destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

It is my plan to work on the site this weekend.

If you come and see us closed / down, this is the reason why.

It should not last long. I will be working to get us back up and open as quickly as possible.

I don't have a specific time I will start, as I'm preparing now and will begin when I can.

If you have any questions you can post them in this thread.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

It's taking me longer than I thought.

I thought I was further along in my preliminary steps, only to find ... well ... I'm not ... :D

So I will continue to get more ready over this next week and be prepared to implement the changes next weekend.

No maintenance this weekend - it will happen next weekend (that's the plan).

I will remind us again next weekend, as it approaches.

Thanks for your patience with me.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

I am finally going to try and get this done.

It will be a lot of work, taking longer than previous maintenance efforts to complete.

I generally try to go about these tasks a different way, but with so much work to do - I just gotta start doing it.

Things may seem strange, but don't worry - know that I am working and will get us back open as soon as possible.

Keep me in your prayers please, as this is not a normal process.

I think I got it though ... :jam:

I will be closing the forum soon.

Loving Us!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Okay Family ... FINALLY!!!

I had written this long post previously, saying I was calling it quits for the night, had put us back to where we were before I started and would begin anew with the work I did these past hours, later this week. Only to lay down and realize, that I would have to virtually start over, as the database would have changed - and while, yes, I had come further this time - I would still have to start over. So I got back up and tried to finish at least this portion, where I did not have to start it all over again. It was a lot of work to do over, enough to get me back up to try again. Many things have changed. I still have much to do, but at least I do not have to do the basic core pieces again. From this point it should be easier sailing, though it will take time to ramp us back up to where we are accustomed to being. I am sure you will notice that many things have changed, are missing, etc. Some are gone forever and some may be returning. One in particular - our shoutbox - will be back, but I don't think I can do it tonight / this morning. I am exhausted. I saw where Brother OldSoul said he would be doing class tomorrow - Happy Father's Day to all the Brothers - but I'm not sure that I will have the "Kitchen Table" up in time. I will probably not be able to give the community more until tomorrow evening. I am so sorry Brother OldSoul. I did see where you had posted in the old shoutbox about class (during the time when I thought I was done, but came back to try again) - that post is not showing now (this upgrade wiped it out) but I did see it. Class can be held here https://consciousnessraisingonline.com/ and here if all else fails. I will surely have us back up and running more normally by class time next weekend. I am glad you feel good enough to do class, but it's just like you not to be wanting to take a day off, even on Father's Day! :)

Okay Family, I really am going to go to sleep this time.

Thanks again for your patience with me.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

It is my plan to work on the site this weekend.

If you come and see us closed / down, this is the reason why.

It should not last long. I will be working to get us back up and open as quickly as possible.

I don't have a specific time I will start, as I'm preparing now and will begin when I can.

If you have any questions you can post them in this thread.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Loving Us!

Destee

Ok, I don't like that you have changed the site this much. It's extremely difficult to navigate. To drastic of a change, geez! No shout out box!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Ok, I don't like that you have changed the site this much. It's extremely difficult to navigate. To drastic of a change, geez! No shout out box!

Give me a chance to make it better.

I think you will like it more then.

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Give me a chance to make it better.

I think you will like it more then.

Destee

Does this new version at least include chat?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thanks for the upgrade Miss Destee. Very pleasing to the eye. As of late a number of tech as well as social interaction forums are reverting to this format style. For some first timers used to certain easier to navigate user friendly legacy formats it can be problematic and have to negotiate the new site format numerous times before becoming comfortable as long as the sites basic search feature is included in the new template. Bottom line: I'm good.

You are very welcome Symbol of America!

Thank you too, for your encouragement and patience.

Much Much Love and Peace!

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