Black Relationships : #1 Reason Men Pull Away From Relationships

WARRIOR

BAMN - By Any Means Necessary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 28, 2009
STRONG ISLAND , NY
Occupation
RETIRED
What is the biggest mistake women make that kills a man's attraction?

GREETINGS TO ALL...

MY ANSWER --> " CHANGES "

NOW , THE POPULAR VERSION WOULD EQUATE TO.....DRAMA , CONFRONTATIONS , A NON-ENDING CONTEST FOR THE " UPPERHAND" , SO TO SPEAK....

BUT...IN MY OPINION....REAL MANHOOD HAS BEEN DAM NEAR DELETED IN TODAY'S SOCIETY.....ITS HARDLY REFLECTED ANYWHERE THESE DAYS , WHILE BOYHOOD , GUYHOOD , AND MALEHOOD.......ARE CONSTANTLY ON DISPLAY....

MANHOOD , IS FIERCELY & SWIFTLY BEING VALIDATED BY FEMALE PERSPECTIVES....AND TO ME , THATS BREAKING A LAW OF NATURE....

NOW....WHAT IVE LEARNED..THROUGH STORIES IVE READ , MOMENTS IVE WITNESSED , AND EVENTS IVE EXPERIENCED , IS THAT ANYTIME EMOTION DICTATES THE PACE A RELATIONSHIP , CHAOS IS ALWAYS CLOSE BY.....WAITING TO DO ITS JOB....

...AND THAT CHAOS FALLS UNDER ---> CHANGES

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Tell me u aint going after single moms now like its totally on them smh not everyone choices will be great especially in a limitrd pool of people. Sometimes u get what u can get. It aint perfect on eithet side men and women

:bs: Having a baby by a loser, places loser genes in your kid. They aren't going after the class egg heads. They exist in every neighborhood. No excuses

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Welcome back bro. WARRIOR, good reading and seeing you again, yes sir!

GREETINGS TO ALL...

MY ANSWER --> " CHANGES "

NOW , THE POPULAR VERSION WOULD EQUATE TO.....DRAMA , CONFRONTATIONS , A NON-ENDING CONTEST FOR THE " UPPERHAND" , SO TO SPEAK....

BUT...IN MY OPINION....REAL MANHOOD HAS BEEN DAM NEAR DELETED IN TODAY'S SOCIETY.....ITS HARDLY REFLECTED ANYWHERE THESE DAYS , WHILE BOYHOOD , GUYHOOD , AND MALEHOOD.......ARE CONSTANTLY ON DISPLAY....

MANHOOD , IS FIERCELY & SWIFTLY BEING VALIDATED BY FEMALE PERSPECTIVES....AND TO ME , THATS BREAKING A LAW OF NATURE....

NOW....WHAT IVE LEARNED..THROUGH STORIES IVE READ , MOMENTS IVE WITNESSED , AND EVENTS IVE EXPERIENCED , IS THAT ANYTIME EMOTION DICTATES THE PACE A RELATIONSHIP , CHAOS IS ALWAYS CLOSE BY.....WAITING TO DO ITS JOB....

...AND THAT CHAOS FALLS UNDER ---> CHANGES

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
GREETINGS TO ALL...

CHANGES
I don't understand. You said manhood is validated by female perspectives? What does that mean? And, are you saying that men are too weak to stand on their own hind legs regardless of what women do/say?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I don't understand. You said manhood is validated by female perspectives? What does that mean? And, are you saying that men are too weak to stand on their own hind legs regardless of what women do/say?

That you are not qualified to define what a man is. Which is what you are trying to do

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.