Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thanks for the upgrade Miss Destee. Very pleasing to the eye. As of late a number of tech as well as social interaction forums are reverting to this format style. For some first timers used to certain easier to navigate user friendly legacy formats it can be problematic and have to negotiate the new site format numerous times before becoming comfortable as long as the sites basic search feature is included in the new template. Bottom line: I'm good.

You are very welcome Symbol of America!

Thank you too, for your encouragement and patience.

Much Much Love and Peace!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I have been talking in the new shout box, wondering if only I can see it, since no one else said anything. I figured folk are quiet, tired, not wanting to be bothered right now ... so I logged out to go to bed only to find that there is a message saying ... you do not have permission to be here or something along those lines ... so ... I have more work to do but I cannot do it now / tonight. It will have to wait until tomorrow. I really thought I had got our chat back but such is not the case. It's coming though, there is evidence on the table. Thanks again Family for your patience with me. Goodnight ... :byebye:

Destee

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
I have been talking in the new shout box, wondering if only I can see it, since no one else said anything. I figured folk are quiet, tired, not wanting to be bothered right now ... so I logged out to go to bed only to find that there is a message saying ... you do not have permission to be here or something along those lines ... so ... I have more work to do but I cannot do it now / tonight. It will have to wait until tomorrow. I really thought I had got our chat back but such is not the case. It's coming though, there is evidence on the table. Thanks again Family for your patience with me. Goodnight ... :byebye:

Destee
Been there done that.

Qr92zGlrOcnTXYFmMTTQc9h4jTFftqV-YZeuSAb6qKw.gif

tumblr_md0r3gbhSe1rcc7b2o1_250.gif

tenor (2).gif

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Ok, I don't like that you have changed the site this much. It's extremely difficult to navigate. To drastic of a change, geez! No shout out box!

Does this new version at least include chat?

Hey Kem. Obviously Miss Destee is doing this solo. Blacks paws are too big for the keyboard so stop talking and start walking. Be the Super Kem we all know you be. Fix it. Holla at us when you get back.

ezgif-5-d32c89d804.gif

Super Kem to the rescue.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: