Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ What Black Women Should Know About Christianity•

GatekeeperCrow

Dec 7, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Occupation
Writer
My evidence is that when I searched for pictures of ancient Indian women images in a variety of skin tones were displayed. Since I don't have a book on ancient India, that is the best I could do.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
My evidence is that when I searched for pictures of ancient Indian women images in a variety of skin tones were displayed. Since I don't have a book on ancient India, that is the best I could do.
thank you for sharing your time with me GatekeeperCrow...i appreciate what you brought to the discussion and enjoyed our exchange.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
Black Women should know that the god of the Bible was/is categorically opposed to proven, ancient systems (holistic) which were created by Black Women.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
One should not be unmindful that these are facts which preceded my birth ( and yours) by hundreds of thousands of years (at least). Henceforth, these are recorded, provable facts which were basic knowledge to those citizens who glorified Black Women in the Ancient World; and facts that have survived through the pens of thousands of scholars of all races.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.