Black Relationships : #1 Reason Men Pull Away From Relationships

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
they attract you with the body and then as soon as you commit they lose the body.
now they got nothing for you. women best realize what's up.

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
they attract you with the body and then as soon as you commit they lose the body.
now they got nothing for you. women best realize what's up.
I get it, I think. Correct me if I am wrong.

1. A woman should try to keep herself up.
2. She should have more to offer than T&A.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
A woman should keep herself up.
all people should work out in some manner. brake a sweat. walk, ride a bike. do something, anything.
if you spend your week without any regular, strenuous activity you are killing yourself.
too many sisters spend their time and money on hair and nails while doing nothing for their figure.
the country is full of fat sisters with nice hair and nails. fat women are not sexy or attractive. sorry.
if you looked good when you got him you better maintain that to keep him.
if you ever go to a strip club you will not find any fat sisters in there. not a one.

few sisters even know what it takes to please their man.

PS : fruit, nuts, grains and vegetables.....plenty of water

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
all people should work out in some manner. brake a sweat. walk, ride a bike. do something, anything.
if you spend your week without any regular, strenuous activity you are killing yourself.
too many sisters spend their time and money on hair and nails while doing nothing for their figure.
the country is full of fat sisters with nice hair and nails. fat women are not sexy or attractive. sorry.
if you looked good when you got him you better maintain that to keep him.
if you ever go to a strip club you will not find any fat sisters in there. not a one.

few sisters even know what it takes to please their man.

PS : fruit, nuts, grains and vegetables.....plenty of water
That is true. I'll agree with that. But, it's not just sisters. Its also brothers, white men and women are also guilty of that.

That's what I eat, but you know I also eat fish twice a week.

I guess you caught me off guard. I was expecting you to name some other type of behavior. Well, not eating healthy and neglecting your health is a behavior too, now that I think about it. Thanks for posting, James.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.