Black Spirituality Religion : “Obey Thy Ten Commandments, Or Else”:

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Apr 22, 2003
You know what I also find equally amazing Brother Zacharias, its when one person is being confronted about their behaviors, they tend to always point out what others are doing or not doing. I personally look at my behaviors and seek to make the adjustments before pulling anyone else in it. Instead of insulting ones character, why don't we address the behavior instead? .

Also, what many don't understand, there is a fine line between voicing an oppinion and disrepecting/calling out an individual personally. As a Moderator of this forum, we are not here to hinder ones oppinions or beliefs, but to maintain a level of respect towards each Member as a person.

Example: If I said (put any religion here) suck, that is not the same as saying (put Members name here) suck.

We tend to think when someone rejects our beliefs, then they are rejecting us, the person. Some say we are what we preach and this may be true to some degree, but I also know people can/have changed thoughts, behaviors, and oppinions.

Its tough sometimes, but when a person insults my views, I work at not taking it personally. Everyone doesn't have to believe what I believe, or share the same love for the things that I love. Everyone has a right to believe and love whatever they want. This is what I take into consideration when speaking to someone whose being disrespectful or acting out behaviors which I don't agree with. I ask myself, am I insulted because their oppinion and love is different from mines? Or am I insulted because this person attacked me personally?

Determining the two can be quite difficult at times. Especially when you are in charge of evaluating this on a grander level outside of myself. That's why its important for Members to present proof of such disrepects. What might offend one, may not offend another; Thats just how diverse we are.

For the most part, if a person doesn't report such incidents, we can only speculate that person was not offended by the others comments. If a Member is, and returns the same disrespect, that makes the situation more complicated and other considerations have to be consideredas also.

I'm disappointed to hear you're not satisfied with the judgement of some of the team Members, but we will not prohibit anyones oppinions unless their disrespect crosses over from a general aspect to a personal one, and/or distract the overall peace of this community as determined by us. Also, there are only two downstairs Mods to moderate all the downstairs discussions and some responses may indeed go unnoticed.

However, we will hear everyone out and try to resolve a situation, but if no one is helping us by presenting concerns to us, how are we to determine who and what is offensive to everyone as a whole or individually.

There are those moments when a Moderator will intervene immediately, but like you said
The problem come in when they feel they can insult / disrespect other , And become thin-skin when the table are trun on them.
This too, is often a pot calling the kettle black situation, which can further makes a Moderators judgement difficult.

As a Member, it is important to present any wrong or negative behaviors to the Moderating team too. This is your home as well as ours. Help maintain it.

:heart:

Zacharias

Banned
Jan 19, 2007
Miss PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons said:
You know what I also find equally amazing Brother Zacharias, its when one person is being confronted about their behaviors, they tend to always point out what others are doing or not doing. I personally look at my behaviors and seek to make the adjustments before pulling anyone else in it. Instead of insulting ones character, why don't we address the behavior instead? .

Also, what many don't understand, there is a fine line between voicing an oppinion and disrepecting/calling out an individual personally. As a Moderator of this forum, we are not here to hinder ones oppinions or beliefs, but to maintain a level of respect towards each Member as a person.

Example: If I said (put any religion here) suck, that is not the same as saying (put Members name here) suck.

We tend to think when someone rejects our beliefs, then they are rejecting us, the person. Some say we are what we preach and this may be true to some degree, but I also know people can/have changed thoughts, behaviors, and oppinions.

Its tough sometimes, but when a person insults my views, I work at not taking it personally. Everyone doesn't have to believe what I believe, or share the same love for the things that I love. Everyone has a right to believe and love whatever they want. This is what I take into consideration when speaking to someone whose being disrespectful or acting out behaviors which I don't agree with. I ask myself, am I insulted because their oppinion and love is different from mines? Or am I insulted because this person attacked me personally?

Determining the two can be quite difficult at times. Especially when you are in charge of evaluating this on a grander level outside of myself. That's why its important for Members to present proof of such disrepects. What might offend one, may not offend another; Thats just how diverse we are.

For the most part, if a person doesn't report such incidents, we can only speculate that person was not offended by the others comments. If a Member is, and returns the same disrespect, that makes the situation more complicated and other considerations have to be consideredas also.

I'm disappointed to hear you're not satisfied with the judgement of some of the team Members, but we will not prohibit anyones oppinions unless their disrespect crosses over from a general aspect to a personal one, and/or distract the overall peace of this community as determined by us. Also, there are only two downstairs Mods to moderate all the downstairs discussions and some responses may indeed go unnoticed.

However, we will hear everyone out and try to resolve a situation, but if no one is helping us by presenting concerns to us, how are we to determine who and what is offensive to everyone as a whole or individually.

There are those moments when a Moderator will intervene immediately, but like you said

This too, is often a pot calling the kettle black situation, which can further makes a Moderators judgement difficult.

As a Member, it is important to present any wrong or negative behaviors to the Moderating team too. This is your home as well as ours. Help maintain it.

Miss PurpleMoons -- With all do respect I really Careless about one's belief be it Christian / Muslims Etc Etc . The two people I spoke about in the above post . Have a Habit of attacking other's when they post something they don't agree with and I'm not making this up . But as soon as I question them about something they get veryyyyyy Defensive , And attack / Insult me . But when I trun the table on them , They run and tell Moderator / Frends etc . One could get the impression they fill they are above other and they can say whatever and get away with it . But it hasn't fail as of yet when I Respond to their attacks / insult , ether you or the other moderator / buddy come and tell me what I'm doing . Overstand something I'm not a Rat . I'm man enought to accept my punishment when I'm wrong . I'm not asking for any special Treatment at all . All I'm asking if your going to judge , just judge fairly . Now the matter of truetothecause he / she step to me and I wasn't even talking to them . I guess they wanted to get their slap in LOLOLOL to . It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what these people are doing / saying when they're the one posting 75% -80% of the time . And no I'm not Jealous LOLOLOLOL ( Miss PurpleMoons I Have No PROBLEM respecting those who respect me [ Real -Deal ] ) . Peace

Goddess Auset333

Banned
Feb 9, 2007
Zacharias Says --- You know its Amazing how You and a few others here can see the Socalled attacks on others here that You claim I'm doing . But you trun a blind eye to goddess auset333 and keita attacks on others , keita can tell people what he can do with their scriptures , But will get highly insulted when someone tell him what they can do with his socalled book . ( But that not insulting / attacking anyone Right LOLOL) .Then you have goddess auset333 who just throw anything together and will attacks Christians and anyone who doesn't agree with her calling them dogs etc etc . ( But that not insulting / attacking anyone Right LOLOL) .You also speaking about people shareing knowledge right ? . I have no problem with people shareing their knowledge even when ( They Add Their Own Spin / Favor On It ) . The problem come in when they feel they can insult / disrespect other , And become thin-skin when the table are trun on them . And this is because their EGO wont allow them to accept rejection / or anyone who disagree with them . Meaning everyone else is wrong because they have read a few books , And those who haven't research / read any books just go along with them out of fear or just playing it safe . So these people are free to attack other's , Because they have people like yourself coming to their defense . And what funny they will say ( Show them the post where these people have or insulting others . When they know these people personly , And know these people are doing these attacks / insult other who doesn't adhere to what they call Truth / Knowledge . They Also use ( Nubians History/ Cultures / Black Thang Against Their Own When Someone Disagree With Them ) . That is a insult to any Intelligence Nubian Sister and Brother , As if they're are the only one who knowns . [ Pa Tama - Hu / Apep -Ha Satan / Apep -Apophis History And What They Have Done / Doing To Nubians All Over This Planet - Qi . Call Earth . ] .. And these people claim to be Spiritual / Knowledge-able beings ... They sound like bush --- Meaning if your not with me your against me . And we all can see what happen when one step on one tongue can't we .
------------------
Beloved Zacharis, Once divine Black deity whose CORE was once as Divine as the Black perfect night, and still can be:

Beloved, ZAchrias, what we have here is a failure to communicate. I fully over stand where you are presently (mind-set), and I know your pain and suffering.

Z: Then you have goddess auset333 who just throw anything together and will attacks Christians and anyone who doesn't agree with her calling them dogs etc etc .

Whoa! Please copy paste where I called others dogs. If I have, then I will most definitely apologize. However, people do have animals in them. Another post later.

If you can not copy/paste where I called people dogs, then you have allowed a lying and deceiving mind-set to falsely mislead you in accusing me of doing something I haven't done. Send me the proof so I can apologize.

Beloved Z, I know I am made in the Image of Divine Truth and reality, and Truth never throws anything together. It is those who are made in the Human Being image that throws things together without Mind-Thought before they do.

KNOW THIS: Truth and Reality (same) is what it is, no changes, no waivers, doubts, ifs, ands, maybes, buts...and the likes of.

Beloved Z, I do not need to speak for the truth and Reality in Brother Keita because he can speak for himself. I can however speak for Truth and reality, which I am a Representative of. Like those who defend lies and deception, I will represent Truth where ever I can get Truth and appearance even in the depth of hell.

It is not Brother keita, I, and others who are attacking anyone. It is Truth and realty coming up against Lies and deception call the institution of religion, that has our people mind-set institulizied with lies and deception.

SONG: You got me Hypotized.

Hypotized, institionlaized, and memorized with lies and deception and now our people live in the false reality/illusion of denial, not knowing and being our Once divine Soul-Mind, free thinkers, non conformist, lien holders of our own conscious. Truth and Reality can not intercourse and penetrate a closed mind-set, choked with lies and deception.

It is not Brother Keita, I, and others like mind-set on/off Destee who are Vehicles/Vessels for Truth and reality, just like others are vehicles/vessels for lies and deception. So please accuse Truth and reality for your lack of Over standing of what is being presented to you.

When we are not in our Yet right Divine Mind-set we will always see Truth and reality as an attack/offensive/negative, and Truth and realty will stress a mind-set that haven't entered its Divine right mind-set.

Zachrias: They sound like bush --- Meaning if your not with me your against me . And we all can see what happen when one step on one tongue can't we .

Yes. If we are for lies and deception we are against Truth and reality. One or the other, not both. Oil and water do not mix.

Z: They say one thing out of their mouth in the forum . But when they are alone with those who think like them , They're pushing their own school of though , In the forum .

Has he ever interacted with us outside of this forum to make such a claim as he did above?

Distortion

Z: When people LIKE goddess auset333 and keita and others LIKE them who have their own AGENDA stop looking for people to feed their Ego

Distortion

Z: Because they have people like yourself coming to their defense .

Distortion

Lies and deception is being rejected with Truth and Reality.

Sometimes it is our own reflections we see reflecting in the mirror/water.

Dr. Frances Welsing: Black People should be the most serious people on earth. Zacharias LOL in what he says. Our black Mission assignment is a NO Joke/Funning assignment.

As for us who know and speak Truth and reality, we know what we know because we have a different Teacher, Divine teacher that is, and others do not know what All we went through to get where we are now to be chosen to Know Truth and reality. We paid a price to know what we know, and many will commit suicide if the Truth we know rush into their mind-set.

When two people are climbing the physical Mountain, their conscious/subconscious mountains, the one coming up behind the one above them can not tell the one above them what they see. The one above the one still climbing up can tell the one below them what they need to see because the one above the one still climbing been there, done that, where the one who is climbing is still at.

There are Negroes who will never fight for freedom. There are Negroes who will seek profit for themselves alone from the struggle. There are even some Negroes who will cooperate with their oppressors. These facts should distress no one. Every minority and every people has its share of opportunists, profiteers, free-loaders and escapists." - The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

The above are our enemies too.

What amazes me is many of our people have been in the the Circle of Divine truth and reality, and refuses to stay in that Circle. Out of that Divine circle, the Ball of Confusion is waiting to Spin us Like a Spinning Top for countless years. Is an un examined life worth living?

Beloved Z, It is my desire that none of our people perish. May you come to know Divine Truth. If you continue to reply after I this it is all on you. You will only be wrestling and boxing with Truth and Reality, and Truth and reality will always win. KNOCK OUT.

Truth and Reality is the only Right Agenda, the Blanket condemnation of the evil system, and Truth is here to tear down the Puzzle of religion that has Puzzled and Poison our people mind. If we who are Divine Truth Knowers, is not showing how the Institution of religion has damaged our people mind-set we are not there YET, Divine Truthful mind-set that is.

Also, if we do not realize our weakness, we can not address our strengths. Once our Black communities get out of the state of oblivion and denial in regards to the Truth of our state, then we can take the next step.

When we are unaware of Truth, lies will appear as Truth (Osiris).

FOX News have a MOTTO: We report. You decide.

I came, I shared. One rejects or accepts. I must keep moving on. There is enough information on Destee when it comes to religion to know or not Know what is and what is not.

At what point do we cease throwing in the Truth and reality Life Jacket to those who are drowning, when they refused to be helped, which could cost us our own lives, and others?

I will close with this, and I KNOW there are countless people in this world who agrees with me both black, whites, brown, yellow, etc... Religion is Poison, the Mark of the Beast, the Church of Satan. Receive it or reject it.

"Saying Of Dr. Malachi Z. York, "Only Fools Duck, When The Truth Is Thrown At Them!" Free Dr. Malachi Z. York!!!"

When others attack the Divine Truth coming from those who speak It, it is done so that we may ascend back into our Divine Mind, a Mind that require that we Think using profound Reasoning and undefile logic.

I take the attacks against the effort of those who are aspiring to reclaim our Divine Mind to be that coming from the center of Mental confusion coming, so those that comes forth with Divine Truth, being not affected by those that come bearing the profane Lie and is capable of standing fast in the circle of Divinity, you become the True representative of the effort to no longer conform to the Human Being way of life and by doing so, it symbolize our Cosmic Ancestors pinning a Star in our Divine mind/Crown.

The more intense the opposition comes, bringing that which is against Divine Truth, it serves as the measuring ROD of how fast we who speak Truth is ascending Divinely.

Now we can either reject, or accept and SOP this Divine gravy of uninhibited Truth, because the Divine seekers do not intend to leave anything for the flies to swarm around, in an attempt to infect with a disease that bring on decay. Osiris and Isis

Truth In.
Truth Out.
Truth is Final (Mumia)

Here is still loving you Beloved Zacharias...in spite of...

A few of countless links to reference when it come to religion.

God Save us from Religion
http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/3387/32/

Religious Fraud
http://www.davidicke.com/content/category/6/23/32/

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/3109/42/Daily Show Debate On Religion - If Only It Were Not So Accurate

The Naked Truth about Religion

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6410112404402873027

Religion and Mental Illness

http://www.truthbeknown.com/mental.htm

http://www.meta-religion.com/Psychiatry/Demonic_possesion/dp_and_mental_illness.htm

http://www.globusz.com/Articles/00000002.asp

http://www.nami.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Inform_Yourself/About_Mental_Illness/About_Mental_Illness.htm

http://www.mentalhealtheducation.net/

Religion: The Etiology of Mental Illness

This book explains how the indoctrination of children with religious concepts causes mental illness. This book shows that religion is not a primitive effort at philosophy. Religion is a highly sophisticated system of psychological seduction and behavior control. This book explains brain chemistry and how religious belief can cause brain damage.

Religion - a Problem and Opportunity for Mental Illness
http://www.schizophrenia.com/sznews/archives/003340.html
more
http://search.msn.cohttp://search.msn.com/results.aspx?

SOUL-MIND UP
MOUNT UP
BOND
WORD UP
WORD

Truth and Lies will never agree with lies and deception.

Zacharias

Banned
Jan 19, 2007
g-a

Goddess Auset333 said:
Zacharias Says --- You know its Amazing how You and a few others here can see the Socalled attacks on others here that You claim I'm doing . But you trun a blind eye to goddess auset333 and keita attacks on others , keita can tell people what he can do with their scriptures , But will get highly insulted when someone tell him what they can do with his socalled book . ( But that not insulting / attacking anyone Right LOLOL) .Then you have goddess auset333 who just throw anything together and will attacks Christians and anyone who doesn't agree with her calling them dogs etc etc . ( But that not insulting / attacking anyone Right LOLOL) .You also speaking about people shareing knowledge right ? . I have no problem with people shareing their knowledge even when ( They Add Their Own Spin / Favor On It ) . The problem come in when they feel they can insult / disrespect other , And become thin-skin when the table are trun on them . And this is because their EGO wont allow them to accept rejection / or anyone who disagree with them . Meaning everyone else is wrong because they have read a few books , And those who haven't research / read any books just go along with them out of fear or just playing it safe . So these people are free to attack other's , Because they have people like yourself coming to their defense . And what funny they will say ( Show them the post where these people have or insulting others . When they know these people personly , And know these people are doing these attacks / insult other who doesn't adhere to what they call Truth / Knowledge . They Also use ( Nubians History/ Cultures / Black Thang Against Their Own When Someone Disagree With Them ) . That is a insult to any Intelligence Nubian Sister and Brother , As if they're are the only one who knowns . [ Pa Tama - Hu / Apep -Ha Satan / Apep -Apophis History And What They Have Done / Doing To Nubians All Over This Planet - Qi . Call Earth . ] .. And these people claim to be Spiritual / Knowledge-able beings ... They sound like bush --- Meaning if your not with me your against me . And we all can see what happen when one step on one tongue can't we .
------------------
Beloved Zacharis, Once divine Black deity whose CORE was once as Divine as the Black perfect night, and still can be:

Beloved, ZAchrias, what we have here is a failure to communicate. I fully over stand where you are presently (mind-set), and I know your pain and suffering.

Z: Then you have goddess auset333 who just throw anything together and will attacks Christians and anyone who doesn't agree with her calling them dogs etc etc .

Whoa! Please copy paste where I called others dogs. If I have, then I will most definitely apologize. However, people do have animals in them. Another post later.

If you can not copy/paste where I called people dogs, then you have allowed a lying and deceiving mind-set to falsely mislead you in accusing me of doing something I haven't done. Send me the proof so I can apologize.

Beloved Z, I know I am made in the Image of Divine Truth and reality, and Truth never throws anything together. It is those who are made in the Human Being image that throws things together without Mind-Thought before they do.

KNOW THIS: Truth and Reality (same) is what it is, no changes, no waivers, doubts, ifs, ands, maybes, buts...and the likes of.

Beloved Z, I do not need to speak for the truth and Reality in Brother Keita because he can speak for himself. I can however speak for Truth and reality, which I am a Representative of. Like those who defend lies and deception, I will represent Truth where ever I can get Truth and appearance even in the depth of hell.

It is not Brother keita, I, and others who are attacking anyone. It is Truth and realty coming up against Lies and deception call the institution of religion, that has our people mind-set institulizied with lies and deception.

SONG: You got me Hypotized.

Hypotized, institionlaized, and memorized with lies and deception and now our people live in the false reality/illusion of denial, not knowing and being our Once divine Soul-Mind, free thinkers, non conformist, lien holders of our own conscious. Truth and Reality can not intercourse and penetrate a closed mind-set, choked with lies and deception.

It is not Brother Keita, I, and others like mind-set on/off Destee who are Vehicles/Vessels for Truth and reality, just like others are vehicles/vessels for lies and deception. So please accuse Truth and reality for your lack of Over standing of what is being presented to you.

When we are not in our Yet right Divine Mind-set we will always see Truth and reality as an attack/offensive/negative, and Truth and realty will stress a mind-set that haven't entered its Divine right mind-set.

Zachrias: They sound like bush --- Meaning if your not with me your against me . And we all can see what happen when one step on one tongue can't we .

Yes. If we are for lies and deception we are against Truth and reality. One or the other, not both. Oil and water do not mix.

Z: They say one thing out of their mouth in the forum . But when they are alone with those who think like them , They're pushing their own school of though , In the forum .

Has he ever interacted with us outside of this forum to make such a claim as he did above?

Distortion

Z: When people LIKE goddess auset333 and keita and others LIKE them who have their own AGENDA stop looking for people to feed their Ego

Distortion

Z: Because they have people like yourself coming to their defense .

Distortion

Lies and deception is being rejected with Truth and Reality.

Sometimes it is our own reflections we see reflecting in the mirror/water.

Dr. Frances Welsing: Black People should be the most serious people on earth. Zacharias LOL in what he says. Our black Mission assignment is a NO Joke/Funning assignment.

As for us who know and speak Truth and reality, we know what we know because we have a different Teacher, Divine teacher that is, and others do not know what All we went through to get where we are now to be chosen to Know Truth and reality. We paid a price to know what we know, and many will commit suicide if the Truth we know rush into their mind-set.

When two people are climbing the physical Mountain, their conscious/subconscious mountains, the one coming up behind the one above them can not tell the one above them what they see. The one above the one still climbing up can tell the one below them what they need to see because the one above the one still climbing been there, done that, where the one who is climbing is still at.

