Black Spirituality Religion : “Obey Thy Ten Commandments, Or Else”:

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
generations of tribes

Fine1952 said:
Way too many cooks in the stew :darts:

-------------

"...Mathematically, there were supposed to be seventy-two Jewish scholars on the biblical project but there were only seventy. So the first Greek version of the documents that became the Christian Bible was known as the "Seventy" or Septuagint in Greek.

However, if the compilation and translation of the biblical documents in Greek took one hundred years and it required six scholars from each of the supposed twelve tribes of the Jewish people then some very important issues should be brought out. The first issue is that the Afrim people claim that the Old Testament documents were original ancient documents of Judaism but that is part of the legendary lying lore. There was no body of documents of Jewish people' religion before the documents of the Christian Bible were compiled. The process of compiling and translating the documents of the Old Testament into Greek therefore was not a simple process of compiling and translating some documents that were already available. It was a process of slowly and secretly acquiring and compiling Ancient Egyptian documents and that was the reason the search and compilation of the documents of the Old Testament took a century to complete. This also means that the scholars that began this work were not the same people that completed it, and that would account for the doublets and numerous compromises of the truth in the Bible..."

pages 98, 99 "The African's Who Wrote The Bible" by Dr. Nana Banchie Alex Darkwah.
:pool:
The process of compiling and translating the documents of the Old Testament into Greek therefore was not a simple process of compiling and translating some documents that were already available. It was a process of slowly and secretly acquiring and compiling Ancient Egyptian documents and that was the reason the search and compilation of the documents of the Old Testament took a century to complete.
Thus we are in agreement that the Old Testament originates from Egyptians.

This is the argument that I have been making all along because if it originates from Egyptians then Egyptians of a later date would have plagiarized from it just like they did with Pyramid Text and Coffin Text to build the Papyrus of Ani.

The Old Testament and most of the scenarios found in it dates to an Egyptian Pharaoh named AkhenAten. This means the second Jerusalem was not and is not the place called Jerusalem today but was actually a city built by Akhenaten called AkhetAten.

The Holy Temple of Aten was burned to the ground just as described in the Old Testament. The 300,000 some odd people that inhabited Akhetaten were exiled from Egypt and forced to abandon Akhetaten, just like it is recorded in the Torah as the Exodus. Even today we have African tribes around Egypt that have an Oral History of being vanquished from Egypt. They were told they were going to a land flowing with milk and honey; a Promise Land.

The Bible is not prissily recorded because our ancestors always wrote religious and historical doctrine through mystery writing called Senzar. This was done to protect the theology, history and religion so it could only be put together by unique minds that could decode ideas and ancient text. It is the exact same way the Dogon Song is recorded.

This also means that the scholars that began this work were not the same people that completed it, and that would account for the doublets and numerous compromises of the truth in the Bible..."
I agree, Akhenaten re-vitalized the original monotheistic ideology of his ancestral founders of Egypt. Akhenaten’s elected generational priest hood called Levi continued his ideology after his death. This is why the Old Testament can be found written in four basic literal ideologies, which are Yahwist, Elohist, Priestly and Deuteronomist. The Old Testament was indeed written over generations of tribes.

As for “doublets and numerous compromises”, well; you might want to start a thread pointing those out so you and I can talk about them.

Peace and Love.

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Music Producer said:
I would like to respond to what you addressed in your video response. In all of my years of studying religion and theology I have found that one of our greatest errors is debating, conversing and talking about what someone has said is written in the Bible or Egyptian Bibles when in reality it is not written and the person is just making things up in order to sway one away from one thing or another.

This is why I always as anyone trying to have a religious debate to show where they got their information. Several times you will find that the person has never read or studied the actual Biblical writings they are referring to.

To address someone such as this is a waste of time.

For example:
http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=483836&postcount=13

None of these questions were answered because the person who was suppose to answer them is and was completely unaware of the true Egyptian writings about Osiris and Isis yet this person is trying to get people to follow these demigods and goddesses through destroying the KJV Bible in which they also have not read.

Me asking these types of questions is how I distinguish between a zombie of a religious sect and a teacher.

Zombies are usually unaware of doctrine and they usually have a limited depth of the specific demigod they promote. Basically they don’t read and study, they just regurgitate what some so called teacher has told them and have no concept or idea that they are promoting a demigod of hell or a goddess that poisoned Ra and bribed him out of his seed. They usually have no idea that they are promoting evil aspect of Egyptian theology because they don’t study Egyptian theology because they are zombies to a faith that they believe is a black revolution when in reality they are trading Jesus for Jesus and Mary for Mary but in the form of Osiris and Isis.

This is why I will always ask if someone has read and studied what they are talking about.

I would advise all of us to start demanding the evidence of what people are suggesting about GOD and theology, this is why I always cut and paste verses and info as to where I received the knowledge.

Do you think it is right to allow people to attack the KJV Bible and they ain’t even read it or studied it nor have they contemplated its origin?

These people don’t admit that it was Osirinism our Egyptian ancestors were following when Rome walked right in and took over Egypt. Rome took over Egypt because we were worshiping Human beings and with the Roman fame and glitter we started worshiping them (the white man), the Romans told us that they were also gods.

We rebelled against the Supreme Being to follow demigods and goddesses that we invented because invented demigods don’t chastise, correct and punish, but they also cannot save.

