Black Spirituality Religion : “Obey Thy Ten Commandments, Or Else”:

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Music Producer said:
Cool, I understand what you are saying but one error that we all make is the assumption that dark forces are not standing or talking directly two us through people of our own race.

We assume everybody that gets involved in a “dialog” has the same desire to put the puzzle together and have difficulty perceiving that within the natural (Nature) of things we must always have resistance, opposition.

So just as those are who desire to put the puzzle together we also have those who desire just the opposite even if it does mean belittling our own race
Thank You for sharing this...

I often wonder "How is it that "dark forces" use US against US?"
"What really ARE those "dark forces"?
"How is one (say a member of the "masses") who comes forward seeking RE~covery EVER to know if any one of YOU (US) are being guiding by "dark forces".
AND....
dang it!
WHY DOES EVERYTHING WHICH IS NOT GOOD HAVE TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH "DARKNESS"??? WHY???
Seems to M.E., it's those light/white forces which is the "mind~set" of many...cause WE have been covered with a blanket of "whiteness" like in the Wizard of Oz....and seem to have fallen asleep....(not knowing we continue acting out the BEHAVIORS of those "white forces" of evil and destruction.

So...it's difficult for M.E. to ACCEPT that many Afreekan Descendents who are on this board, who are sharing thier gifts/puzzle pieces and who have clearly stated thier Love of thier Afreekan selves and are interested in the RE~Unification and Birthing of OUR Afreekan nation.....that they are WILLINGLY following "dark forces" and are here to destroy rather than Build.

and maybe...this is where my primary barrier lies...not wanting to ACCEPT this stuff:?:
Awarness, Acceptance then Action

:hearts2:

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
Music Producer said:
This is one of the problems I have, why would you call those stories “nonsense”?

When the Egyptians would sail a makeshift ark down the River Nile with the King in it to eventually come to the Great Pyramid and hoist the ark to the top of the pyramid all during the Inundation they were literally creating the seen of an ark on a mountain surrounded by water, (Noah). Was this nonsense?

That’s what I have a problem with, black people making derogative comments about something before they know anything about its purpose, reasoning and origin due to a lack of knowledge.

That is what I would call “foolish”.

You referring to the Noah story as nonsense means you just referred to the Egyptian yearly ritual of Inundation as nonsense. These are the refurbished arks that were found next to the base of the Great Pyramid………….
http://www.solarnavigator.net/images/solar_boat.jpg

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/lostempires/obelisk/explore/sansboat.html

http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/egypt/giza/boat/boat.html

http://www.egypten.varberg.dk/grafik/timerne/1time.jpg

Your lack of will to understand how and what the Bible is causes you to see practices of our ancestors as nonsense and foolishness.

As for how you feel about free will, which I also feel this way; but can you explain this…..

Ex:4:21: And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.

Ex:7:3: And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt.

Ex:14:4: And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will be honoured upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD. And they did so.

Ex:14:17: And I, behold, I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them: and I will get me honour upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen.

Did GOD not manipulate the will of the Pharaoh?

Peace and Love.

(I'll take a open minded aproach)

Could you help out and make sence of the story? Particularly about the gathering of 2 of every plant and animal. And how this literally happened.

QUOTE=Music Producer
'Your lack of will to understand how and what the Bible is causes you to see practices of our ancestors as nonsense and foolishness.'

Explain how I dis'd our ancestors.

Maybe they're cheering me on telling me to not tire against the untruths you seem to constantly spit.

QUOTE=Music Producer
As for how you feel about free will, which I also feel this way; but can you explain this…..

Ex:4:21: And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.

Ex:7:3: And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt.

Ex:14:4: And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will be honoured upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD. And they did so.

Ex:14:17: And I, behold, I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them: and I will get me honour upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen.

Did GOD not manipulate the will of the Pharaoh?

What I see is you picking out parts of stories.
What I see could possibly be providence.
Because the Pharaoh in those stories represent a man who is a slave to his beliefs. Kinda like the man whom I dialog quite often here with.

To answer your ? It is a fictional story so anything could happen including god manipulating the will of the Pharaoh.

Back to reality and let me ask a real question pertaining to our real life right now.

Could your will be possibly in a state of manipulation right now, making you a victim and sacrifice for some biblical or Godly reason you can't understand at this moment in time?
This would explain why you seem to not understand simple things ppl here tell you.

I'll try to tell you again I'm not christian and I don't subscribe to polytheism.
Now lets see if in the future you accuse me of these very things again. If so, begin to worry, your god might be trying to set you up. If you want I could talk to my peoples.

Goddess Auset333

Banned
Feb 9, 2007
Wisdom is having the ability to See with the ability to interpret Accurately, Action of events that have, will have, and is happening in Life Action, and is affecting all therein, requiring precise and profound decision making, concerning interpretation of the signs of the Time, revealed in the Action of events that be affecting Life with a cause for happening..(OSIRIS)

Imagination
is a Mind in wonderment, perceiving and conceiving of Things that have happen and is to happen, and is happening, yet without the Empericle evidence that will verify such Mental interplay of actual happening, and such be about the events of wonderment which take place on the nonphysical Dimension as well as the physical Dimension of your body and Mind in action, it be something contemplated but is not evidential verifiable, and yet is Mentally known, as you imagine Things to be, as you imagine them to not be.. (OSIRIS)

:qqb018: :SuN040: :SuN030:

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
People can teach their children how they see fit, and as Christians, it should be according to how the Father commands, not someone whose definitely bitter toward the precious gift that is faith. It is most certainly not being a [email protected]**** religionist to not teach children wicked things about the Father as one insists.

Just because that's how you'd teach yours, I'd rather teach mine to have an understanding to all of His actions upon mankind and how He is always righteous, never wrong, and should be feared and loved with a great passion. The Son went through a great passion, the same, for us all when he was hung up on the tree as a sacrifice for our sins, that we'd be cleansed. He gave us so much, so He deserves the same from us, and as He was resurrected the 3rd day, so shall we have the same of our King in faith and belief to His truth and works.

willa

Apr 7, 2013
The Law of the Old Testament, punished if transgressed, because it is a sample of what happened before the Atonement of Christ. Law requires Justice when disobeyed. Justice has to be paid to atone for the broken law. Christ paid Justice, as the one and only Sacrifice for broken law, (sin). Because of this we have Mercy and can be forgiven through Christ, the law being satisfied. Then we are not required to pay for the broken laws we have previously done.

If we do not do what God expects from us there are consequences for the wicked. Where they were sentenced to death in Law was symbolic of the seconed death or to die spiritually, the "second death": cast away from GOD. But if we keep the commandments, there are blessings that follow.

Blessing of keeping the Ten Commandments:

#1. Thou shalt have no other Gods, mixing religions. Thou art a shield and glory to us, and a lifter of our head when in troubled times. Thou doth hear our prayers for our good care. We lay down and sleep; We go about our life; for the Lord sustains us. We need not be afraid of poverty, the Lord provides to them who hear him.

#2. Graven images, goes along with #1. The only image you should have is you in the likeness of the Lord.

#3. Serving false Gods goes along with numbers 1 & 2. Your children will follow your tradition losing them to the third and fourth generation. Whereas He will show mercy to thousands of them who keep his commandments.

#4. Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain. (There are those who preach rhetoric agendas standing as a minister in the Lord's name, this also taking it in vain. Just like those people who use the name of Martin Luther King Jr. to move along an agenda something like Communism. ) If we are true to the intent and doctrine of Christ, we shall be found worthy of consideration in power.

#5. Keep the Sabbath Day Holy not to pollute it, making it common with the rest of the week.
"Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD: and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the blessings of Jacob.

#6. Honor thy father and mother: That thy days may be long upon the earth.

Commandments 7 8 9 and 10: If we don't partake of any of these, then we shall turn away from us those natural consequences that civil laws and society would bring upon us, and the LORD will feel delighted to reward us in every way including prosperity of knowledge and peace.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