There are Negroes who will never fight for freedom. There are Negroes who will seek profit for themselves alone from the struggle. There are even some Negroes who will cooperate with their oppressors. These facts should distress no one. Every minority and every people has its share of opportunists, profiteers, free-loaders and escapists." - The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

The above are our enemies too.

What amazes me is many of our people have been in the the Circle of Divine truth and reality, and refuses to stay in that Circle. Out of that Divine circle, the Ball of Confusion is waiting to Spin us Like a Spinning Top for countless years. Is an un examined life worth living?

Beloved Z, It is my desire that none of our people perish. May you come to know Divine Truth. If you continue to reply after I this it is all on you. You will only be wrestling and boxing with Truth and Reality, and Truth and reality will always win. KNOCK OUT.

Truth and Reality is the only Right Agenda, the Blanket condemnation of the evil system, and Truth is here to tear down the Puzzle of religion that has Puzzled and Poison our people mind. If we who are Divine Truth Knowers, is not showing how the Institution of religion has damaged our people mind-set we are not there YET, Divine Truthful mind-set that is.

Also, if we do not realize our weakness, we can not address our strengths. Once our Black communities get out of the state of oblivion and denial in regards to the Truth of our state, then we can take the next step.

When we are unaware of Truth, lies will appear as Truth (Osiris).

FOX News have a MOTTO: We report. You decide.

I came, I shared. One rejects or accepts. I must keep moving on. There is enough information on Destee when it comes to religion to know or not Know what is and what is not.

At what point do we cease throwing in the Truth and reality Life Jacket to those who are drowning, when they refused to be helped, which could cost us our own lives, and others?

I will close with this, and I KNOW there are countless people in this world who agrees with me both black, whites, brown, yellow, etc... Religion is Poison, the Mark of the Beast, the Church of Satan. Receive it or reject it.

"Saying Of Dr. Malachi Z. York, "Only Fools Duck, When The Truth Is Thrown At Them!" Free Dr. Malachi Z. York!!!"

When others attack the Divine Truth coming from those who speak It, it is done so that we may ascend back into our Divine Mind, a Mind that require that we Think using profound Reasoning and undefile logic.

I take the attacks against the effort of those who are aspiring to reclaim our Divine Mind to be that coming from the center of Mental confusion coming, so those that comes forth with Divine Truth, being not affected by those that come bearing the profane Lie and is capable of standing fast in the circle of Divinity, you become the True representative of the effort to no longer conform to the Human Being way of life and by doing so, it symbolize our Cosmic Ancestors pinning a Star in our Divine mind/Crown.

The more intense the opposition comes, bringing that which is against Divine Truth, it serves as the measuring ROD of how fast we who speak Truth is ascending Divinely.

Now we can either reject, or accept and SOP this Divine gravy of uninhibited Truth, because the Divine seekers do not intend to leave anything for the flies to swarm around, in an attempt to infect with a disease that bring on decay. Osiris and Isis

Truth In.
Truth Out.
Truth is Final (Mumia)

Here is still loving you Beloved Zacharias...in spite of...

A few of countless links to reference when it come to religion.

God Save us from Religion
http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/3387/32/

Religious Fraud
http://www.davidicke.com/content/category/6/23/32/

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/3109/42/Daily Show Debate On Religion - If Only It Were Not So Accurate

The Naked Truth about Religion

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6410112404402873027

Religion and Mental Illness

http://www.truthbeknown.com/mental.htm

http://www.meta-religion.com/Psychiatry/Demonic_possesion/dp_and_mental_illness.htm

http://www.globusz.com/Articles/00000002.asp

http://www.nami.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Inform_Yourself/About_Mental_Illness/About_Mental_Illness.htm

http://www.mentalhealtheducation.net/

Religion: The Etiology of Mental Illness

This book explains how the indoctrination of children with religious concepts causes mental illness. This book shows that religion is not a primitive effort at philosophy. Religion is a highly sophisticated system of psychological seduction and behavior control. This book explains brain chemistry and how religious belief can cause brain damage.

Religion - a Problem and Opportunity for Mental Illness
http://www.schizophrenia.com/sznews/archives/003340.html
more
http://search.msn.cohttp://search.msn.com/results.aspx?

