Black Spirituality Religion : “Obey Thy Ten Commandments, Or Else”:

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
Which is older?

Fine1952 said:
these nefarious commandments of 613---actually, are culled from the 42 Laws of Ma'at.

Changed to distort and control the masses while feeding them with false dogma--totally blocking the ability of individuals to self-nurture their own souls bur rather instructing them to seek outside deities.

So far the tenets of these precepts originally drawn up by the so-called Jews/Hebews/Semites that were then passed along to the Greeks and then on to the Romans is working quite well. :bam:

Sorry I noticed that I am repeating my self from my thread to Music Producer. However, some facts -- such as these merit repetiton over and over since the lying "lore of Christianity" has presisted for so very long.
The problem is Akhenaten being of original Egyptian / African stock and being of the pharaohnic bloodline had every right to reestablish the ancient ways of the original African establishers of Egypt / Kemet.

I can prove that Monotheism (Neter) was established and alive and well before Polytheism (Neteru).

Thus it is not fare for you to say Jews/Hebews/Semites re-wrote the LAWs from the Negative Confessions because Neter is older then Neteru and the LAWs found in the Old Testament are Neter and are much older then names such as Jew, Hebrew or Semite.

It would be more accurate to say the Negative Confessions were re-writings or edited from an originally Oral Monotheistic LAW written specifically for those of Polytheism.

Nobody wants to seem to admit to the clear fact that Polytheistic ideology is an after thought and derivative of Monotheistic ideology and as long as that can be proven then the Old Testament are the oldest rendering that we have of our ancestral ways.

The Dogon are thus far the oldest and proven people of an ancient African theology and they are Monotheist (Neter), the word “GOD” is reserved for Amma ONLY. Thus the Dogon Song is more in harmony with what is found in the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures in terms of ONE GOD, ONE Supreme Being.

The LAWs found in the Old Testament predate the Negative Confessions because Monotheism predates Polytheism.

This is what I was showing in this post…….. http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=484395&postcount=38

Just like Servants of Jesus reduce the commandments to 10, so did our ancestors that practiced polytheism reduce them to 42.

Just as Hammurabi reduced an Orally transmitted law or code to 282 some odd laws.

The bottom line is the Tera Neter Clan existed and thrived in the land we call Kemet or Egypt today for 7,000 years before or more before the official records of Egypt starting with Narmer as King of Egypt. It was this Tera Neter Clan that the wisdom of Egypt comes from. In order to exist, build and establish a metropolitan such as was already established before Narmer, who just came and hacked everybody up, there had to be Oral LAW and established Moral conduct. I am saying it is these Oral LAWs and Moral establishments that allowed a community to thrive for 7,000 years that are being barrowed from.

You present the 42 Negative confessions as if they are the oldest originals, they are not.

Peace and Love.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Didn't give an age for the 42 Laws of Ma'at

Mr. MusicProducer!

However, I know they are older than that pseudo-biblical text, that's for sure!

:juggle:

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
Fine1952 said:
Mr. MusicProducer!

However, I know they are older than that pseudo-biblical text, that's for sure!

:juggle:

Lev:25:10: And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

Lev:25:11: A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.

In the Dogon Song this is called the Sigui Festival. The Dogon Song is known to predate Egypt and can be seen as the origin of most religions and demigods on earth. The only two places I have found this 50-60 year festival that represents a renewal, jubilee or refreshing is the Dogon Song and the Old Testament.

In later Egyptian theology this was corrupted into the Heb-Sed Festival to celebrate the renewal of the King every 30 or so years.

Due to the Dogon Song only existing as Oral History it shows that Africans familiar with ancient, ancient, ancient African oral traditions recorded much of the Scriptures found in the Old Testament.

Do you know of any Negative Confessions (42 Laws of Ma’at) that predate the Papyrus of Ani; which dates to the 19th Dynasty and is actually re-written borrowed text from Coffin Text and Pyramid Text?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papyrus_of_Ani

I have a book on Pyramid Text and have yet to see the Negative Confessions. I have yet to find an affordable book on Coffin Text but I suspect Coffin Text is a much more Neter or Monotheistic side of early Egypt and that is why they make the book so expensive and rare because they don’t want us to know that Egypt and Africa was originally ONE GOD and Africa rebelled against that GOD because that is the exact, exact same story that is found in the Old Testament.

So what is your evidence that the 42 Laws of Ma’at are older then what is found in the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures?

Remember I have already shown you one link between the Old Testament and the oldest African Dogon Song that predates and is the foundation of Egyptian theology.

Peace and Love.

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
]
Music Producer said:
In my post #13 there are questions that Auset333 can answer that will clarify her Catholic perception of Hell as apposed to our Egyptian ancestral perception of Hell (Tuat).

Let Auset333 answer those questions, otherwise I can only assume that she had no idea that the Egyptian ancestral view of Heaven and Hell in no way supports the modern day Catholic view.

Instead of addressing these questions she response with, “Which Osiris are you speaking of”.

This type of response tells me the person is either completely void of the actual Egyptian recordings of Osiris or they are playing the evasion game.

I already know their program from the way she has translated “Isis” to “Auset”. There was only one Egyptologist that is responsible for the “Auset” translation, E. A. Wallis Budge.

Wallis Budge did some excellent works but how dare these people plagiarize his works then try to claim themselves as being the originators of it and how dare they try to turn E. A. Wallis Budge into a Black Revolution when E. A. Wallis Budge was a white European who tried to suggest the Pyramid Builders were Caucasians.

Peace and Love.
Why must you be untruthful. (Actually I believe I know why) Restraint, as told by you to me(and everyone reading your 'replies' thread.) Your scared of using your own nugget to grasp things. If a divine epiphany came to you which conflicted with a written concept you believed to be from God . Which will you decide.

peace

In the mean time here is some truth. With no additives

A pic from the real founder of the Ausar Auset Society.

'Honesty' maybe you should run and find the meaning of that since you seem to be at a lost of how it applies here or at least should apply.

No biggie tho I still wish you well in spite of,

:peace:

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
The Prince

hiphopolx said:
]

Why must you be untruthful. (Actually I believe I know why) Restraint, as told by you to me(and everyone reading your 'replies' thread.) Your scared of using your own nugget to grasp things. If a divine epiphany came to you which conflicted with a written concept you believed to be from God . Which will you decide.

peace

In the mean time here is some truth. With no additives

A pic from the real founder of the Ausar Auset Society.

'Honesty' maybe you should run and find the meaning of that since you seem to be at a lost of how it applies here or at least should apply.

No biggie tho I still wish you well in spite of,

:peace:
Everything the Ausar Auset Society tries to teach came from E.A. Wallis Budges translations and information.

Otherwise you explain how they have managed to render Ausar / Osiris and Auset / Isis exactly the same way as Wallis Budge?

Hieroglyphs have no vowels much like ancient Hebrew so you tell me how did they end up with the exact same rendering as the only other person who rendered it that way?

I can tell you, they stole it.

Ra Un Nefer plagiarized the works of E.A. Wallis Budge. He is not being sued because specific select groups of powerful Caucasians don’t care what we follow just as long as we don’t start following the Supreme Being and calling upon the Supreme Being (Neter).

The growth of Islam amongst African Americans and abroad is scarring them because true Islam as written in the Koran teaches you to follow the Supreme Being found in the Old Testament and that is what they don’t want because the Old Testament makes it clear that once the Negro returns to the Supreme Being, the Kingdom of the Caucasian comes to an end.

Thus they flood the communities with these Egyptian religions that are simply older versions of the New Testament. Osiris = Jesus, Marry = Isis.

Osiris is demigod of the Tuat / Hell.

Rv:1:18: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Jesus is demigod of Hell.

Jesus and Osiris are the same religious theological philosophy. To follow them is to rebel against the Supreme Being and as long as specific bloodlines of Africans are trapped in this state of rebellion the Caucasian will reign in the earth and rule over us.

Peace and Love.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: