Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
black women.jpg

Unmatched Beauty......:10200:

Peace!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Perfection Black People Politics : ↭ßlack ℭuban ∫tudies↭ Ikú and Cuban Nationhood: Yoruba Mythology in the Film Guantanamera Black People Politics 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : The Realm of European Mythology Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : White Pseudoscience, Mythology and Other Eurocentric Asiliness Omowale Jabali 11
B Black Spirituality Religion : Solar Mythology and the Jesus Story Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Esoteric Meaning of Saturn in Egyptian Mythology Omowale Jabali 19
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Divinity Of Mythology Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : Greek Mythology, Witchcraft, Christianity & The Source Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
M Egypt : Egyptian Mythology & The Trinity Egypt 22
H Black Spirituality Religion : SOLAR MYTHOLOGY OF CHRISTIANITY Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Ancient Magan Mythology, Science, Religion Chief Elder Osiris 9
Isaiah Africa : AFRICAN MYTHOLOGY... GODS, FLOODS, ETC. All Things Africa 2
I Black Spirituality Religion : What Is Mythology ? Part One Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
N Egypt : Egyptian Mythology Egypt 9
P Black Poetry : Black mythology...Inspired by Amiri Baraka Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!
It is better to be an optimist who knows nothing than to bend over and grow a hump from what is around the problems themselves.
If someone spat on your shoulder, there is hope that he simply did not spit on the one who walked in front of you.
I started working as a journalist in 2016, while studying. At that time I did not have a formal journalism education, but I really wanted to work with texts, so I seized every opportunity.