SOUL-MIND UP
MOUNT UP
BOND
WORD UP
WORD

Truth and Lies will never agree with lies and deception.

laughinggggggggggggggg If you think I'm going to read any of the above your sadly mistaken LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL But thanks for proveing my point :

To help other people to truth keep your apinions to yourself .

Zacharias

Banned
Jan 19, 2007
Hotep Hau

Anyone can throw something together and say here the truth , But what they are really saying , The truth as they see it .

All I'm saying is we need LEADERS / TEACHERS To do research and back up everything they say with DOCUMENTS , Not just words that sound good , MAKE These LEADERS / TEACHERS Produce DOCUMENTS to prove it , If They tell you that your from this Tribe or that Tribe , Make Them Prove It With ANCIENT DOCUMENTS , PICTURES , SLABS , TABLETS , CARVING , ENGRAVING , RECORDS Etc Etc . You'll Find In Most Case They Can't Do It . You Should Be Told The Facts About Your Place On This Planet Call Qi = Earth And Even Beyond , The Origin Of Your -Story , Where You Come From . And What You Are Today .

When something goes wrong it's always someone else's fault .

Goddess Auset333

Banned
Feb 9, 2007
Z: Then you have goddess auset333 who just throw anything together

We have a new name for Truth and Reality. It is call ANYTHING. That we call ANYTHING without knowledge of that ANYTHING, resides in an ANYTHING mind-set, and in a ANYTHING mind-set there we will find the Master of Confusion.

Breaking the Divine CODE documented in our SOUL- Mind DNA to self is getting to Know Divine Intelligent Information, that cannot be Google searched, found in Libraries and dictionaries.

When we do not desire to know that which cannot be Google searched, cannot be found in libraries, and dictionaries, we have no desire to Know and Be thy Divine selves.

Afrikan Proverb: One who do like to read is equal to the one who cannot read.

ISIS/Auset: One who do not care to see, is equal to the one who can not see Divinely/Spiritually. One who do not care to hear, is equal to the one who can not hear Divinely/Spiritually. One who do not care to know is equal to the one who does not know Divinely/Spiritually. One who do not care to live is equal to the one who is dead Divinely/Spiritually.

The Cosmic Ancestors just informed me to leave you Beloved Z, as I found you.

See you in the whirlwind (Garvey)

Here is loving you in spite of...
:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

The Cosmic Laws of the Universe and Nature is my Commandments

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Apr 22, 2003
Miss PurpleMoons -- With all do respect I really Careless about one's belief be it Christian / Muslims Etc Etc . The two people I spoke about in the above post . Have a Habit of attacking other's when they post something they don't agree with and I'm not making this up . But as soon as I question them about something they get veryyyyyy Defensive , And attack / Insult me . But when I trun the table on them , They run and tell Moderator / Frends etc .
Brother I have read some of Goddess Auset and Brother Keita's replies, for the most part, it seems like strong oppinions to me. You yourself have a very strong way of expressing your oppinions too. I can surely see how some oppinions can be read as disrespect, but like I mentioned before theres a fine line between whats disrespect and whats simply a strong oppinion. You may read their responses as attacks while others may see your's in the same way. What I look for in an alleged attack is someone getting personal with another member. For instance calling them out of their names, cussing, and threatening a member. If this has indeed happened please show me by providing a link to what you view as a personal attack. I will present that link to the whole Moderating team to evaluated fairly and just since you're of the impression that I have not been fair. I will personally look within to see if special treatment have been giving to others, but I really don't see this at this moment. I can also assure you that neither Goddess Auset nor Brother Keita have reported you to any Moderator.

One could get the impression they fill they are above other and they can say whatever and get away with it . But it hasn't fail as of yet when I Respond to their attacks / insult , ether you or the other moderator / buddy come and tell me what I'm doing . Overstand something I'm not a Rat . I'm man enought to accept my punishment when I'm wrong . I'm not asking for any special Treatment at all . All I'm asking if your going to judge , just judge fairly .
Impressions can often be misleading. Besides is it truly wrong for a person to feel highly/confident of themselves? You keep saying they have attacked you and yet you won't show me what you're viewing as an attack/insult. We really must lose this being a "rat" mindset. If someone is verbally attacking me, after I have tried to resolve the issues for myself to no avail, I would seek out other methods to resolve the issues. If that means contacting the administration, then so be it. I'll be a rat or whatever anyone else wants to call me, atleast the issue will be resolved.

