Black Spirituality Religion : “Obey Thy Ten Commandments, Or Else”:

TreasureEyes

Dec 28, 2005
Zacharias said:
I must say I Agree they have their own version everyone else is wrong . LOLOLOL

hey there Bro. Z where have you been my friend.... interesting, but what version do "YOU" have and/or follow Bro. Z? Wondering why you been hiding from me? lolol :spin: :spin: :kiss: ....

Zacharias

Banned
Jan 19, 2007
t-e

TreasureEyes said:
hey there Bro. Z where have you been my friend.... interesting, but what version do "YOU" have and/or follow Bro. Z? Wondering why you been hiding from me? lolol :spin: :spin: :kiss: ....

Not hideing don't have time to waste , To answer you question it can be found in your favor website . If your trying to put me on the spot it not working . I have nothing to prove , But I think you do .

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Communications Coaching Moment...

Zacharias said:
Music Producer -- Says --That’s the problem I have with all of these modern day groups. You guys are all running around (creating your own perceptions )and not reading the actual Egyptian theologies because everybody is to lazy to actually read, thus your basic perceptions sound more Christian and Catholic then anything because you don’t take the time to read the originals.

I must say I Agree they have their own version everyone else is wrong . LOLOLOL
Greetings to both Zacharias and Music Producer...

It seems to me ALL are attempting to share THIER piece of this puzzle towards gaining OUR Collective Liberation, you two included. I then have to wonder WHY you choose to point the finger in attack (when someone says YOU did or are doing thus and such) then JUDGE and LABEL (i.e too lazy to read) without KNOWING for sure that someone DID NOT read something. Folk may not have read what you did and the provides for adding to the BEAUTY (diversity) and possibly FUN in working TOGETHER to complete the puzzle. Finding how ALL these systems link up as opposed to criticizing , marginalizing, minimizing another's perspective (gifts). This is what I hear you doing based on the comments which I highlighted.

I AM clear that ALL perspectives are useful and it is up to US to work to figure out HOW and WHERE they fit...TOGETHER!

My question at this point is WHEN? WHEN will WE BE~gin to work to BUILD upon what WE each bring to the table. WHEN will WE (as Sis. Destee is fond of saying) stop the madness of putting down each other's gifts? WHEN?

Better yet...and probably a first step to addressing this question one must answer the basic question of WHAT it is they want? Unity or continued living in OUR/thier own INDIVIDUAL REALITIES with thier gifts shut up inside, holding on for dear life with that ONE LITTLE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE ...which is not likely to do the trick. Soooo...question two becomes....DO YOU want Unity in a WE Community or DO YOU wish to work in isolation holding on to only YOUR piece of the puzzle? This is a closed -end question and RE~quires a simple Yes or NO. What say you Zach and Music Producer cause thus far, the melodies coming from this side of the camp sounds..off beat and is supporting US all with BE~ing.....out of step with EACH OTHER!

Zacharias

Banned
Jan 19, 2007
Hotep - truetothecause

truetothecause said:
Greetings to both Zacharias and Music Producer...

It seems to me ALL are attempting to share THIER piece of this puzzle towards gaining OUR Collective Liberation, you two included. I then have to wonder WHY you choose to point the finger in attack (when someone says YOU did or are doing thus and such) then JUDGE and LABEL (i.e too lazy to read) without KNOWING for sure that someone DID NOT read something. Folk may not have read what you did and the provides for adding to the BEAUTY (diversity) and possibly FUN in working TOGETHER to complete the puzzle. Finding how ALL these systems link up as opposed to criticizing , marginalizing, minimizing another's perspective (gifts). This is what I hear you doing based on the comments which I highlighted.

I AM clear that ALL perspectives are useful and it is up to US to work to figure out HOW and WHERE they fit...TOGETHER!

My question at this point is WHEN? WHEN will WE BE~gin to work to BUILD upon what WE each bring to the table. WHEN will WE (as Sis. Destee is fond of saying) stop the madness of putting down each other's gifts? WHEN?

Better yet...and probably a first step to addressing this question one must answer the basic question of WHAT it is they want? Unity or continued living in OUR/thier own INDIVIDUAL REALITIES with thier gifts shut up inside, holding on for dear life with that ONE LITTLE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE ...which is not likely to do the trick. Soooo...question two becomes....DO YOU want Unity in a WE Community or DO YOU wish to work in isolation holding on to only YOUR piece of the puzzle? This is a closed -end question and RE~quires a simple Yes or NO. What say you Zach and Music Producer cause thus far, the melodies coming from this side of the camp sounds..off beat and is supporting US all with BE~ing.....out of step with EACH OTHER!

truetothecause Says --- It seems to me ALL are attempting to share THIER piece of this puzzle towards gaining OUR Collective Liberation, you two included. I then have to wonder WHY you choose to point the finger in attack (when someone says YOU did or are doing thus and such) then JUDGE and LABEL (i.e too lazy to read) without KNOWING for sure that someone DID NOT read something. Folk may not have read what you did and the provides for adding to the BEAUTY (diversity) and possibly FUN in working TOGETHER to complete the puzzle. Finding how ALL these systems link up as opposed to criticizing , marginalizing, minimizing another's perspective (gifts). This is what I hear you doing based on the comments which I highlighted

Zacharias Says --- You know its Amazing how You and a few others here can see the Socalled attacks on others here that You claim I'm doing . But you trun a blind eye to goddess auset333 and keita attacks on others , keita can tell people what he can do with their scriptures , But will get highly insulted when someone tell him what they can do with his socalled book . ( But that not insulting / attacking anyone Right LOLOL) .Then you have goddess auset333 who just throw anything together and will attacks Christians and anyone who doesn't agree with her calling them dogs etc etc . ( But that not insulting / attacking anyone Right LOLOL) .You also speaking about people shareing knowledge right ? . I have no problem with people shareing their knowlege even when ( They Add Their Own Spin / Favor On It ) . The problem come in when they feel they can insult / disrespect other , And become thin-skin when the table are trun on them . And this is because their EGO wont allow them to accept rejection / or anyone who disagree with them . Meaning everyone else is wrong because they have read a few books , And those who haven't research / read any books just go along with them out of fear or just playing it safe . So these people are free to attack other's , Because they have people like yourself coming to their defense . And what funny they will say ( Show them the post where these people have or insulting others . When they know these people personly , And know these people are doing these attacks / insult other who doesn't adhere to what they call Truth / Knowledge . They Also use ( Nubians History/ Cultures / Black Thang Against Their Own When Someone Disagree With Them ) . That is a insult to any Intelligence Nubian Sister and Brother , As if they're are the only one who knowns . [ Pa Tama - Hu / Apep -Ha Satan / Apep -Apophis History And What They Have Done / Doing To Nubians All Over This Planet - Qi . Call Earth . ] .. And these people claim to be Spiritual / Knowledge-able beings ... They sound like bush --- Meaning if your not with me your against me . And we all can see what happen when one step on one tongue can't we .

I don't claim everything but I have learn a few things like . There are many records , Tales , Stories , Fables
and down reigh lies about us as a people , That have been written , Or told on who the people of color are . Our origin , Our - story , As opposed to stories told about us referred to as his - story etc . You have heard many stories on where we came from And they were just that '' Stories '' Have anyone taken the time to gather all of the facts and set these records straight . However , many of our socalled leaders , Both Male and Female talks on these subject . We're called everything , We're Africans , We're Muslims , We're Asiatics , We're Aborigines , We're Saracens . We're Kemites . We're Moabites , We're Moors , We're Negroes , We're Afr-Americans . We're Nubians , We're Yoruba , We're ******* , We're Spades , We're
Colored , We're Ethiopians , We're Rastafarians . We're Black Jews , We're The Israelite Church , We're The Tribe Of Shabazz , We're The Nation Of Islam , We're Ansaars , We're Native Americans , We're West Indians , We're Five Percenters , We're Hispanics , We're Latin American , We're Christians , We're Jehovah's Witness , We're The Seventh Day Adventists . We're Freemasons , We're
Hagarenes , We're Elks . We're Shriners , We're Ashanti , We're Ebo , We're Caribbean , We're Puerto Rico , We're English , We're American , And we call ourselves Ishmaelites , Israelites , And list goes On and On and On . However , When you begin to investigate each of these names and investigate the leaders / teachers and their knowledge of the language of the groups which they say they belong ; You'd find Charlatans , Hypocrites , And just down right Phonies ; They are star struck . Its just another ways of Performing Before A Large Crowd . Feeling Important , Massaging Their Own Ego . Its The '' Look Important '' Syndrome . We Don't Need That Anymore ; We Need The Facts .

TrueToTheCause , All I'm saying is we need LEADERS / TEACHERS To do research and back up everything they say with DOCUMENTS , Not just words that sound good , MAKE These LEADERS / TEACHERS Produce DOCUMENTS to prove it , If They tell you that your from this Tribe or that Tribe , Make Them Prove It With ANCIENT DOCUMENTS , PICTURES , SLABS , TABLETS , CARVING , ENGRAVING , RECORDS Etc Etc . You'll Find In Most Case They Can't Do It . You Should Be Told The Facts About Your Place On This Planet Call Qi = Earth And Even Beyond , The Origin Of Your -Story , Where You Come From . And What You Are Today .

Truetothecause Says --- I AM clear that ALL perspectives are useful and it is up to US to work to figure out HOW and WHERE they fit...TOGETHER!

Zacharias Says --- Read the above ...

Truetothecause Says --- My question at this point is WHEN? WHEN will WE BE~gin to work to BUILD upon what WE each bring to the table. WHEN will WE (as Sis. Destee is fond of saying) stop the madness of putting down each other's gifts? WHEN?

Zacharias Says --- When people LIKE goddess auset333 and keita and others LIKE them who have their own AGENDA stop looking for people to feed their Ego , And realize other have knowledge other then their's
Then the madness will Stop as you say ; They say one thing out of their mouth in the forum . But when they are alone with those who think like them , They're pushing their own school of though , In the forum . Please don't ask what AGENDA , You have read their post . Like I said in the above I have no problem what they''re pushing . But don't step to me telling what I should or shouldn't accept , And then think you going to disrespect me and get away with it . Because they have certain PREMIUM / MODERATOR Backing them up . They speak of [ Pa Tama - Hu / Apep -Ha Satan / Apep -Apophis The Ghost -Man ] And They Have There Same Nature Against There Own . Don't Believe Me There Post Speaks Volume .

Truetothecause Says --- Better yet...and probably a first step to addressing this question one must answer the basic question of WHAT it is they want? Unity or continued living in OUR/thier own INDIVIDUAL REALITIES with thier gifts shut up inside, holding on for dear life with that ONE LITTLE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE ...which is not likely to do the trick. Soooo...question two becomes....DO YOU want Unity in a WE Community or DO YOU wish to work in isolation holding on to only YOUR piece of the puzzle? This is a closed -end question and RE~quires a simple Yes or NO. What say you Zach and Music Producer cause thus far, the melodies coming from this side of the camp sounds..off beat and is supporting US all with BE~ing.....out of step with EACH OTHER!

Zacharias Says --- The first part of your question have been answer already , Second part of you question . You speak of Unity yes ... OverStanding something if you can ok .... We Must Have !

( 1 ) . Truth --- Firstly , We must know the truth of ourselves ; History / Language / Culture and our relation to the Supreme . We must become truthful when dealing with each other .
( 2 ) . Justice --- We have to learn to assimilate to distribute , and to pass judgement justly and impartially . We have to teach out children to deal justly in all facets of their lives when dealing with their own for we will not receive just treatment from those who oppose Us , Like Some Nubians And [ Pa Tama - Hu / Apep -Ha Satan / Apep -Apophis The Ghost -Man ] .
( 3 ) . Peace ---- If we are to change our condition ( State Of Mind That We Are In ) in order to live in peace , We have to change the way our children are programmed and what is being programmed in them , We must create environment suitable to producing peaceful people . We must learn to live at peace with ourselves .
( 4 ) . Freedom --- We are by nature free people . You can imprison a body , but not a mind , As free minds , We must begin to think as free people ; And our minds will take our bodies into freedom . We must rear our children in their minds that they are not slaves seeking a freedom that is naturally born in their natures . A prisoner is only imprisoned In - As - Far as he / she accepts this punishment . You do not seek right that are already yours ! We are a free people .
( 5 ) . Love --- Love one another as we love ourselves . Accept all Nubians as your family , Be come concerned with the Health / Welfare . And environment of each other , For we are '' Our Brother's / Sister's Keeper'' . Through love , All Individualish is Dissolved and Ego is Exhausted .
( 6 ) . Joy --- We must rejoice for the gift of the Truth , Which the Creator has descended upon us here in the Wilder-Ness . We must celebrate the joys by praise of our Creator , and always have a sincere Smile for our brethren .
( 7 ) . Unity --- We must become one in Mind / Body / Soul , wants and pursuits and learn to Live Together As A Family , Meaning , We have to drop our Personal Ego and worldly pursuits and learn to Live for our Future which is none other than our Children .
( 8 ) . Success --- In order to succeed , We must Re-In-Still in our people the Belief in Themselves , and that the Wicken [ Nubians and Pa Tama - Hu / Apep -Ha Satan / Apep -Apophis The Ghost -Man ] . Spends much time Trying To Deceive Us . We must set vivid . Not Vague , Goals for ourselves and put full Effort in making Deadlines , If We Are To Be Successful .

The answer to the third part of your question ( Those Who Bread You Eat Are The Song's You Will Be Singing . Nor Will I Be Marching To The Beat Of YOUR DRUMS . I Hope I Have Made Myself Clear . Now Before Anyone Get What I'm Saying Twisted I'm Not Talking About Everyone Here .

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Hold On Family...All Systems bout ready to GO!

BlacKTasTicallY stated...:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I will need to RE~turn to this as time does not permit an appropriate RE~ply to such a Power~filled sharing. Thank you :bowdown:

I plan to BE back not later than wed. afternoon/late evening and I have much to share and build upon with you.

Stay Safe and Strong in the Struggle for I/Unity!:dance3:
and...

Thank you for allowing M.E. to share

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Christians Respond To Victoria Osteen's Claim: 'When We Obey God..We're Doing It For Ourself' Christian Study Group 55
A Black Parenting : Why are children expected to obey their parents Black Parenting 33
baller Black Poetry : obey yo' elders... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Thy Armory Pen Of God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
MsInterpret Black Women : Do you know me? Black Woman Know Thy Self. Black Women 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Upon thy Feet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : ANOTHER PAGE....(Thy Mistress) Diary Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : GREATEST JOURNEY of da CAVE (thy Womb)Sonnet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
4 Black Poetry : The Essence of Thy Beauty Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : BLACK FAMILY: HEAL THY SELF! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : To Thy Virgin......Mother may i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : REALITY CHECK (of thy sisters) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : THOSE LIPS of LOVE "thy handz did make" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Script To Thy Chapter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : "At thy Altar" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
L Black Poetry : ...Thy Will Be Done... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Black People : Love thy neighbor demonstrated by black lady neighbor Black People Open Forum 1
N Black Poetry : Thy Name is Seduction Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
F Black People : THE C.I.A.'S GREATEST HITS: KNOW THY ENEMY. Black People Open Forum 4
S Black Poetry : “ HONOR THY MOTHER” Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
ibrahim Black Spirituality Religion : KNOW THY SELF Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
anAfrican African American History Culture : Step One: Know Thy "Enemy": Involuntary Outpatient Commitment (IOC) Orders African American History Culture 0
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Free thy Mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
PoeticManifesta Black Relationships : Brothers, honor thy mother.. does that apply to dating? Black Relationships 16
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Brother's who Honor thy Queeneth on Mother's Day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : My Soul Sings ! Return of "SADIE" forth thy womb! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Open Letter to Thy People Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
P Black Poetry : Heal Thy Torment! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Another secret of thy woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Unto thy people Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Thy Child Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Tappin at ya heart ( thy Queen) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Thy wind changed.. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Let Thy Walls Be The Strength Of Thy Rock Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Oh Thy Humble World Of This Day 9/11 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Within the realms of thy God Truth Shall Not Be Silence Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : A Message From God To A Black Man The Image Of Thy God. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Murder of Thy Brother Councilman James Davis Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Africa Cries I Reclaim Thy Rightful Place The Serpents Has Been Summons Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Thy Life Commands Me To Rise Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Thy Armory Pen Of God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Thy Feet, Thy Feet, The Battlefield , I Am Free Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Invisible Man Where Is Thy God? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Africa Cries I Reclaim Thy Rightful Place The Serpents Has Been Summons He Know Must Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Touch Of Thy Master Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The biblecord of Life, Thy Chain was broken When I flowed through my mothers womb Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Africa Cries I Reclaim Thy Rightful Place The Serpents Has Been Summons He now Must L Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
ASHANTA Quiet Poetry Lounge : Thy Armory Pen Of God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
ASHANTA Quiet Poetry Lounge : Thy name is ELOHIM, JEHOVAH, JAH, EL, ELOAH, SHADDAI, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
M Black Women : Woman, Teach Thy Sister! Black Women 16