Black Spirituality Religion : “Obey Thy Ten Commandments, Or Else”:

Music Producer

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
May 31, 2004
3,810
98
the Will of GOD

hiphopolx said:
My ? for Mr. M.P. right now is/was the following words/thoughts by 'truetothecause' imagination or wisdom?

I equate wisdom as the will of 'God' just so we are clear where my foundation is.


:peace:

P.S.

My answer is wisdom just so we're also clear where I stand.
I would say wisdom through experience, but I equate everything that exist as the Will of GOD or it would not exist. Even our evil imaginations is the Will of GOD, Lucifer is the Will of GOD, us being proven is the Will of GOD etc…..

Peace and Love.
 

Music Producer

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
May 31, 2004
3,810
98
opposite

truetothecause said:
Cool, I understand what you are saying but one error that we all make is the assumption that dark forces are not standing or talking directly two us through people of our own race.

We assume everybody that gets involved in a “dialog” has the same desire to put the puzzle together and have difficulty perceiving that within the natural (Nature) of things we must always have resistance, opposition.

So just as those are who desire to put the puzzle together we also have those who desire just the opposite even if it does mean belittling our own race.

As for the attacks on the messenger; well you will notice that I always try to stay away from personal attacks and try to attack only the persons theory and theology but when one does this and starts to make good points against some theories or theologies they usually get attacked as a person.

For example when I made several good points in a dialog, I was politely told I was “sleep”. These types of attacks makes the person who is receiving wisdom feel better and is usually a natural defense system that lets you know they know you busted a perception of theirs.

“Attack” is probably a strong word for you, but that’s just the way I talk. I know there is a politically correct way and there is a domineering way to talk or type. If you notice the speaker that is more dramatic usually keeps the audience woke and takes less time in doing so and making a point. People that try to stay politically correct usually stumble of several half words with mired speech such as aaaaaaa, weeeeeeell mmmmmm, etc…etc.


Peace and Love.
 

truetothecause

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
5,435
838
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Music Producer said:
Cool, I understand what you are saying but one error that we all make is the assumption that dark forces are not standing or talking directly two us through people of our own race.

We assume everybody that gets involved in a “dialog” has the same desire to put the puzzle together and have difficulty perceiving that within the natural (Nature) of things we must always have resistance, opposition.

So just as those are who desire to put the puzzle together we also have those who desire just the opposite even if it does mean belittling our own race.

As for the attacks on the messenger; well you will notice that I always try to stay away from personal attacks and try to attack only the persons theory and theology but when one does this and starts to make good points against some theories or theologies they usually get attacked as a person.

For example when I made several good points in a dialog, I was politely told I was “sleep”. These types of attacks makes the person who is receiving wisdom feel better and is usually a natural defense system that lets you know they know you busted a perception of theirs.

“Attack” is probably a strong word for you, but that’s just the way I talk. I know there is a politically correct way and there is a domineering way to talk or type. If you notice the speaker that is more dramatic usually keeps the audience woke and takes less time in doing so and making a point. People that try to stay politically correct usually stumble of several half words with mired speech such as aaaaaaa, weeeeeeell mmmmmm, etc…etc.


Peace and Love.
Yeah and their are many other reasons for stumbling over words....and for M.E. it does and doesn't have to DO with "political correct[ness]"...

"What's Wisdom to One is Foolishness to Another" (M.E.)
I attempt to simply Share that which I have and NOT make "judgements" about what you have or How YOU (or anyone else) do you...simply RE~cieve that which you offer and filter through My Own Spirit....

Bless...:hearts2:
 

hiphopolx

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Sep 12, 2006
1,464
214
Long Island NY
Music Producer said:
I would say wisdom through experience, but I equate everything that exist as the Will of GOD or it would not exist. Even our evil imaginations is the Will of GOD, Lucifer is the Will of GOD, us being proven is the Will of GOD etc…..

Peace and Love.
I'd re-think that bro. All of our actions are not the will of God. We have a choice to follow it or not. I wish we all did followed the will of God. But then again having the freedom to choose is 1 of our most divine attributes. If we could'nt choose then we'd be slaves to this will. Which doesn't sound like a bad idea. But ....... some of the great thinkers (you included) knows God ain't all (what we believe) good. Animals and plants are slaves to the will of God. Nature and all it's actions are subjected to the will of 'God' And if you happen to manifest as a speces on the bottom of the food chain then you'd wish you could be as free from the will of God as possible (as though a plant or animal could have the capacity for such thoughts). We are 'hardwired' to bond thru our thoughts and actions with our fellow man. This 'hardwire' better known as instinct is an example of us following the will of god. One of the results of this is the reason why religion thrives. The various schools of thought religion brings whether good or bad is how humans bond. You also see it here (@Destee)how so many of us is so passinate to share our thoughts, revelations, ideas, art, poetry etc. . That is the will of god cause in these instances even the most wise of us are subjected to this command. Now when this command conflicts with our well being, security or common sence, we should have the freedom to go against this command. When your religion tells you should be quiet in church because of your gender or that you should fly a plane into a building commiting suicide in the name of your god, or enslave and mistreat others who are different than you based on race religion or culture, we should be using our freedom to go against our instinct/programming to commit these acts or subject other ppl against actions we wouldn't want done to ourselves (just because everybody else does it). Even to see thru nonsense like the story of noah's ark or the story of adam and eve. Most ppl under the umbrella of the Abrahamic religions really believe these stories litteraly. Would they believe it otherwise ? Meaning if those stories were only told to them and a few ppl they knew, would a grown man or woman even consider if there was truth to those stories? This program even interferes with our ability to tune in to the truth within us. (that's life) but being the divine creators that we are gives us the freedom to choose, and not fall victim of the will of God and/or choose to follow the will of God when its for the benefit of mankind/God/true self.

Peace
 

Goddess Auset333

Banned
MEMBER
Feb 9, 2007
1,841
23
Beloved Mighty warrior :thinking:King god Hiphopolx:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
All of our actions are not the will of God.

Even to see thru nonsense like the story of noah's ark or the story of adam and eve. Most ppl under the umbrella of the Abrahamic religions really believe these stories litteraly. Would they believe it otherwise ? Meaning if those stories were only told to them and a few ppl they knew, would a grown man or woman even consider if there was truth to those stories?

Would a person who knew Truth and Reality consder if there was Truth to those stories?

:qqb018: :qqb018::qqb018:
 

hiphopolx

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Sep 12, 2006
1,464
214
Long Island NY
truetothecause said:
Hey Brother HipHopolx..

I'm not sure what you mean by 'imagination vs. wisdom"....i need to watch/listen to what i said in the original video for context. Did I say something about "imagination vs wisdom":?:
It's from the dialog that Mr M.P. has been having with myself and a few others.

The premise would be how one would distinguish wisdom from imagination.
:qqb010:
 

Music Producer

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
May 31, 2004
3,810
98
Free will?

hiphopolx said:
I'd re-think that bro. All of our actions are not the will of God. We have a choice to follow it or not. I wish we all did followed the will of God. But then again having the freedom to choose is 1 of our most divine attributes. If we could'nt choose then we'd be slaves to this will. Which doesn't sound like a bad idea. But ....... some of the great thinkers (you included) knows God ain't all (what we believe) good. Animals and plants are slaves to the will of God. Nature and all it's actions are subjected to the will of 'God' And if you happen to manifest as a speces on the bottom of the food chain then you'd wish you could be as free from the will of God as possible (as though a plant or animal could have the capacity for such thoughts). We are 'hardwired' to bond thru our thoughts and actions with our fellow man. This 'hardwire' better known as instinct is an example of us following the will of god. One of the results of this is the reason why religion thrives. The various schools of thought religion brings whether good or bad is how humans bond. You also see it here (@Destee)how so many of us is so passinate to share our thoughts, revelations, ideas, art, poetry etc. . That is the will of god cause in these instances even the most wise of us are subjected to this command. Now when this command conflicts with our well being, security or common sence, we should have the freedom to go against this command. When your religion tells you should be quiet in church because of your gender or that you should fly a plane into a building commiting suicide in the name of your god, or enslave and mistreat others who are different than you based on race religion or culture, we should be using our freedom to go against our instinct/programming to commit these acts or subject other ppl against actions we wouldn't want done to ourselves (just because everybody else does it). Even to see thru nonsense like the story of noah's ark or the story of adam and eve. Most ppl under the umbrella of the Abrahamic religions really believe these stories litteraly. Would they believe it otherwise ? Meaning if those stories were only told to them and a few ppl they knew, would a grown man or woman even consider if there was truth to those stories? This program even interferes with our ability to tune in to the truth within us. (that's life) but being the divine creators that we are gives us the freedom to choose, and not fall victim of the will of God and/or choose to follow the will of God when its for the benefit of mankind/God/true self.

Peace
Even to see thru nonsense like the story of noah's ark or the story of adam and eve.
This is one of the problems I have, why would you call those stories “nonsense”?

When the Egyptians would sail a makeshift ark down the River Nile with the King in it to eventually come to the Great Pyramid and hoist the ark to the top of the pyramid all during the Inundation they were literally creating the seen of an ark on a mountain surrounded by water, (Noah). Was this nonsense?

That’s what I have a problem with, black people making derogative comments about something before they know anything about its purpose, reasoning and origin due to a lack of knowledge.

That is what I would call “foolish”.

You referring to the Noah story as nonsense means you just referred to the Egyptian yearly ritual of Inundation as nonsense. These are the refurbished arks that were found next to the base of the Great Pyramid………….
http://www.solarnavigator.net/images/solar_boat.jpg

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/lostempires/obelisk/explore/sansboat.html

http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/egypt/giza/boat/boat.html

http://www.egypten.varberg.dk/grafik/timerne/1time.jpg

Your lack of will to understand how and what the Bible is causes you to see practices of our ancestors as nonsense and foolishness.

As for how you feel about free will, which I also feel this way; but can you explain this…..

Ex:4:21: And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.

Ex:7:3: And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt.

Ex:14:4: And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will be honoured upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD. And they did so.

Ex:14:17: And I, behold, I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them: and I will get me honour upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen.


Did GOD not manipulate the will of the Pharaoh?

Peace and Love.
 

Music Producer

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
May 31, 2004
3,810
98
hiphopolx said:
It's from the dialog that Mr M.P. has been having with myself and a few others.

The premise would be how one would distinguish wisdom from imagination.
:qqb010:
Wisdom is with guidance and restraint, imagination is not.
 

Music Producer

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
May 31, 2004
3,810
98
Inundation

Goddess Auset333 said:
Beloved Mighty warrior :thinking:King god Hiphopolx:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
All of our actions are not the will of God.

Even to see thru nonsense like the story of noah's ark or the story of adam and eve. Most ppl under the umbrella of the Abrahamic religions really believe these stories litteraly. Would they believe it otherwise ? Meaning if those stories were only told to them and a few ppl they knew, would a grown man or woman even consider if there was truth to those stories?

Would a person who knew Truth and Reality consder if there was Truth to those stories?

:qqb018: :qqb018::qqb018:
You naturally jump on any bandwagon that belittles the Old Testament because it is your nature to destroy it.

So do you also see the Egyptian celebration of the Inundation as nonsense and foolishness?

Peace and Love.
 

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
Top