The Old Testament and the study of African History and theology complement one another.

Peace and Love.
Peace to you as Well Brother Music Producer....

Thank you for listening to M.E. share and for commenting.

As I read your reply...I'm tempted to turn on the cam and begin to respond. I'm going to try and respond in writing instead tho...cause it is clearly what is more valued here...least when it comes to the likes of M.E.....anywho..

Let's see here....you addressed one question to M.E.
"Do you think it is right to allow people to attack the KJV Bible and they ain’t even read it or studied it nor have they contemplated its origin?"
I THINK :thinking: that ppl can say what ever they will about whatever they THINK pertaining to anything they choose.....If they have not "read" a thing....yet sense they have enough information to make the comments they make...based on whatever else information they have...then so be it ...FOR THEM. Your key words here are "to allow" and this may be a point or part of the problem in our communications with each other. "To allow" someone to do or not do something implies that we have POWER over them. Is it up to any one of us "to allow" someone's ability to speak that which they sense is for them? Of course, unless I am threatened with physical harm...a person can say that which they chose. this statement is also being made very lightly, cause, I overstand the POWER in WORDS and the MEANINGS ascribed to them. This sets us up for what WE have....ARGUMENTS about whose "right" and whose "wrong". In the end for M.E. it comes down to HOW WE SAY OR SHARE THAT WHICH WE "KNOW".

Like phrase comments or points of difference as a QUESTION vs. an out and out FACT....'are you aware of thus and such'...vs...'thus and such IS....'
This, I believe, opens the door for sharing information without all the challenges....ppl are then in a position to say yes or no and if they are open to hearing...can then ask question like..."no i am not aware...can you say more"....

For one such as myself, who is still learning about the information shared by you, Zacharius, Omowale, Fine1952 and others, it is difficult to learn because of the put-downs, labeling, verbal attacks and so on....

So ...that's it for now and again...

Thank YOU for Listening and Sharing with M.E. :bowdown:

:hearts2:

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
rephrase my question

I understand, let me rephrase my question……

Do you think it is right to let people who attempt to destroy the Old Testament go unchallenged?

Should we defend our theologies and beliefs through debate?

And by the way, I enjoyed watching your video, for one it proves the color of your skin. I might get me a cam and do the same.

Peace and Love.

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
truetothecause said:
Peace to you as Well Brother Music Producer....

Thank you for listening to M.E. share and for commenting.

As I read your reply...I'm tempted to turn on the cam and begin to respond. I'm going to try and respond in writing instead tho...cause it is clearly what is more valued here...least when it comes to the likes of M.E.....anywho..

Let's see here....you addressed one question to M.E.
I THINK :thinking: that ppl can say what ever they will about whatever they THINK pertaining to anything they choose.....If they have not "read" a thing....yet sense they have enough information to make the comments they make...based on whatever else information they have...then so be it ...FOR THEM. Your key words here are "to allow" and this may be a point or part of the problem in our communications with each other. "To allow" someone to do or not do something implies that we have POWER over them. Is it up to any one of us "to allow" someone's ability to speak that which they sense is for them? Of course, unless I am threatened with physical harm...a person can say that which they chose. this statement is also being made very lightly, cause, I overstand the POWER in WORDS and the MEANINGS ascribed to them. This sets us up for what WE have....ARGUMENTS about whose "right" and whose "wrong". In the end for M.E. it comes down to HOW WE SAY OR SHARE THAT WHICH WE "KNOW".

Like phrase comments or points of difference as a QUESTION vs. an out and out FACT....'are you aware of thus and such'...vs...'thus and such IS....'
This, I believe, opens the door for sharing information without all the challenges....ppl are then in a position to say yes or no and if they are open to hearing...can then ask question like..."no i am not aware...can you say more"....

For one such as myself, who is still learning about the information shared by you, Zacharius, Omowale, Fine1952 and others, it is difficult to learn because of the put-downs, labeling, verbal attacks and so on....

So ...that's it for now and again...

Thank YOU for Listening and Sharing with M.E. :bowdown:

:hearts2:
My ? for Mr. M.P. right now is/was the following words/thoughts by 'truetothecause' imagination or wisdom?

I equate wisdom as the will of 'God' just so we are clear where my foundation is.

:peace:

P.S.

My answer is wisdom just so we're also clear where I stand.

MenNefer

Dec 30, 2006
INDUCTIVE premise

No its not! ....it's Tehuti! LOL ...just kidding...little inside joke.

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
Occupation
The~rapist
Music Producer said:
I understand, let me rephrase my question……

Do you think it is right to let people who attempt to destroy the Old Testament go unchallenged?

Should we defend our theologies and beliefs through debate?

And by the way, I enjoyed watching your video, for one it proves the color of your skin. I might get me a cam and do the same.

Peace and Love.
Ok...video uploading....be here in a few...

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
Occupation
The~rapist
hiphopolx said:
My ? for Mr. M.P. right now is/was the following words/thoughts by 'truetothecause' imagination or wisdom?

I equate wisdom as the will of 'God' just so we are clear where my foundation is.

:peace:

P.S.

My answer is wisdom just so we're also clear where I stand.
Hey Brother HipHopolx..

I'm not sure what you mean by 'imagination vs. wisdom"....i need to watch/listen to what i said in the original video for context. Did I say something about "imagination vs wisdom":?:

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: