Black Poetry : “sincere and galore at the rear of the store drink a beer before I rap and try trap a chick quick, g

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
“sincere and galore at the rear of the store drink a beer before I rap and try trap a chick quick, girl your fleshy part is like nestle it spark chocolate when you drop it and the music HIPHOP it well boo can I pop it?” "oh no gonna have to come better than that I'm clever and phat but panties not up for grabs so stop the game maybe a hot dame, I've met plenty of lovers but we can't go any further wit this you gonna wanna kiss right in front of the cashier and no you can't smash it here"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dunwiddat Black People : Are You Sincere Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black People : Sincere Ignorance or Malicious Intent - How Do You Distinguish the Two? Black People Open Forum 17
R Black Poetry : Girl you fine, legit and sincere mind if I sit here? Make no difference to me nothing appear To be m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
N Black Christians : SINCERE QUESTION Christian Study Group 19
T Black Poetry : Maddrapper/Tantrum Colab 2 "Sincere love can blend blood into kisses best fear thugs" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Destee Black People : Imitation - Most Sincere Form of Flattery? Black People Open Forum 24
rasheed Black Poetry : Sincere Souls Struggling to See Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
rasheed Black Spirituality Religion : Sincere Souls Struggling to See Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Desert Storm Black Poetry : Sincere Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
B Black Poetry : Sincere Apology Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
M Black Poetry : meet Sincere Lee Thomas... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Hood made get good grades never got in trouble that persuades others, on the streets a thug but wanna sweep that under a rug flow galore and know the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This stuff hot and pure but not sure thisIs the right stuff, flow galore go kissGo shore and reminisce like ships onCrack he’s in all type of shock Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Eat candy galore on the sandy shore of VIRGINIA BEACH // try a love potion by the ocean go to town Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Eat candy galore on the sandy shore of VIRGINIA BEACH try a love potion by the ocean go to town give Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Put these rhymes in a container which exist and consist of one or more words and galore verbs my str Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID have true ability galore like a utility store but now in a facility door closed have to work Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Adore quotes take galore notes never ignore folks drink more coke // Than TV commercials wa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : NAW PLAYER: my wet hormones grow galore then go shore like ships on trips you wanna float your boat Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Shikamaru Computers - Software Hardware : Microsoft galore !! Science and Technology 0
Isaiah ANCESTORS GALORE!!! Honoring Black Ancestors 3