I know you're not asking for any special treatment Brother, I don't get that from you. You want actions to be tooken that are fair and just, but not providing me the proof to determine the actions isn't fair or just either. Even us Moderators have to always provide proof to the team when evaluating Members conduct/behaviors. I'm not asking for anything that I myself don't have to do.

Now the matter of truetothecause he / she step to me and I wasn't even talking to them . I guess they wanted to get their slap in LOLOLOL to . It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what these people are doing / saying when they're the one posting 75% -80% of the time . And no I'm not Jealous LOLOLOLOL ( Miss PurpleMoons I Have No PROBLEM respecting those who respect me [ Real -Deal ] ) . Peace
Only thing I can say about that is, this is a discussion forum. There is no rules restricting Members to only respond if spoken too. If we only responded when spoken to we would be missing out on a lot of great minds.

As for the rocket scientist comment, some of us read more into a persons words then what is actually there. What might be offensive to one, may not be offensive to another. This is also why it's important to show evidence of the violation in questioned. Also, the accused can easily say it is not so. With proof presented in their own words and writing, one can deny it but the proof would stand as the measure.

Brother Zacharias, I will go back and review every thread I have spoken to you about our rules. I will reevalute it, present it to the whole Moderating team and let them judge if I have been unfair in my responses. If it is so, I will openly apologize to you. I don't want you to feel mistreated and I surely don't want to mistreat anyone here. Be patient with me Brother, this may take a minute to do.

LadyLC

Feb 12, 2007
Duncanville, Texas
I tend to have to agree with Zacharias on what he is saying in this thread. There are people that are allowed to disrespect others under the guise of *stong opinions*, but when others show their *strong opinions* they are blasted. If you can dish it out you should be able to take it.

I've even seen a man question another man's orientation rather than answer his question. That is totally uncalled for and I'm sure nothing was said about it.

Anyone can type some stuff and make it sound like truth, but IMO truth is lke beauty, in the eye of the beholder. One person's truth is no better or worse than another. Instead of always attacking someone else's truth it should just be accepted because they will not change their mind because their truth was belittled, put down, or ridiculed. Just my two cents.:spin:

Zacharias

Banned
Jan 19, 2007
Hotep Ala Antut LadyLC

LadyLC <>I tend to have to agree with Zacharias on what he is saying in this thread. There are people that are allowed to disrespect others under the guise of *stong opinions*, but when others show their *strong opinions* they are blasted. If you can dish it out you should be able to take it. <>>>
Speak The Truth Tho It May Be Bitter To Other's :hi: :terrific: :dance: :number1:

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Apr 22, 2003
LadyLC said:
I tend to have to agree with Zacharias on what he is saying in this thread. There are people that are allowed to disrespect others under the guise of *stong opinions*, but when others show their *strong opinions* they are blasted. If you can dish it out you should be able to take it.

I've even seen a man question another man's orientation rather than answer his question. That is totally uncalled for and I'm sure nothing was said about it.

Anyone can type some stuff and make it sound like truth, but IMO truth is lke beauty, in the eye of the beholder. One person's truth is no better or worse than another. Instead of always attacking someone else's truth it should just be accepted because they will not change their mind because their truth was belittled, put down, or ridiculed. Just my two cents.:spin:
Thank you for your input Sister LadyLC!
I'll be sure to include it in my evaluation for the Moderating Team.

I will also like to respond to your post. Yes, some people do disrepect others under the guise of a strong oppinion, but what methods can be used to determine whose purposly being disrespectful and who is speaking from a personal level/understanding. Are we to interrogate every Member who offends another by their thoughts shared? This community has many threads and post. To do this would be extremly tedious and a violation on members rights to express themselves.

The only sure way (we know of at this time) is to make sure Members not lash out on the personal character of an individual Member, making it a personal attack. This way, no assumptions or denials can be confused with the "guise of a strong oppinion." We'll have the act in their own words and text for all to see and not assume.

It is our hope that oneday we'll be able to commune in a way each beliefs are respected on a personal choice basis, but until then we must continue to communicate, share information, and discuss it. When we stop communicating with each other on a diverse level of input/knowledge, it will contiunes to leave us open to just believe what we are told, as oppose to knowing the whole truth.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.