see a girl street treasure write in diary complete ledger her breasts too sweet t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : feel deep pleasure see a girl street treasure write in diary complete ledger her breasts too sweet t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : “Drink a glass of water pick up mic do a fast slaughter come to a place that's major see girl with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Look his pride talk and like sidewalks it abuts on streets see a girl panties soggy body so hot feel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : ‘Black Girl Magic’: 17 black female judges elected Texas county swear in, make history Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : Look his pride talk and like sidewalks it abuts on streets see a girl that strut sweet use cosmetics Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SANTA’S CUMMING (A COMEDY) Glad sometimes sex is a messy start for the fleshy part Of a girl’s body Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Can't proceed in sorrow need to win tomorrow girl my shirt off and you flirt soft alert I can toss w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : 15-Month-Old Girl Was Starved to Death by Dad Connected to Black Supremacist Cult Black People Open Forum 7
R Black Poetry : Saw a girl fine like Mariah Cary in the library and knock over a pile of books she smile and shook h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Saw a girl fine like Mariah Cary in the library and knock over a pile of books she smile and shook h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Girl you a chick tasty and like DICK TRACY has an advantage over racketeers so facts appears when we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Get ladies numbers and get gravies in hummers see a girl's breasts and class appear she be the worl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He was having fun in town saw a girl and spun around her skin black he couldn't begin a whack conve Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Kemetstry Black Positive People : BLACK GIRL MAGIC!!! Black People Doing Positive Things 2